Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Phone charging business

When i was serving in a certain city which was a rural area , they have problem with electricity and phone charging over there back then was a lucrative business because they will keep getting customers every minutes .
Doing business in that kind of places will be a good idea, you don't need to have any good experience before you can earn, all you need is just a capital to start it up.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually phone charging business is very profitable to some extent but I think it depends on your location. there are some places where there is highly availability of power supply, such business won't be effective.

The phone charging industry is booming. You'll get at least 50 phones to charge in a day if you can find a suitable position. Your $1 or $2 charge will be too expensive for my country. It is a solid business, though. Simply attempt to find a suitable place.

Phone charging business in my country is very lucrative business, because the most people don't normally have light in their areas, this kind of business is very good especially you open the business in good location.

In a third world country, the accessor or phone charging business can fetch a lot of money for the business owners especially at rural environments where there is poor electricity

Actually phone charging is a very good business and is really helping some people though it success depends on location. thete are location that has a stable electricity supply.
This type of business usually works in an area that has issue of power,and siting of such business should be startegic,especially in an area that has power issue,one will make very well in power deficient area.

Actually phone charging business might be good and profitable in some location and also boring in some places. it's more effective in areas where there is no constant supply of electricity energy.

Doing business in that kind of places will be a good idea, you don't need to have any good experience before you can earn, all you need is just a capital to start it up.

Starting a phone charging business might be a great option for many people. But now many people carry portable chargers and this might cause hindrance in this business.

There are a very few persons around my area that's into this very business and considering how long they've been into the business, it's somewhat a proof that it's at least lucrative for them.

Starting a phone charging business might be a great option for many people. But now many people carry portable chargers and this might cause hindrance in this business.
You are right,but I believe if you are in a place we're there is no enough light you can take that as a advantage to earn money,you don't really need to have any skills before you can earn money from this kinds of business.

Simply finding something that people will be thinking about and giving it to them is what business is all about. You ought to become involved if you think it will bring in revenue for you.

This is a very popular business in the place where I stay and you can understand that it is a business that can perform very well because people are always going to need to charge their mobile phones.

yes, people would always need to charge there phones as electricity is a very big issue for most people or for most areas especially in countries that are not develop or developing countries

You made a good decision, your plan for that business will eventually succeed because you make a good observation knowing the demand of people and bringing in close to them.

Phone charging business has been a good and lucrative business over time , but nowadays , the business has been going into extinction because we have numerous ways of charging our phones now .

Phone charging business is profitable most especially in locations that requires people to be charging their phone due to insufficient power supply. It is a business so many people are doing over here and they are generating enough money from it.

This business can be very profitable in areas with electricity challenges .
But it is important to know that it would be very difficult for such business to persist to the future.

it is a very lucrative business if you set it up in a good location and you are friendly with your customers, also try your best to assure them of the safety of their gadgets

You are definitely going to be solving a lot of problems if you are going to be proactive and create that business. People are always going to need to charge their devices
You are right, most of the people have mobile phones nowadays so they need to charge them, in some places people are facing with electricity problems so it can be a good business.

Phone charging business is lucrative in my area since there's absolutely no light at my side and this is because we are being cheated by other area that we are connected together. So whenever there's light, it would affect that area and the will remove our light to balance it. I don't know the reason why NEPA has done anything concerning this, well nepotism works always in my country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds