Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online work for living

Status
Not open for further replies.
ONLINE WORK CAN SUSTAIN SOME INDIVIDUAL IF THE PAY IS GOOD, NOT ALL ONLINE JOB PAY REASONABLE MONEY AND SOME OF THIS MONEY ARE JUST POCKET MONEY, IT WILL BE WRONG FOR AN INDIVIDUAL TO DEDICATE HIS TIME AND ENERGY TO ONLINE JOB AS SOME OF THEM ARE ALL SCAM. SOME DO NOT PAY FOR ALL THE WORK AN INDIVIDUAL DO.

Advertisement Placeholder
do you think we can depend to online work for living without a work in real life like doing trading - marketing or earn from youtube ?
I think online earning is more beneficial for living we do freelancing and sell our service on different platforms and use more work we do and get a good amount of money which is important for our lives.

Online jobs for students can be lucrative, pay well, and set you on a successful career path… if you choose them well & you’re willing to do the work​

We live in a wonderful time, where you can get an accredited university degree from home, and make a living from home. Finding a job you can do online, will give you great flexibility, so if you’re up for the challenge, we have created this list of the best “work from home” jobs:

It is very possible to make a living out of you are income from online jobs. I know a lot of guys that are making millions of Naira from affiliate marketing. You can make a lot of money at the end of the month from YouTube channel if you have good contents.
Yeah! Good and unique contents are very important in being able to make it on YouTube. I have seen those with thousands of subscribers just from unboxing toys and figurines. It can be very interesting looking up the various niches.

I would like to say we can't depend on online business for long. We should think of involving ourselves in offline businesses too. This would not allow us to be distressed when the online fails or is stopped by the government of our country.

do you think we can depend to online work for living without a work in real life like doing trading - marketing or earn from youtube ?
A lot of people are making a lot of money by working hard on the YouTube channel and trading forex and giving it full time and making a lot more money and the rest are also online fields but the most profitable are and There is a lot of money in it and a lot of people work on it which benefits them a lot and they make a lot of money from it.

Definitely it is possible that you can earn millions from online working as from youtube social media. You can do it by creating youtube channel and Post vedios on daily basis. You can make millions profit from it without real show up. You should have followers to watch your vedios that support you to monitization of your channel like as watch time completion.

Yes it's possible for so many who are skilled and work online twenty four hours they earn their living and solely depend it as income but for some who do not have skill, do not have enough money to invest in cryptocurrency, and do not have YouTube channels to earn from might not depend on online work.

Hmm... With the way things are going everybody might later fall back to online making! Although for now that we still have the opportunity to roam about do offline business we should do it, but anything can happen in the fut

In the past 5-6 years, I have been entirely surviving on online income. Based on my experience, I can say you can depend on online income but you need to work hard, do different things, and never take a break from your working schedule. In order to earn well, you need to develop different skills.

I think we can earn through online such as youtuber. Being a youtuber is a profitable work. I don't say it is a work because for me I can consider it a fun with pay. You can post your vlog while you earn from it. But the challenge is how to gain a subscriber.

I have tried working online, but what I've realised is that you need to have a skill that pays well if you want tht to be the source of income for your expenses.

Sadly, many people are not equipped with such skills, so one has to take time out to learn.

Yes, you can earn a good amount of money from online work without disturbing your daily life. You can learn job methods through a different search from the Internet about online work before you start working. Can find many job opportunities from the Internet.

Anyone can work online and make money from it. As many people as there are, they can make money online and increase their livelihood. Working online is not easy.Training is required, it is not necessary to be well educated, so it is important for all people to work online. People work online very enthusiastically because they are well paid at home.It is found that women in particular work online with great enthusiasm

It depends on the kind of work you are doing online, if you run a full-time business, well you can depend on it for your source of living or income but if you do online gigs that brings you minor income you can manage it for yourself but when you start up a family it may not be enoughh, so you might want to include other jobs to be able to bring you more income.

I think nowadays I have a lot of online business that is enough for you to live, the way you can create a channel on YouTube and make enough money from it that you can live easily and conveniently.And you can easily cover your expenses and also create a Facebook page in which branded clothesج
[automerge]1613188409[/automerge]
I think nowadays I have a lot of online business that is enough for you to live, the way you can create a channel on YouTube and make enough money from it that you can live easily and conveniently.And you can easily cover your expenses and also create a Facebook page in which branded clothesج

As a matter of fact yes,more and more people are making online jobs as their only source of income nowadays. People who have skills such as professional level of writing or program web graphics designing are in demand. So is the increasing number of day traders whose making money daily from spotting and mentoring newbies.

I love working for people online than offline and it is very possible to earn a living online. I may not have all the answers to give but I'm consistently searching and researching what to do to earn good money online.

as good as online work is, the disadvantage thereof is that it is not totally reliable, depending on. online work is a bit complex and dangerous at the same time, the best combination is having both online and offline business to be doing just in case.

Moving online saves us a lot of cost and I think it is a good thing. Although I miss interacting with colleagues and other people. We can all cope.Relying on online platform might be a big risk because it might someday crash or no longer accessible and that’s all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds