Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Productivity of A Manager: Who is more productive between a Male and Female Manager?

maventiger

Mythical member
Credits
Personally, I have worked with good Male managers in the past but if I'm to rank the best ones it will be the few female mangers I have worked with. There is this trait in them, they are more passionate about the Job, and result oriented.
Most female managers cherish perfect job execution unlike the Male Folks.

Share your views using the comment section.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personality matters be it a male or a female. Someone who is good at something is good at it no matter the gender. There are some male managers whom you meet and you see the professional is in him and same as female there are professional managers. I think gender does not matter

It all depends on individual differences. Not all women are like the one you are talking about and not all men exhibit lack of passion in their workplace. It would be difficult to just arrive at a final conclusion. Both male and female managers could be productive.

I think both are good but according to new research, women work 10 percent harder than men in today's offices. This conclusion is the product of two other statistics. First, both men and women actually complete about 66 percent of their assigned work. However, women are assigned 10 percent more work than men these days that they achieve the same completion rate tells us that they're being more industrious.

Personally, I have worked with good Male managers in the past but if I'm to rank the best ones it will be the few female mangers I have worked with. There is this trait in them, they are more passionate about the Job, and result oriented.

Who is best is not gender bias. We are different in our own way and our source of motivation differs too. Women by nature are TEACHER while men are DOMINEERING and you can expect to see this playing while working with them at one point or the other

Both male and females manager are both productive in as much as their have the quality to be a manager in them , and it depends on the company policy, if to have a female or male manager would be profitable with them .
[automerge]1612256986[/automerge]
Both male and females manager are both productive in as much as their have the quality to be a manager in them , and it depends on the company policy, if to have a female or male manager would be profitable with them .

Both male and female can fill the role perfectly well. Gender does not affect the managerial role productivity, instead the success of the role is dependent on the capability/ skills of the person (male or female) in the position.

The best managers are not by gender, it is a personality trait not because someone is male or female. I have worked with managers who are male and are very dedicated to their job and at the same time I have worked with female managers too who are also dedicated to their job so therefore it is not restricted to any gender but it's an individual trait.

Effectiveness and efficiency of a manager is based on the individual not on gender. Either a male manager or female, their productivity Is on their personality and professionalism. I will however say that, in as much as male managers perform at their best, female managers don't play or compromise on the job, they give their best without prejudice. They put in passion into getting the job done.

It depends on the organisation because when you are talking about male and female manager productivity in an organisation I have worked with both male and female and what I can say about productivity is that it is not about gender but what an individual can offer. There are some female manager that have high productivity than some male managers. And there also some male manager that I have high productivity than some female manager it all depends on the organisation they are working with.

I really don't think gender affects manager's productivity in the way you asked. Yeah there are jobs where a man would perform better than a woman or vice versa. But if it were a gender free role I believe personality trait is the difference that you noticed. Leaders then to have different personalities and to a large extent they determine how successful a manager would be.

Yes woman are passionate about their jobs as I was a manager for 5 years and I know how I elevated the company with my hard work, nevertheless I'll say the effectiveness of the job is not gender based, you'll still see some women who don't perform well.

It just depends on who has a better knowledge of the work they are into
It doesn't matter if the manager is a woman or a man
If you have a male manager who has a better understanding and knowledge about your organization and business, you will have a greater output than a female who doesn't have a better knowledge and vice versa

Productivity do not depend on a gender. I have worked with both female and male managers and I can say they were both fantastic and productive. You could meet a non productive female manager today and meet a non productive male manager tomorrow.
Not to be gender bias, I don't think productivitu should be tied to a gender. Any gender can be less productive

Ability to make a business productive, and profitable is not a gender sensitive thing in my own opinion. You can only be productive by following business rules, and principles and you can only be productive by diligence, and hard work. It doesn't matter whether you are a man or a woman.

It all depends on the organization or work in question. Comparing satisfaction under which manager you also prefer depends on the person’s personality and drive towards work. I have seen situations where the female managers are always very strict and hard to employees below them and that’s because they are trying to maintain respect and bossy figure as a female. Most female managers display superiority over male workers so as not to be taken for granted. It isn’t good to be gender bias, male bosses can also be hard at times so let’s just come to a conclusion that it depends on their personality and knowledge in the job.

I would prefer working for a boss who is confident in his/ her skills, position and abilities. Gender doesn't bother me. I am attracted to intelligence.

You get the opportunity to grow only when you work for smart and driven people who are secure in their own roles and have had prior experience in handling difficult situations.

Both of them can actually perform very well I think it will not be based on gender but in academic qualification of an individual it doesn't matter if it is a man or a woman but what matters is the academic qualification and the passion to move and organisation forward.

Productivity can be very relative when you tend to look at the subject critically but evaluating who is more of a productive manager between a man and a woman. I would say they are both good in their various ratings looking at their psychological settings.

Male are born as as natural leaders. I believe a lot of employees normally have issues or one problem or the other with a female leader or manager just because this species are always feeling and building some egocentric attitude whenever they are trusted with power.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds