Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

PC sale or repair business

At present in my country, perhaps the same in the whole world, the sales of computers have decreased due to their high cost. The vast majority of people choose to repair the PC and upgrade it, because the cost is less than buying a new one. My cousin is suggesting that she start a sales business, but I'm trying to convince her that repair and repower is more profitable. Which of the two options is better?
Honestly, I'm going to say to you is that it's critical that you conduct broad market study to figure out which option is ideal for you. This will enable you to test your business acumen to the fullest.

Advertisement Placeholder
Computer repairs are the more lucrative of the two, but she must gain sufficient expertise in them in order to make money from them.

Both computers sales and repair business are both good and lucrative business that brings money Every time , but you need to be in a lucrative environment ,most especially student environment .

PC sells and repairs are all good business. I currently run the both as a single business in my locality,I sell brand new PCs ,it's spear parts and repair damage. It's indeed a good business at a time

A new computer is the better option, take the hard drive from the old one and transfer the data over and it will be identical, the only issue with it is that you likely have windows 7 and they will likely put windows 8.1 on the computer this is not an issue as in a few months if you have windows 7 you can get a free upgrade to windows 10

Honestly, I'm going to say to you is that it's critical that you conduct broad market study to figure out which option is ideal for you. This will enable you to test your business acumen to the fullest.

It is important to conduct study and analyse the actual potential of the business before you start it, as it is always important to analyse the future prospects of business if you want to be successful.

PC sells and repairs are all good business. I currently run the both as a single business in my locality,I sell brand new PCs ,it's spear parts and repair damage. It's indeed a good business at a time
Pc sales and repairs is a good and lucrative business , people running it like you said knows how much they are making from the sales and repair most especially If they in a good location .

Pc sales and repairs is a good and lucrative business , people running it like you said knows how much they are making from the sales and repair most especially If they in a good location .
For sure sir/ma'am, the location of my business and the kind of people around my location is the primary reason why my business is current and reliable, there are numerous computer centers, college and estate.

Both the PC selling and repair industries are lucrative in my country, but the PC repair industry stands out since it is the least competitive.

It is important to conduct study and analyse the actual potential of the business before you start it, as it is always important to analyse the future prospects of business if you want to be successful.
I agree with you. You have to conduct research on the business venture that you want to establish, especially regarding its potential and the profit margins which could be obtained per annum

I agree with you. You have to conduct research on the business venture that you want to establish, especially regarding its potential and the profit margins which could be obtained per annum

I am studying how to conduct trading. This is why I have been studying how to understand many things related to bitcoin and what influences its price in the end.

The price of PC these days is becoming outrageous but what can we do because we would always be needing one for most things we do online. So getting involved in the business of selling and repairing PC would be lucrative.

I am studying how to conduct trading. This is why I have been studying how to understand many things related to bitcoin and what influences its price in the end.
Oh OK, that is good to know. Research is quite fundamental and will do you a world of good in terms of acquiring the needed knowledge which can help you to be good in trading

Oh OK, that is good to know. Research is quite fundamental and will do you a world of good in terms of acquiring the needed knowledge which can help you to be good in trading
It is essential to acquire knowledge about a business that we found fascinating . This is why it is always necessary to carry out proper examination to gain sense of the activities we are to leap into.

Both of those business can be profitable if you are able to get a perfect location for them all, and most importantly your budget is the second factors. You need a good sum of money if you are interested to sell pc.

It is essential to acquire knowledge about a business that we found fascinating . This is why it is always necessary to carry out proper examination to gain sense of the activities we are to leap into.
You are right. There needs to be a high degree of technical know-how on your part in regard to the desired venture. Without that, it will be an uphill battle to be fully proficient in this enterprise.

There is a business tat repairs computers close to where I live. They also offer to sell used ones and build ones for people from used parts. They tend to have more business now than the computer store that sells new items. I think this is because people are tight with their money now and most people can't afford to buy a new computer.

You are right. There needs to be a high degree of technical know-how on your part in regard to the desired venture. Without that, it will be an uphill battle to be fully proficient in this enterprise.
You are absolutely correct with what you have asserted there ! it is very essential to gain enough knowledge on any investment you want to dip your toes into because without that it will upend all your efforts.

Yes it is happening due to high rates people prefer to repair the old PC rather than buying new one but if they are going to buy new one first day will go for repairing their old and then shell that PC in some amount collect that some amount and add some amount to buy new on so repairing is also going on high nowadays.

Yes it is happening due to high rates people prefer to repair the old PC rather than buying new one but if they are going to buy new one first day will go for repairing their old and then shell that PC in some amount collect that some amount and add some amount to buy new on so repairing is also going on high nowadays.
The prices of so many commodities are inflated, the PC is not an exclusion and that is why you have a very good point. It is requisite to manage any kind of funds at your disposal at this moment in time. Going for a repair would be a better idea.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds