Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online business presents less risks compared to offline?

Online business is not necessarily "safer". I have been in online business for some time now. I was scammed by many Hyip (High Yield Investment Programs) and lost a good amount of money. I can assure you that online is business is not safer as compared to offline business.
All businesses,both online and offline businesses has their advantages and disadvantages too,so it also depends on the type of business,everyone has their preferences.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, concerning your post on the threats posed by either online or offline businesses I would say that both definitely pose risks although may weigh differently,for instance an online business like financial markets trading poses a lot of risk to your money

In as much as people would tend to patronize you more if you have an offline presence in addition, online space is more secured especially for you as the seller.

Online business is less risky compared to the online business because if the security system on your Online is good you may not have any case of cyber attack, online business can easily be eradicated by thief and scammers.

I think that offline investment are safer than online investment, in offline business you see your investment, know what to expect but online anything can happen and worst part, it might be untraceable.

If you compare the two, both presents their own risks that are attached to them. A lot also would depend on the particular type of business that you are running

I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Accident while traveling to get things you need.
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
In my own opinion, I believe offline business has less risk and online busines has a lot of risk and that's why i don't put my mind on online business because of the risk it posses.

Both of them are risk because whenever you are into business you are exposed to risk be it online or offline. But the risk is less if you are online because you only try and dealt with fraud, but there are many things to dealt with if you're offline like armed robbery, accidents and the rest as you mentioned.

Some even see online business commanding more of the risk than the offline business type. When it comes to offline investment even the less skill can venture into and make returns but online isn't that way.

In my own opinion, I believe offline business has less risk and online busines has a lot of risk and that's why i don't put my mind on online business because of the risk it posses.
What makes you think so? If you live in an unsecured country for instance, your life is already threatened an you won't get to enjoy running your business.

Online business isn't stressful to me nor a burden to me. You can stay in the comfort of your home and negotiate for business profit. While offline business business will require you moving out from one place to another, to negotiate deal.

What makes you think so? If you live in an unsecured country for instance, your life is already threatened an you won't get to enjoy running your business.
Have you people thought about internet or let me call it onlune scamming rather, where you were brainwashed to invest and you lost you hard earned money just like that in the process and theres nobody to repeort to.

You are right,but it is easy to protect one's data if you have the money and you are willing to spend to handle that. It all depends on how willing to protect your data by spending money to get it done.
Yes that is true that the online business presents less risk more than offline this is because it is more easier to start up and has less stress to the owner

Yes that is true that the online business presents less risk more than offline this is because it is more easier to start up and has less stress to the owner
Maybe you are right but as i know offline business is more comfortable for people because they can see what are pros and cons and can manage easily.

I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your home and you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
Or depends on the kind of business you sell or do online, because some business still need you to go and deliver them after you guys reached and agreement,so like I said earlier it depends.

Everything has its risk, though when it comes to risks of accidents or arm robbery and the likes, or even loss of office materials, online business are safer but then again, online business has its own risk as well. You could also fall into scam or your data and privacy could be stolen as well.

I don't know about you, but I feel that online business tend to present lesser risks compared to offline business. You work from the comfort of your homeand you have little to worry about.
Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
Well i will have to agree with you in this one because to me personally I really believe that offline business has more risks than it online counterpart.

I think the online businesses presents less risks compare to that of offline businesses like in burglary for instance, fire disasters and other offline physical hazards we all Know

Online business is riskier because with offline business a lot of people both the illiterate and the literate will be able to manage it, those people who do not have an understanding of online business are not likely to succeed.

Offline risks:
-Armed robbery
And lots more
What do you think?
I think we just have to pray to God to take over our life in whatever we want to do.There is no any risk that offline business is presenting that online business too cannot present

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds