Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Pinterest for Product Selling

Indeed @Sincerem , I have my account on the site and I have made few publications, but even so I have had the opportunity to review it and it is very interesting. There are links from other members that redirect you to other web pages where it is more extensive information to which they refer, Pinterest is a very attractive site, more than others.
Interesting to here about this amazing things on Pinterest. I never got enough chance to visit the site cos of my busy schedule with offline activities and online forum discussions. Maybe one of this days I'll check it by myself.

Advertisement Placeholder
Interesting to here about this amazing things on Pinterest. I never got enough chance to visit the site cos of my busy schedule with offline activities and online forum discussions. Maybe one of this days I'll check it by myself.
Excellent, it has a great variety of pins or members that you can follow if it catches your attention. There are many teachings in courses where you can learn. I currently almost do not enter the site as my time is limited but every time I can I enter.

A lot of affiliate marketers are making use of the pinterest for traffic. As the pins on the pinterest are going to get you some traffic. This traffic can be used for selling some products or maybe selling the affiliate links. And also there seems to be beneficial for the traffic on AdSense based blog.

Have you used Pinterest for selling the products?
Although I've heard about pinterest before and have been on the site base on google redirected me there then,so one thing I notice about the site is the quality of there page design,so I am thinking very soon I will also enjoy their platform by selling my product there as well,I hope they will give me there best services as soon as am using their site.

Excellent, it has a great variety of pins or members that you can follow if it catches your attention. There are many teachings in courses where you can learn. I currently almost do not enter the site as my time is limited but every time I can I enter.
Okay, have you made Amy impact during your minimal visit to the site?? I mean impact like posting on the forum? I don't have single daily time to go check for such kind of site. Maybe I'll do that when i coincidentally come across it.

Okay, have you made Amy impact during your minimal visit to the site?? I mean impact like posting on the forum? I don't have single daily time to go check for such kind of site. Maybe I'll do that when i coincidentally come across it.
It hasn't really affected me because as I said I log in temporarily and I don't spend more than half an hour on the site, I try to respect my time and as I said before, I like to fulfill my online commitments. The only way so far that I have not been able to log in and fulfill my commitments is when I have to fulfill my offline duties.

It hasn't really affected me because as I said I log in temporarily and I don't spend more than half an hour on the site, I try to respect my time and as I said before, I like to fulfill my online commitments. The only way so far that I have not been able to log in and fulfill my commitments is when I have to fulfill my offline duties.
Okay, I got you right now. Is not easy at all to face both offline and online work at same time. Visiting other social media platforms during your leisure is still a welcomed development once in a while.

Okay, I got you right now. Is not easy at all to face both offline and online work at same time. Visiting other social media platforms during your leisure is still a welcomed development once in a while.
Exactly @Sincerem , the time factor is limiting, but I still try. And keep in mind that pins on pinterest give traffic and it's a good site, when you have the opportunity to visit and get to know it surely it will get your attention too. I hope if you need it you will take advantage of the site.

I have not personally used Pinterest before. Maybe it's just the fact that I am not so drawn to the platform itself or something. But I have head a little about the use if the platform by affiliate marketers. You must be putting out articles of quality and worth to be able to get the audience you seek for your affiliate product campaign to be successful.

A lot of affiliate marketers are making use of the pinterest for traffic. As the pins on the pinterest are going to get you some traffic. This traffic can be used for selling some products or maybe selling the affiliate links. And also there seems to be beneficial for the traffic on AdSense based blog.

Have you used Pinterest for selling the products?
No i never used pinterest for selling purpose,but have seen many people who promote her products on pinterest may be it is good website for those who work on it.. There is lots of items which show that people use this for selling

Exactly @Sincerem , the time factor is limiting, but I still try. And keep in mind that pins on pinterest give traffic and it's a good site, when you have the opportunity to visit and get to know it surely it will get your attention too. I hope if you need it you will take advantage of the site.
Apart from being a forum where people interacting with each other through created threads. Is their any other thing that makes printerest exceptional? I've been hearing several good remarks about the site but never knew what they offer that is different from others.

Apart from being a forum where people interacting with each other through created threads. Is their any other thing that makes printerest exceptional? I've been hearing several good remarks about the site but never knew what they offer that is different from others.
With respect to your question and according to what I could read for the case of entrepreneurs this:
Increase your reach.
Customer service.
Very visual social network. ...
SEO advantages.
Increased sales of products (and also services!) .
Possibility of advertising within Pinterest ... ...
Very specific target.
Very visual network.

You can also earn money while using Pinterest.
Ads on the web.
Affiliate system.
Sponsored posts and pins.
Market your own products or services.
Pinterest administrator.

With respect to your question and according to what I could read for the case of entrepreneurs this:
Increase your reach.
Customer service.
Very visual social network. ...
SEO advantages.
Increased sales of products (and also services!) .
Possibility of advertising within Pinterest ... ...
Very specific target.
Very visual network.

You can also earn money while using Pinterest.
Ads on the web.
Affiliate system.
Sponsored posts and pins.
Market your own products or services.
Pinterest administrator.
Now I've seen why people direct good remarks about Pinterest. The administrative team put in quality project via Pinterest, i say kudos to them. Pinterest will be good for affiliate marketing, with what you said about them.

A lot of people know about pinterest, so I would say it's a good medium to showcase your work. I go there to get pictures but I also stumble on some videos made by people, showing their skills. It is also a good way to actuallly reach a wider audience.

Now I've seen why people direct good remarks about Pinterest. The administrative team put in quality project via Pinterest, i say kudos to them. Pinterest will be good for affiliate marketing, with what you said about them.
Yes Pinterest is a great site, I hope you get a chance to check it out and then give your opinion on it. I personally enjoy the time I spend there, and it is indeed good for affiliate marketing. I can say that when I go to google a lot of pinterest pages are ranked first.

I'm not so sure about Pinterest. I don't know much about it as well. I think I see a lot of people market their products on there indirectly, they just upload the product and write out the benefits of the product and significance.

Yes Pinterest is a great site, I hope you get a chance to check it out and then give your opinion on it. I personally enjoy the time I spend there, and it is indeed good for affiliate marketing. I can say that when I go to google a lot of pinterest pages are ranked first.
I witnessed that too, a lot of Pinterest pages are displayed on search engines. That shows, they create contents that is SEO (search engine optimization) friendly. That will bring high traffic to the site and increased revenue. No wonder many business owners use it for promotion, and advertising of their business.

Last edited:
I witnessed that too, a lot of Pinterest pages are displayed on search engines. That shows, they create contents is SEO (search engine optimization) friendly. That will bring high traffic to the site and increased revenue. No wonder many business owners use it for promotion, and advertising of their business.
That is correct, there are many owners who use it for that purpose and therefore it attracts traffic. For that reason it is a good site for the sale of products. By the way here in Bizdustry we have the option to share the forum with pinterest, as many other sites use this social network.

That is correct, there are many owners who use it for that purpose and therefore it attracts traffic. For that reason it is a good site for the sale of products. By the way here in Bizdustry we have the option to share the forum with pinterest, as many other sites use this social network.
Pinterest is a popular forum site. I've been following them for long time now. I read information sometimes there. b
Because they appear on google search, the information i get from there helps digest my query.

Pinterest is a popular forum site. I've been following them for long time now. I read information sometimes there. b
Because they appear on google search, the information i get from there helps digest my query.
Yes, it is a very popular visual social network and most of the time you get what you are looking for. The people who post there redirect the query to their website where the information is expanded and concrete. I also understand that one of the best benefits is to make sales.

Yes, it is a very popular visual social network and most of the time you get what you are looking for. The people who post there redirect the query to their website where the information is expanded and concrete. I also understand that one of the best benefits is to make sales.
You're right, most of the people who makes those posts/contents mostly redirect the contents down to their website for full article explanation. The help Pinterest to be indexed by search engines through those advertisements and posts they make each day. I agree with you, Pinterest is mainly for sales marketing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds