Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Pinterest for Product Selling

I haven't heard of selling on pinterest so far. I used pinterest to look for some beautiful wallpapers and pictures I tell you honestly, many years ago. It is probably also considered a platform and you can sell there as well, but I would choose others instead of pinterest.

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of affiliate marketers are making use of the pinterest for traffic. As the pins on the pinterest are going to get you some traffic. This traffic can be used for selling some products or maybe selling the affiliate links. And also there seems to be beneficial for the traffic on AdSense based blog.

Have you used Pinterest for selling the products?

Pinterest could be used for generating traffic. There are many people who use it, but you must read the terms of service before using it for your blog or website. I am not sure if they allow affiliate links.

Many entrepreneurs, particularly those in the fashion industry, are using Pinterest to promote their products and services. Pinterest is growing more well-known among the general public, and the site receives sufficient traffic as a result of frequent visits by people looking for new products and styles. It's a good marketing and advertising option.

You can directly sell affiliate products through Pinterest. However, in order to build sales through Pinterest, you need to be very active and have a lot of fan following.

I have never used Pinterest in my life. I don't even know how it works. I guess it's because I don't have a product to sell. I'm always look for new innovative ways to improve my income, if I had a product, I'm sure i would research about it and probably use it

I have been hearing alot about this Pinterest for some time now, it has become way more popular than it used to me . I guess this is the reason why. With what you have said, don't you think this has also increased the competition amongst the members there.

I don't think it's possible to sell directly via pins but promotions can be done after one has gained a reputation on the platform which is what a lot of people are doing.
Pinterest is really great to attract and build traffic.

One thing that makes Pinterest to be particularly good is that it has already helped you to segment your audience based on their own personal interest so you are not going to so much bother about conversion rate.

To be honest,I don't know much about Pinterest, although I have heard people use it for finding recipes to herbs and skincare products. In terms of using it for marketing, I can't really speak much about that.

here I realized that it is also possible to sell and create blogs.
However, from the user comments I have read, to promote products for sale, such Pinterest, for now does not seem to be among the best sites.
How do you see Pinterest (all of this thread), according to your opinion?

One of the most effective ways to distribute and advertise your goods to the widest audience is on Pinterest, where you can also make purchases of items you like.
It's good and simple to use; although I don't sell via it, I do buy through it, and my brother uses it to sell.

To be completely honest, I've not been a great user of Pinterest, but at least I understand how it operates. It's a platform where you can keep up with trends and ideas that are particular to your interests, and since it's like that, you can make money by placing advertising that are particular to those people.

A lot of affiliate marketers are making use of the pinterest for traffic. As the pins on the pinterest are going to get you some traffic. This traffic can be used for selling some products or maybe selling the affiliate links. And also there seems to be beneficial for the traffic on AdSense based blog.

I only know Pinterest to be a platform in which a lot of people use it to sell photos. Apart from selling of photos I don't know any other use for which the platform can be used for.

It is always surprising when people do not really know the power of social media networks apart from the ones that are popular like Facebook and Twitter. Pinterest is a wonderful social media if you want to be selling direct products.

I don't know I use Pinterest quite a lot and I don't want to see ads and things like that for me it really ruins Pinterest unless it's really good product that I'm interested in

Pinterest is to expose your products to a larger audience via the good use of images and videos. It's just to attract possible customers. However, you cannot use it to sell nor negotiate
I have also not heard someone say that he or she sold a product on Pinterest. The highest thing Pinterest can ever do for you is to allow you to have customers because you are creating awareness about your product.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds