Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online store vs offline store

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
The world is gradually moving to digital market. Lots of offline stores owners are establishing online stores for their business even before covid19 emanated. But increased extremely high since covid19 interrupted many offline business. Some offline business are still marketable too. But due to the risk of people contracting corona virus, the government halted many offline businesses. But the ones that started long ago via online didn't experience such set back. Rather they increase their volume to sell faster than what they were selling at earlier time when covid19 never existed. Online stores are on a high demand cos of the massive increase on request from people ordering things online. If corona virus continues like this for years, i don't think their will be many offline business to exist and operate fully.

Which one is suitable for you to start up, offline or online store??

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
In my personal view and opinion coupled with shopping experience, I'd prefer an offline store any day! Many of these online store and business owners can be so annoying and unprofessional. They display such an appealing photo of the item on their websites and applications, you order and then you get something entirely different. Apart from delivery fee that's inclusive, I don't know why they get their own goods. The prices of products and goods are so high that you sometime wonder what need is there to shop online when you can transport yourself to a store at a lesser amount, see what you want and make choices, and buy them at cheaper rates.

The world is gradually moving to digital market. Lots of offline stores owners are establishing online stores for their business even before covid19 never emanated. But increased extremely high since covid19 interrupted many offline business. Some offline business are still marketable too. But due to the risk of people contracting corona virus, the government halted many offline businesses. But the ones that started long ago via online didn't experience such set back. Rather they increase their volume to sell faster than what they were selling at earlier time when covid19 never existed. Online stores are on a high demand cos of the massive increase on demand from people ordering things online. If corona virus continues like this for years, i don't think their will be many offline business to exist and operate fully.

Pandemic is ongoing people prefer to shop online than offline , so i recomend you should open a online , online store will be better than offline it is easy and more profitable as well than offline.

Online stores seems more expensive than offline store. Except when necessarily unavoidable, I always make use of offline store. But when I see a certain thing I like online, I order because the truth is it's easier to shop online than offline

The world is gradually moving to digital market. Lots of offline stores owners are establishing online stores for their business even before covid19 never emanated. But increased extremely high since covid19 interrupted many offline business. Some offline business are still marketable too. But due to the risk of people contracting corona virus, the government halted many offline businesses. But the ones that started long ago via online didn't experience such set back. Rather they increase their volume to sell faster than what they were selling at earlier time when covid19 never existed. Online stores are on a high demand cos of the massive increase on demand from people ordering things online. If corona virus continues like this for years, i don't think their will be many offline business to exist and operate fully.

Despite the easy of buying and delivery online shops provide these days, there's one or two things that gives offline shops edge over online shops.

You can't handle the goods online before buying, you can't see your customer's expression, you may be able to get a refund online too.

I prefer offline shopping to online shopping anytime.

Last edited:
An offline business will cost more to setup than an online business, offline business has more cost of operations than online business, an offline business has limited time to be available but online business runs for 24hours non-stop. Online business will reach out to their customers globally but offline business will be limited

The world is gradually moving to digital market. Lots of offline stores owners are establishing online stores for their business even before covid19 emanated. But increased extremely high since covid19 interrupted many offline business. Some offline business are still marketable too. But due to the risk of people contracting corona virus, the government halted many offline businesses. But the ones that started long ago via online didn't experience such set back. Rather they increase their volume to sell faster than what they were selling at earlier time when covid19 never existed. Online stores are on a high demand cos of the massive increase on request from people ordering things online. If corona virus continues like this for years, i don't think their will be many offline business to exist and operate fully.

For me offline store is easy to open and handle. Online store requires proper arrangement of suppliers and very active staff because order can be placed at any time. And to make online store popular more effort is required

Yes you are right, most business are moving online now, and some Business are just run online like drop shipping, online stores (online business) is very fast, simple and flexible with shopping and the likes.

Online stores all the way, because based on the new world order, online stores happens to be the most effective and most comforting of all, people can make orders and it will be delivered to their door step, it's less stressing and can also help cause less inconvenience

I think it depends on your budget, whichever of the. You can afford. I agree with the fact that people are now moving businesses online seeing as the pandemic affected a lot of offline business, I also think it is possible to both stores online or offline.

Yes, today people do like to shop more online than offline, which inherently means more business for companies dealing with e-commerce, but online retail is also more cost-effective for the company. Having an online business is easier to manage and more affordable than having a physical shop

For me I prefer both the online and offline stores, seeing that some online merchants are getting more and more dubious as the day goes, they inflate the price of the commodity and not just that, what you saw on their platform and what would be sent to you most times are very much different.

I prefer online store because you get to have a response Message or attendant. Online you can shop anytime and days.
Online and offline shopping have their own advantages. Online shopping allows customers to shop any time and anywhere that they like. However, offline shopping enables customers to have a real experience by trying.

Offline stores, I think, are more reliable and risk free. You get to interact face to face with customers and maintain a good relationship with them.
It has its disadvantages, but I would prefer an offline store to buy my goods.

I have been running an online store for a while now and I must confess that it's good especially if you know exactly how to target your business customers as it's how you can be able to make more sales and make more money online. But if you have an offline store for the same online store as well, it's an added advantage.

Online stores all the way, because based on the new world order, online stores happens to be the most effective and most comforting of all, people can make orders and it will be delivered to their door step, it's less stressing and can also help cause less inconvenience
Pretty cool that you understand the importance of online store during the era of the pandemic. I also prefer online stores based on the preventive measures to combat covid19. Through online business it will be hard to contract the virus since one isn't meeting with the seller in a market place were multitudes gather.

Both offline stores and online stores are good. But online stores are much better and provides better opportunity than an offline store.
An offline store can be limited by location, economic environment and infrastructural development but this is not the case for online stores. The only thing needed for an online store is the internet.

Though I prefer offline stores but I'm sure that online stores are the best for so many reasons. I prefer offline stores because it will allow me to see the product closely and even sometimes touch it. The benefit of online stores over offline stores are many and some of them are the ease of transaction. You can get detail information about the product description but it requires that you wait until the good is delivered unlike the offline store.

I think offline stores more better if , because you know what type of products people in your area are interested in, with the help of this you can sell those things to buyers and get good profit from offline store products

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds