Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online Customer Reviews

D

Deleted member 403

Customers sometimes publish reviews on review websites and Google Reviews, which can both positively and negatively impact the business, depending on the feedback being said. Business owners, do you respond to the comments?

If so, how would you handle negative customer reviews?

Advertisement Placeholder
Customers sometimes publish reviews on review websites and Google Reviews, which can both positively and negatively impact the business, depending on the feedback being said. Business owners, do you respond to the comments?

My advice Toba business owner for a customer giving negative review about your product and services,the best thing to do is to apologise politely and work on the loop end of your business I guess.

Good reviews make me happy of course, but if it's a bad review I would reach out to the customer and make enquiries asking why they aren't happy, try to right the wrong then compell them to post a good review because bad reviews are not good for business and should never appear on any of my profiles

Getting review from customers will help you to note the areas in which you need to step up and improve in your business. Its necessary if you want to keep your business alive

It is a better opinion for a business owner to be responding to comments of the people wether positive or negative. The positive ones will allow the business owner to continue the trend while the negative ones will let the business owners know what they want.

The best to do is to reach out to such customer, ask what the reason on the negative review is all about and try and rectify the problem if you can

A good review from customers will help your business to continue improving in a business, a business owner need to comments people.

Is necessary to respond to customer comment and reviews because it serve as a feedback, and for an individual that will love to improve will not overlook customer feedback

In handling negative customer review I first understand the point he or she is trying to make, then I apologise because the customer is always right. I then explain better to the customer to clear off the doubt.

The company I worked for takes feedback and reviews from customers very seriously, infact there is a compulsory meeting where we discuss these reviews and feedback so that we all can be aware of them and work towards improving our services.

Customers reviews always show the integrity and dependability of the company. As a business who allows online review, I like to respond to my customers reviews by thanking them for a positive ones and apologize for the negative ones.

If there is an option to reply each review like I see on Google play store, I would try to reply each review and explain what is not okay for those who dropped negative reviews.

Reviews are really of great impact in a business. I think the owner should reply to people's reviews so that they can feel heard. Even if they are negative reviews, it is best to answer them with an explanation of how it actually works.

Reviews are like avenues to do better in one's business and if there is a negative review and it's valid one could try to improve on it as that negative remark could not be just one customers opinion

No matter how efficient and effective your business is there is always going to be some people who would drop negative reviews. I think however we choose to deal with that is our prerogative.

If a company operate legitimately their is every option that the business will receive nice and positive reviews. But if it operates opposite then many negative reviews follows.

If a company operate legitimately their is every option that the business will receive nice and positive reviews. But if it operates opposite then many negative reviews follows.
customer review is very important in every business but online business and offline business with his you can be able to know how the business is doing whether it is growing or not.

customer review is very important in every business but online business and offline business with his you can be able to know how the business is doing whether it is growing or not.
Sure, through customer review, it will open up the transparency of the business. With the experience of other customers you'll know if the products they sell is a quality one based on the review said by the customer.

Yeah definitely you need to respond to both customers either way both negative and positive comments you should definitely try and answer them their reviews go along way.

negative comments are pretty normal and fine as long as they are way less than positive ones, they also show that your positive reviews aren't fake

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds