Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Pinterest for Product Selling

I don't have a Pinterest account. I hear that it is a good content delivery platform. I also hear that 5-6 percent of total visitors to Pinterest end up becoming a buyer. They say a lot of people take cue from Pinterst for buying.

Advertisement Placeholder
You're right, most of the people who makes those posts/contents mostly redirect the contents down to their website for full article explanation. The help Pinterest to be indexed by search engines through those advertisements and posts they make each day. I agree with you, Pinterest is mainly for sales marketing.
That's right @Sincerem , and it is an excellent site, as I said before I hope you can use it for that purpose as it is a free registration and very easy to use. I have several friends who speak wonders and how it has improved their situation with their business since they are on Pinterest.

That's right @Sincerem , and it is an excellent site, as I said before I hope you can use it for that purpose as it is a free registration and very easy to use. I have several friends who speak wonders and how it has improved their situation with their business since they are on Pinterest.
Yeah, if I have a brand to promote and want it to reach the kind of attention i dream for. I'll simply prefer advertising through Pinterest, nairaland, reddit etc. Those forum sites have high traffic to drag viewers to access what you're advertising. I believe that in the near future Bizdustry will reach such high.

Registering on Pinterest can be stressful, as they have requirements and sometimes can be delayed but Google admob is very reliable source for advertising and post content for websites and developers.

Yeah, if I have a brand to promote and want it to reach the kind of attention i dream for. I'll simply prefer advertising through Pinterest, nairaland, reddit etc. Those forum sites have high traffic to drag viewers to access what you're advertising. I believe that in the near future Bizdustry will reach such high.
Very well, by choosing the right social networks, you will surely be able to achieve the right brand promotion, as you explain where there is enough "traffic to drive viewers to access what you are advertising" I am sure that everything will flow in your favor.
Registering on Pinterest can be stressful, as they have requirements and sometimes can be delayed but Google admob is very reliable source for advertising and post content for websites and developers.
I registered a long time ago, I don't even remember, but I've been reading these days that now it's by invitation only, I don't know how true it is.

I don't think you have actually registered on Pinterest. All you need is an email or facebook account to sign up. It takes less than one minute. If you have a website and if you want to verify that website on Pinterest, it might take 1-2 days.

Very well, by choosing the right social networks, you will surely be able to achieve the right brand promotion, as you explain where there is enough "traffic to drive viewers to access what you are advertising" I am sure that everything will flow in your favor.

I registered a long time ago, I don't even remember, but I've been reading these days that now it's by invitation only, I don't know how true it is.
Do you need to pay some money for advertisement of a brand via Pinterest?? Or its free when one becomes a member at the forum site?? I see lots of adverts there, i don't know if those advertisers paid money to get their brand promoted.

You mean admob? No, I don't think you need an invitation to access admob just that for new members there has been updated requirements like having a linked website and filling a requirement form but the processes are quite easy.

Do you need to pay some money for advertisement of a brand via Pinterest?? Or its free when one becomes a member at the forum site?? I see lots of adverts there, i don't know if those advertisers paid money to get their brand promoted.
No, everything on the site is free to the best of my knowledge and as far as I have been able to research, I have published with links and other sites and have not paid anything. Now I don't know if with a commercial company you have to pay any money.

You mean admob? No, I don't think you need an invitation to access admob just that for new members there has been updated requirements like having a linked website and filling a requirement form but the processes are quite easy.
I mean pinterest, something I have read about invitations for registration but as I am already on it, I can't check it, what I can affirm is that, it is very easy everything you want to do on it.

No, everything on the site is free to the best of my knowledge and as far as I have been able to research, I have published with links and other sites and have not paid anything. Now I don't know if with a commercial company you have to pay any money.

I mean pinterest, something I have read about invitations for registration but as I am already on it, I can't check it, what I can affirm is that, it is very easy everything you want to do on it.
Pinterest also does not require invitation registration but rather referral registration, I think. Like Facebook link to register, so that you may be verified but I guess my link was revoked as i couldn't get past the registration.

Sariana23 said:
Okay, since you're a member at the forum, and understand what it is there. I'll believe in what you say, that Pinterest doesn't charge commission for an individual account advertising its products or brand there.

Pinterest also does not require invitation registration but rather referral registration, I think. Like Facebook link to register, so that you may be verified but I guess my link was revoked as i couldn't get past the registration.
I'm not sure, but if it says it is "the reference record", it is. The truth is I don't remember and haven't researched that point. If I do, I will post it in this thread.

Okay, since you're a member at the forum, and understand what it is there. I'll believe in what you say, that Pinterest doesn't charge commission for an individual account advertising its products or brand there.
As I said so far I have not paid anything for posting there nor have I had any issues with my postings @Sincerem When I get back in I will check their policies and let you know.

I have used Pinterest to drive traffic to my sites. I have fairly succeed with Pinterest for traffic. However, I am yet to try Pinterest for product selling. In order to succeed with pinterest, you need high quality images.

I'm not sure, but if it says it is "the reference record", it is. The truth is I don't remember and haven't researched that point. If I do, I will post it in this thread.

As I said so far I have not paid anything for posting there nor have I had any issues with my postings @Sincerem When I get back in I will check their policies and let you know.
Alright, let's see how it goes, I have not been frequenting the site like I used to because I no longer work with people that require me to use the websites but I could check to see if there have been any updates.

A lot of affiliate marketers are making use of the pinterest for traffic. As the pins on the pinterest are going to get you some traffic. This traffic can be used for selling some products or maybe selling the affiliate links. And also there seems to be beneficial for the traffic on AdSense based blog.

Have you used Pinterest for selling the products?
yes i agree with you that so many people and marketers are using Pinterest for traffic but as i know Facebook is the best way to get top-level traffic. because Facebook gives you all services to grow business to get more and more tarfic

Alright, let's see how it goes, I have not been frequenting the site like I used to because I no longer work with people that require me to use the websites but I could check to see if there have been any updates.
Ok perfect, any news you can leave it here so we can all be up to date, and if not I will try to take the time for it. This week I have not entered Pinterest but as soon as I enter it will let you know so that we have more information regarding the site.

Alright, I should be dropping update on the thread that is here when I have one, I should have a few reasons to visit the website soon enough and whatever may have changed there I would communicate here.

Pinterest the social media platform for finding contents tailored to your interest has a very good amount of subscribers. Since it is interest based it makes it very easy for business owners to plug thief business where potential customers can be found and that is very effectively strategy.

I haven't used Pinterest to promote a product before but on seeing this topic, I will give it a trial. I always sees people using the platform and I didn't know that we can promote our products on the website.
[automerge]1618394603[/automerge]
I haven't used Pinterest to promote a product before but on seeing this topic, I will give it a trial. I always sees people using the platform and I didn't know that we can promote our products on the website.

I have not been a good user of Pinterest to be honest but I at least know how the platform works. It is a platform that you can follow trends and pints that are peculiar to your own interest and since its like that then you can monetize by posting ads that are peculiar to those people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds