Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Phone charging business

I can see that this is an absolutely brilliant idea that you have discovered. People are always going to need to charge their phone everyday and as such they can pay any amount to ensure it stays on.
Yeah phone charging is one of the common business that youth use to be earning money most especially if there is no electricity in that specific location or area.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well phone charging business is a small business you can make little cash from, but you can earn passively from it, but it sure can sustain you. You can make as much as $5 from it daily depending on the area, but this business has a huge downside, and that is a steady Power Supply, which is the prayer of every member of the society. Phone charging business is more like opportunity to take advantage of when it's available, it's not a long term business.

Well in my area, the charging of phone or charging business is not really working for those who are engaged because there is constant supply of electricity almost every angle of the area.
I can see that this is an absolutely brilliant idea that you have discovered. People are always going to need to charge their phone everyday and as such they can pay any amount to ensure it stays on.
Actually charging business is quite good but I also believe it depends on location. there are location that it will be very effective when there is no electricity supply in the area and people will need to charge there phones.

Phone charging might be a good business, but you can never heard of it in most developed countries with constant power supply. I'm sure it will be a good business in most underdeveloped countries and region

Phone charging business is a good idea to earn money offline, especially if you have a good location, I've seen some people that earns a living from a phone charging business.

Actually, I have never heard about such kind of business because many people always charge their phones. It might be possible that this business might be flourishing in certain countries.

As far as I am concerned I know this business for sure. It's a very nice business which can be managed by simple means. Business that are based on provision of services are easier to manage.

Actually phone charging is a very good business that most youth at my side usually do to earn money most especially at the side where there is no electricity at all.

Actually phone charging business is quite good and lucrative but it's not in all places it depends on location. it may work well in some places and then fail in some places depends on the nature.

Actually phone charging business is quite good and lucrative but it's not in all places it depends on location. it may work well in some places and then fail in some places depends on the nature.

I think that such kind of business may run successfully at places where there are a lots of travellers. This is because travellers may need to get their phone charged when they are travelling.

We have electricity power failure all the time. This have made me see the business opportunity of starting a phone charging business. I will have a small shop with a small generator that I will be using to charge people's phone for $1 to $2. Getting a good spot will be crucial for the business success.
I watched a video about charging phones last day, they were talking about some legit apps which will pay you during time in which your phone is in charge and during the charge they show you some advertisements.

Actually phone charging business is very good but only for those who can manage it effectively. sometimes people get hurt in the business when they are experiencing challenges in the issue of lost of any devices or phone.

If you are in a location where electricity is power then this is a good business opportunity because no matter what people will need to charge their mobile phones sometimes multiple times a day.

if you are doing this kind of business on a third world country, you would make a whole lot of sales due to the epileptic power situation around the country, but in other develop countries it would not work.

That's true, especially if you are in a area were there's no stable electricity, you can earn a extra income doing the, just like me I charge my phone almost 2 time's a day and I use to pay for it.

It will be a lucrative business most especially in a location without a constant power supply , but however the business may not be reliable since every location could have a good power supply anytime.

Actually there is no any business that can see small once you are the one that makes it to stand, because there are a lot of people most especially in the rural areas that makes phone charging to be there business.

Actually phone charging is a very good business that most youth at my side usually do to earn money most especially at the side where there is no electricity at all.
Phone charging business is a good and lucrative business most especially in a location where theirs no electricity or with less electricity , but since there's generators in some locations , the business is not lucrative in urban settlement area ,

Growing up in the part of my country and when there wasn't advanced technology as we have today, this business was a money spinner back then. Can't say same now with the advent of power banks and solar chargers except in rural areas where there's no much Development.

Phone charging business is a good idea to earn money offline, especially if you have a good location, I've seen some people that earns a living from a phone charging business.
Phone charging is such a nice idea, one can earn passive income on it, I have brothers who spend more than 2 thousand naira on charging there phone every month.

The phone charging industry is booming, however in my nation, the cost to charge a phone is typically under $1. I am aware that costs can vary greatly depending on where you are employed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds