Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Phone charging business

Phone charging is such a nice idea, one can earn passive income on it, I have brothers who spend more than 2 thousand naira on charging there phone every month.
Starting up a phone charging business is not a bad Idea especially if you are in a area were there's no electricity, you can take that as an advantage to earn money online.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is actually a very good business if you are going to look at it closely. There are so many ways in which you can make money with this because you can use the light to open something like a gaming centre.

Charging people's phone for money is really a nice business idea. It will all depend on the location you choose also. For someone who wants to venture into it, it should be where there is little or no electricity.
Opening a shop where students live will not also be a bad idea.

Actually it's one of the common but I can't really considered it as highly lucrative because it depends on our location. it's only effective in places where there is no enough power supply.

This is actually a very good business if you are going to look at it closely. There are so many ways in which you can make money with this because you can use the light to open something like a gaming centre.
If you look at it very closely , the business is a very lucrative business that yields good amount of money , but you need a good location where theres lack of electricity supply .

It depens on the country many people wouldn't charge their phones for money because they already did it at home or unless it would be dirt cheap if the country is poor and electricity is extremely expensive maybe they would

It depens on the country many people wouldn't charge their phones for money because they already did it at home or unless it would be dirt cheap if the country is poor and electricity is extremely expensive maybe they would
The business really depends on the country and you location , three years ago , phone charging business is lucrative in my location because of poor electricity condition , but most people are using genrator now which make the business less lucrative

In my location, phone charging has not been working out well for those involved due to constant supply of electricity. it can only work in some locations where there is no power supply.

Phone charging business is a good idea to earn money especially if you lived in a area like mine, You can actually earn a considerable amount of money every single day.

It is a lucrative business in my country as one can make up to $5 in a day apart from expenditure. Due to the inadequate power supply, people will always look for a way to charge their gadgets.

This is very nice business option provided you have a nice location because Business is all about solving people's problem and if this is a problem then you should go ahead and do it.

We have electricity power failure all the time. This have made me see the business opportunity of starting a phone charging business. I will have a small shop with a small generator that I will be using to charge people's phone for $1 to $2. Getting a good spot will be crucial for the business success.
Electricity failure is too much big issue in many countries it's true and if you are going to start a business like this but you have to charge less amount because such as that countries who cannot get electricity properly how can they pay you good amount try to charge less amount at start and then increase your amount gradually if that is working so hard and going to peak.

Phone charging business is a good way to earn money offline especially if you have a good experience on how to run the business, if you have a good business location you can earn a decent amount of money.

This business venture is only profitable in countries where there is no steady power supply. There are people who do such business in this part of the world and they make cool money from it.

Well I think this business would work in that country is where there is failure of electricity or electric current and you can earn 1 to 2 dollar per 1 hour. And if there is no any electricity current failure in your country then this business will be flop and will not work for you.

Coffee owners or restaurants provide such a service for free you just require service while drinking your cappuccino or eating something with the family and they will do the staff. This is what I know. In Turkey, there is such a service on the street for 5 TRY when visiting it.

That too is a good business especially if it's located in a region where there's no constant electricity but the truth is that you shouldn't expect to make so much money from that to be able to live a comfortable life.
But the business is good and less competitive in some areas.

The business is really a profitable business , most especially in a location that do not have access to steady power supply especially in Africa but however it may not be a reliable business.

Well I strongly believe that Phone charging business is good, but in my country it is usually less than one dollar to charge a phone, but i know it can be any amount depending on the country, you are working.

When i was serving in a certain city which was a rural area , they have problem with electricity and phone charging over there back then was a lucrative business because they will keep getting customers every minutes .
Phone charging business is a good idea to earn money especially if you lived in a area like mine, You can actually earn a considerable amount of money every single day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds