Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Post pandemic businesses.

ahmedo24

Captain Junkie
Credits
It is said that in every difficulties their comes a relief, the pandemic is almost curtailed in most countries. In your opinion and research so far , have you seen any new business that emerged during the pandemic or will emerge after the pandemic?.

Advertisement Placeholder
Aside the existing business in my area, have not seen any new business that have been set up. People are getting scared of starting up a business now. Most especially offline Business

I guess those businesses that were derailed by the pandemic will do a rebound when the covid virus is gone. Take for instance the restaurants that closed they will try to revenge the lost opportunity. For me, I miss those restaurants and if they open again for sure I will be there. I am afraid of dining out but in this pandemic period we had eaten 3 times in different restaurants.

It should be noted that any post pandemic business must be flexible enough to be performed or monitored from home. This is not only in compliance with the new normal but helps saves time, reduced stress and increases productivity.

Well I haven’t seen any business that’ll emerge after the pandemic. In my area some people sells nose cover I think that business will go with the pandemic

I think the world is moving on-line, businesses are realising now they online stores/presence are the way to go.
So if you have a business it's better you start moving online now and gain some clout

This pandemic is even a bigger lesson to all businesses offline because on-line purchases become the only option, the good part is that there will be less Scam.

It is said that in every difficulties their comes a relief, the pandemic is almost curtailed in most countries. In your opinion and research so far , have you seen any new business that emerged during the pandemic or will emerge after the pandemic?.
Hello, I saw a lot of online entrepreneurship and delivery in the pandemic, both were in demand and obtained good financial results

People are starting to diversify, leaving their offline jobs for online own. I have seen many people in this covid19 era engaging more on online work than never before. And such work engagement online here, is not ending anytime soon, people are planning post pandemic, to carry on their businesses online, so do I, want to still carry on.

If Jeff Bezos can make his huge wealth through online, Elon Musk, Warren buffet,. Mark Zukerberg etc then online business is the way forward.

Online business is the way forward right now, in this new era the internet business as taken over offline business cos online business have pave way for customers all over the world to see your product and by them

I think post pandemic most people are going into online business
taking myself for example post pandemic i started online business

Yea, in this pandemic where things are not sold swiftly, there are still businesses that are still moving swiftly. And one of such is the selling of face mask . And in this lock down, there was is a massive increase in the number of online workers to earn online.

Well in our country, the contact tracing and disinfecting jobs had risen because it is one of the most needed job in this pandemic. Business (especially information technology) has moved if not entirely, but mostly to online.

We invite you to consider seven post-epidemic ideas, which have been circulating for some time but have never been more relevant today.
Employee sharing.
Barter tools
Indoor cleaning monitor.
Expansion zone detector.
Gift voucher
Organized and virtual reality.
Customer service on wheels

In this pandemic where things are not sold swiftly, there are still businesses that are still moving swiftly. And one of such is the selling of face mask . And in this lock down, there was is a massive increase in the number of online workers to earn online.

Well I have seen a business emerge during the global pandemic, and that is zoom. Zoom rises a prominent height during the global pandemic as businesses you are looking for a way to do meetings and conferences while the pandemic is around. Within a short period of time zone become a billion-dollar mark company.

Solomonmali and other companies that provide home-based connected fitness products and online classes have become popular because many gyms closed throughout the Nigeria during the pandemic. However, now that these products and classes have become part of the home routines, it’s likely they are here to stay for the long term. With more people aware of the virtual options for maintaining their fitness and wellness,

i would say anything related to food could still work during this pandemic since people can't abandon food because it's the main and first priority, anything else like secondary things like electronics or anything like that isn't mandatory

Food industry and drug sector was never at any point down during the pandemic because they were always in need by the people. The good part of the pandemic is that people where able to find alternative to things we never imagined could have alternative online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds