Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Payeer VS Perfect Money

hani20980

Legendary member
Credits
which bank is better for you to store and receive USD payeer or perfect money which one u think
is more safe and trusted i think both are safe but perfect money looks more popular then payeer

Advertisement Placeholder
I agree with you . Many people deal with perfect money but i deal with payeer and i never had probleme with it

I prefer Payeer although I never use Perfect Money.
I had heard that there is no big difference between the two wallets but I prefer Payeer because it's safe and low fees when you send money for someone^^

I never used perfect money , i just use Payeer and i recommend , it's ok.

In the ptc world is perfect to use payeer , 90% of ptc sites pay in Payeer.

I never used perfect money , i just use Payeer and i recommend , it's ok.

In the ptc world is perfect to use payeer , 90% of ptc sites pay in Payeer.
yeah, that's right especially also I want to add the HYIPs Russian sites, I hate them because they're scammers but they only accept Payeer, Perfect, and Qiwi.

I used both of them in the past but I don't like neither of them. I think both are Russian websites and in general Russian websites are not something to be trusted. I'm not saying they are scams but I just don't like the way this websites look and work

I used Payer and they're better than PayPal and Perfect Money I've been using of from years and its totally safe and easy to manage. I always use Payeer to deal with my clients who live in abroad

I have neither used Payeer nor Perfect money. I tried using perfect money but it was so hard to verify my account in it. As for payeer, I have not tried it but I have read many good things about it. Personally, I only use PayPal and Coinbase for bitcoin payments.

The best for me is Payeer. I also feel that it is more accommodating when it comes to earning online.

I used Payer and they're better than PayPal and Perfect Money I've been using of from years and its totally safe and easy to manage. I always use Payeer to deal with my clients who live in abroad
Paypal is the safer bro, maybe Payeer has low fees in the transaction and doesn't have limitations like Paypal is something more professional and comfort

Paypal is the safer bro, maybe Payeer has low fees in the transaction and doesn't have limitations like Paypal is something more professional and comfort

+ payeer is Russian, I don't really trust Russian sites.. i use payeer just for PTC payments.

For my location, which is Africa, Nigeria payeer is more easier for me to receive and send funds.

which bank is better for you to store and receive USD payeer or perfect money which one u think
is more safe and trusted i think both are safe but perfect money looks more popular then payeer
For me, I prefer Paypal and Visa because they are more secure

I have been using Payeer for some time now, and it is excellent, in all the operations I have carried out it has gone very well, apart from only Airtm and Paypal. I have not needed Perfect Money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds