Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🎨 Theme Design Paying for forum theme

For discussions on theme creation and design tips.

The Raven

Credits
Not everyone is good with frontend development and not everyone knows how to make awesome logos/icons/headers with photoshop and not everyone will be mesmerized by free themes he can find online. Now, we come to a big question, paying for theme. How much money are you willing to pay for forum theme and what characteristics must be about the theme so you pick exactly that one?

If you are unhappy with already prepared themes for buying, would you consider paying a developer to do it for you from scratch exactly as you want it but keep in mind you would have to pay much more than already ready themes?

If I would do have money, I would totally pay somebody to do it for me, not buy already ready one. I have a unique idea in my mind and I don't want to use something I have edit after it. If I was to edit something, I would do it by myself already.

One of my sites uses the default theme with a different color scheme and some other tweaks that I have done myself. The other one of my sites uses a theme that I paid for, and then made some changes manually myself. I can usually work with what's out of the box or a find a third party theme that does most of what I want, and then I make the remaining changes myself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor