Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Pinterest for Product Selling

Nova

Addicted member
Credits
A lot of affiliate marketers are making use of the pinterest for traffic. As the pins on the pinterest are going to get you some traffic. This traffic can be used for selling some products or maybe selling the affiliate links. And also there seems to be beneficial for the traffic on AdSense based blog.

Have you used Pinterest for selling the products?

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of affiliate marketers are making use of the pinterest for traffic. As the pins on the pinterest are going to get you some traffic. This traffic can be used for selling some products or maybe selling the affiliate links. And also there seems to be beneficial for the traffic on AdSense based blog.

I use Pinterest just to promote my work and products. I don't have idea if I got customers through Pinterest or other methods

Pinterest is to expose your products to a larger audience via the good use of images and videos. It's just to attract possible customers. However, you cannot use it to sell nor negotiate

Pinterest is to expose your products to a larger audience via the good use of images and videos. It's just to attract possible customers. However, you cannot use it to sell nor negotiate
But when we get visitors to our Pinterest board,if they like our products , definitely they buy it through the link which we share with our products pics

But when we get visitors to our Pinterest board,if they like our products , definitely they buy it through the link which we share with our products pics
Now I understand.
I thought it was mainly a platform to share your products only and link it to your website.

I have never sold on Pinterest before, I only go there to shop for design and products for my business. Because I am an event decorators.

Using myself as an example who always visit Pinterest to shop for design, I would not pretend. The experience is fun, as lovely designs are displayed by sellers who are seeking buyer.

If you want to market your products on Pinterest, all I say is go ahead and do it. Ensure your products are well represented with lovely, enticing pictures, that attract people to click your pin. Directly increasing your traffic.

When Pinterest first launched back in 2010, it was the go-to place for women to browse and pin the latest fashion, decor, and meal planning trends. Although it has fewer users than other social media platforms, Pinterest is emerging as a leader for ecommerce. For example, it’s the second largest source of social media traffic to Shopify stores.

Pinterest is the one of the main ways to share and promote your product to reach lathest audience, and you csn buy what you like from there. It's good and easy to use, I do not sell through it but I buy through it and I have a brother that is using it to sell.

Well, at first, I found Pinterest, almost similar to Instagram.
But, later, here I realized that it is also possible to sell and create blogs.
However, from the user comments I have read, to promote products for sale, such Pinterest, for now does not seem to be among the best sites.
How do you see Pinterest (all of this thread), according to your opinion?

I dont have a Pinterest account, but I believe its just like other social media platforms like, Facebook, instagram, tik-tok, twitter etc. Where you can purchase advertising space and place your products where it will receive widespread views from the audience using such platforms.

lots of business men and women are using Pinterest to advertise their goods and services, especially those in the fashion industry. Pinterest is becoming known to the general public and the site has enough traffic since people visits their often to check out for new products and styles. It's a good choice for marketing and advertising

I haven't really used it but there are many sites that are using it to sell products and it also attracts a lot of traffic. I am on some GPT sites where they send workers to follow and repin products or services. It's a very good way to advertise since the site is so heavily visited.

I don't know much about pinterest but I will love to know more and I will be in the comment section reading and getting the necessary knowledge about it
It appears it's very good for affiliate marketing

I haven't really used it but there are many sites that are using it to sell products and it also attracts a lot of traffic.This is real a nice and enlightening post. I hope replies on this post answers the question that have been bothering me. I think this is one good reason why platforms like the are really encouraged

I haven't really used it but there are many sites that are using it to sell products and it also attracts a lot of traffic. I am on some GPT sites where they send workers to follow and repin products or services. It's a very good way to advertise since the site is so heavily visited.
Pinterest is a nice option, i see interesting interaction going around the social media site. But i never got time to visit it, cos of my involvement on gpt sites. Gpt pulls audience more than those sites, and its better for advert, that's why people will easily be reached out.

Pinterest is a nice option, i see interesting interaction going around the social media site. But i never got time to visit it, cos of my involvement on gpt sites. Gpt pulls audience more than those sites, and its better for advert, that's why people will easily be reached out.
Indeed @Sincerem , I have my account on the site and I have made few publications, but even so I have had the opportunity to review it and it is very interesting. There are links from other members that redirect you to other web pages where it is more extensive information to which they refer, Pinterest is a very attractive site, more than others.

Pinterest is the one of the main ways to share and promote your product to reach lathest audience, and you csn buy what you like from there. It's good and easy to use, I do not sell through it but I buy through it and I have a brother that is using it to sell.
Wow never knew I could use Pinterest this way to create awareness for my products, I'll certainly give it a try. I know of an affiliate marketer who uses it to promote his affiliate link when he answers questions

Even though Pinterest might be converting for other marketers I haven't used it as a source to get traffic and sales to my products. Most of the time I use Facebook marketing and my personal blog to promote my products and services online to make sales to my products

Using pinterest is a good way to advertise your products using pictures and video formats,there are lots of traffic in pinterest,people would see your products and interested persons would contact you using the link you drop on the site.

Never really gave much thought about Pinterest and whether it's useful for marketing and product selling. I'm sure it's something that can be done, but I wouldn't even know where to begin with it, as I never really used the service much. But, I may have to check it out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds