Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Phone charging business

Maxi

Credits
We have electricity power failure all the time. This have made me see the business opportunity of starting a phone charging business. I will have a small shop with a small generator that I will be using to charge people's phone for $1 to $2. Getting a good spot will be crucial for the business success.

Advertisement Placeholder
We have electricity power failure all the time. This have made me see the business opportunity of starting a phone charging business. I will have a small shop with a small generator that I will be using to charge people's phone for $1 to $2. Getting a good spot will be crucial for the business success.

Electricity power failure is a main issue in many countries. In fact, I also live in a place where this issue is prevalent. However, I have never heard about phone charging business and I do not think it would gain success because many people have UPS in their houses.

Phone charging business is good, but in my country it is usually less than one dollar to charge a phone, but i know it can be any amount depending on the country, you are working.

Actually phone charging is a very good business and is really helping some people though it success depends on location. thete are location that has a stable electricity supply.

Business is just all about looking for something that people are going to be in the mind off and then providing it for them. If you believe that it is going to fetch your business then you should jump into it.

I think a business like this would be good. But instead of just making it a place to charge your phones/devices, make it that, but include a shop for chargers, and maybe even include coffee and food is possible. Because if they're going to be waiting for their things to charge, you may as well get more money out of them by selling food, beverages, and maybe other stuff if you have the space.

You are definitely going to be solving a lot of problems if you are going to be proactive and create that business. People are always going to need to charge their devices

Actually starting a phone charging business at my locality is a very good and nice business once you have a good electricity or generator, you will be earning a cool amount of money daily.

Actually phone charging is good but at some location, is not really going well most especially those areas where there is constant electricity supply, people will be able to charge from there homes.

Phone charging business is very good. If you can get a good spot, you'll be getting at least 50 phones to charge in a day. Your charge $1 or $2 will be too cost I'm my country. However, it's a good business. Just try to get good spot.

Phone charging business is a good idea to earn money offline, especially if you have a good location, I've seen some people that earns a living from a phone charging business.

Phone charging business is a good idea to earn money offline, especially if you have a good location, I've seen some people that earns a living from a phone charging business.
Yes there are many people that earn a living from phone charging especially if they are in an area where there is lack of electricity there businesses will go on smoothly and they might be earning up $2 per day.

Yes there are many people that earn a living from phone charging especially if they are in an area where there is lack of electricity there businesses will go on smoothly and they might be earning up $2 per day.
People in my area earns more than that per day, there's lack of electricity in my area, people who are doing phone charging business earns good amount of money there.

People in my area earns more than that per day, there's lack of electricity in my area, people who are doing phone charging business earns good amount of money there.
That is nice and if there is too much lack of electricity, most people that usually do phone charging business, do add more money and wether you like it or not, you will pay.

in Algeria, we do this service for free as help or appreciation, it is impossible to get paid for this service here xD but I don't think so if it is worth it now, especially with the high demand for energy and electricity worldwide.

in Algeria, we do this service for free as help or appreciation, it is impossible to get paid for this service here xD but I don't think so if it is worth it now, especially with the high demand for energy and electricity worldwide.
In Nigeria , it is a very big business because of the epileptic electricity supply. If you have a small electricity generator and you have enough money to fuel it, you can start the business. I have the plan to start one very soon.

It is sad that there are a lot of places in the world right now that are not getting right amount of electricity. Business is all about solving people's problem and if this is a problem then you should go ahead and do it.

Actually phone charging business can only be effective and good in some specific locations and won't work well in other places due to constant availability of electricity supply in the area.

This is a very profitable business once you are able to implement systems that ensures the safety of the phones in your care, and getting a good location in that town is very important to make it convenient for people to come and charge their phones without trekking long distances

I can see that this is an absolutely brilliant idea that you have discovered. People are always going to need to charge their phone everyday and as such they can pay any amount to ensure it stays on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds