Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online business presents less risks compared to offline?

I think we just have to pray to God to take over our life in whatever we want to do.There is no any risk that offline business is presenting that online business too cannot present
The relevance of prayer to life success can never be over emphasised, but it is also very good for individuals to research to know what's best for them too.

Advertisement Placeholder
Online business is less riskier if you know what you are doing. There are many people who lost a lot of money to online scams because they were essentially risking their capital. I am not talking about accidents or armed robbery. I am talking about loss of capital. If you are a person who wants to invest time and make a website to earn money, then all you will lose is time because you are risking and investing your time while making website.

Irrespective that i do offline business and earn from it currently now than my online investment. I believe that my consistency investing around Cryptocurrency for long will reward me more.

I do not think that that in its entirety is true. Both offline and online business both present their own unique risks and to various extents so you should be careful.

Yes, you evade such problems associated with offline businesses. But remember that even an online business has its own risks too. There are many cases of scams and hackers online that could steal from you.

I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Accident while traveling to get things you need.
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
I think with the offline comes a greater risk for a business than the online business because of the reason you have already highlighted above as quoted, burglary by armed robbers and other vices AR proof enough

All manner of businesses suffers from one risk or the other including both online and offline businesses. But offline business suffers the most if I think about the two options

Maybe. I understand your point, I think if you are looking at physical risks and the likes, yes online business could be better. There other risks associated with online business though.

All manner of businesses suffers from one risk or the other including both online and offline businesses. But offline business suffers the most if I think about the two options
Same with me . I can sit in my room and do online business without going out to meet people and get into trouble.

I support this motion because most times you can’t see who you’re working with and you can’t control the internet so yes ! Online business is way riskier than offline business

I do not think that that in its entirety is true. Both offline and online business both present their own unique risks and to various extents so you should be careful.
That is correct. Any kind of business has the risks and advantages but they may be different in nature. Especially with offline business compared to online business they are practically the same in terms of risk of losing but the way of losing may be different.

Both poses risks either online or offline. Offline business poses more risk conspired to online. Different risks may occur in process of business dealing such as accidents probably by natural disasters or man made. Online business may expose you to cyber attack and that’s also dangerous.
But you will agree with me that the offline business poses more risk than an offline business as the risk that the online business poses to you will not directly affect you physically but your resources but when it comes to the offline business the rich can also affect you physically.

Online business is less risky compared to the online business because if the security system on your Online is good you may not have any case of cyber attack, online business can easily be eradicated by thief and scammers.
Truth be told , online business is normally less risky and more affordable than doing offline business, so online business cannot be stopped by security agencies and sometimes if free from scam.

You are right that both offline and online business have the risks. However, they vary because the offline business is different from the online business even if the nature of business is the same. Take for instance the restaurant. An online restaurant has no dine in feature unlike in an offline restaurant.

You are right,but it is easy to protect one's data if you have the money and you are willing to spend to handle that. It all depends on how willing to protect your data by spending money to get it done.
The fact that online business presents risk more than offline business is virtually not truth because most times it is less stressful but the risk I can't say

I think financial risk in online business is small compared to offline business You need a lot of money to start offline business and if your business goes bankrupt you lose a lot of money.

I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Accident while traveling to get things you need.
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
I completely agree with you that online business present less risk than offline businesses as most online business are done at your convenient probably in your own without you moving anywhere but as for offline business you have to move to your place of business which on its own present a lot of whiskey factors like accident, robbery and any other Hazard that you mean spirits In the course of going to work everyday.

Operating a business no matter online or offline definitely as risks involved and both options be it online or offline has their advantages and disadvantages too you just have to go for the one that works best for you

Truth be told , online business is normally less risky and more affordable than doing offline business, so online business cannot be stopped by security agencies and sometimes if free from scam.
Online business can never be free from scam as scamming is one of the most challenging issue in online business,if you are a freelancer worker, you can perform a service to someone and the person failed to pay you. How do we go about this ?

Online business can never be free from scam as scamming is one of the most challenging issue in online business,if you are a freelancer worker, you can perform a service to someone and the person failed to pay you. How do we go about this ?
Like i said earlier and supporting your comment , online business and investment can never be free from scam because scammers are creating an avenue to scam people online everyday.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds