Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Outrageous Bank charges

Veetos12

Legendary member
Credits
All the commercial banks in my country have a way of deducting a monthly charges on their customers accounts. This charges include; ATM maintenance fee, SMS alert charges and VAT. How do you see all this charges?
Is there a way of bypassing all or any of these charges?
Kindly share your opinion.

Advertisement Placeholder
All the commercial banks in my country have a way of deducting a monthly charges on their customers accounts. This charges include; ATM maintenance fee, SMS alert charges and VAT. How do you see all this charges?
It's really crazy, if you leave an amount of money in your account at the beginning of the month, before it ends a percentage of it will be gone due to their ridiculous charges, the sad and unfortunate thing is nothing can be done.

Yes it is very annoying. Especially when valid reasons aren't provided for these deductions, the best way to avoid all these problems is to find a safe and secure digital bank, that don't charge you for ridiculous amount and even deliver your card to your doorstep.
[automerge]1612904845[/automerge]
Yes it is very annoying. Especially when valid reasons aren't provided for these deductions, the best way to avoid all these problems is to find a safe and secure digital bank, that don't charge you for ridiculous amount and even deliver your card to your doorstep.

One of the biggest ways that banks make their money is through overdraft fees. Overdrafts happen when you don't have enough money in your account to cover your transaction and your bank allows it to go through anyway. If this happens, you could be hit with a $34 fee every time you overdraft.

It's really crazy, if you leave an amount of money in your account at the beginning of the month, before it ends a percentage of it will be gone due to their ridiculous charges, the sad and unfortunate thing is nothing can be done.
You are really correct about your point of view and I think it is time the government to look into this ugly thing that happened to most customers who cannot complain due to the stress they might encounter while complaining.

I just think this bank changes should be made once per day, if you make a transfer and you're charged for the first time
What I want is that if you want to make another transfer that same day, you don't have to be charged anymore

Most bank dont have conscience, they use every available means to extort their customers, ranging from sms, alert, atm charges and even maintenance charges. Everything is becoming digitalize atleast there is an online bank to curb this menace.

I always say it, my country is not getting better anytime soon. The banking sector is the most ridiculous sector we have in my country after oil sector. Now that they've blocked the alternative of putting our money in a platform that yields us profits, it's more frustrating everyday.

One of the ways by which banks make their money is through charges and overdraft. They charge for transfer, for alert messages. And what are view. These huge charges disrupts the transaction them and the customers. It is in this light that, most are times some customers tend to close down their business.

Unfortunately that is how it is with the commercial banks in my country. Many people don't like saving their money in banks anymore. They invest it in cryptocurrency or fixed investments like landed properties.
The banks just have a way of milking their customers.

Indeed it is exceptionally irritating. Particularly when legitimate reasons aren't accommodated these derivations, the most ideal approach to keep away from every one of these issues is to locate a free from any and all harm advanced bank, that don't charge you for ludicrous sum and even convey your card to your doorstep.

They banks in my country are just extorting us all in the name of saving our money from us , they deduct money from my accounts at the end of the months saying its sms charges, if you withdraw with atm, they will deduct and even if you make a transaction on phone they will still deduct.

Outrageous bank charges. Well alot of Banks really charge alot of money for there bank charges like monthly maintenance fees, card fees and lot more. Some Banks even remove money from someone account without a valid reason. Some people might even pay for card delivery and at the end one will still go to the bank themselves to collect the card.

It depends on your bank, not all banks deduct unnecessary charges and even if they do at all, they would give a detailed explanation of what it's for. You can call the customer service or go to the bank to complain, I believe there should be a way to reduce the charges if not all.

Concerning outrageous bank charges. Well, the bank charges removed at every month ends is very annoying and this makes people to prefer saving or having their moneys in the cryptocurrency wallet because there is guarantee of profit as time goes on which will never happen when you save money in the bank. I cant count how many times i have seen the minus sign on my mobile bank application

It's not easy being a banker these days. Low interest rates are dissuading savers. Regulators have tightened not only lending standards, but also the flexibility of financial institutions to collect some fees.

The end result is that banks are trying to make up for lost revenue by hiking the fees that they can adjust until consumers get fed up. Let's go over a few of the fees that are getting out of hand.

Saving your money in banks in my country is like the worst thing one can do. Banks are ready to take everything off if they are allowed to and the government policies also encourage that. Apart from that, the currency also keeps depreciating each time which will make the money almost useless by the time you will be withdrawing. The best thing to do is to keep investing

I am completely sick and tired of this numerous bank charges. The bank will charge you for withdrawing at the counter, charge you for withdrawing at the ATM stand and still you for withdrawing through the PoS.
[automerge]1612906733[/automerge]
I am completely sick and tired of this numerous bank charges. The bank will charge you for withdrawing at the counter, charge you for withdrawing at the ATM stand and still you for withdrawing through the PoS.

Wetin we no go see for Naija, stamp duty on transfer above #10,000 , monthly card maintenance fee, interbank ATM withdrawal charges, account maintenance fee, SMS alert and so on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds