Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Number of employees in a venture.

At the early stage of a company it's good to employ few staffs who would be made to do more jobs. Example, a staff could be made to do two persons job or three more task. it is not good for a new company to spend so much employing people who would not do much work but will expect to be paid at the end of the month.
For real you are trying to be very thrifty in your business choice although it is the best thing to do but wait when you want to really help the economy you will try by employing much stuff so that they can be able to do the job well and at the same time it will affect the productivity of the business which will lead to more income into the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Eventual can have as many number of employees as diverse as far as they are paying system is capable enough to carry all members along
Very good, I think it's a good idea! To have the number of employees according to the company's payment capacity, in this way those already hired will assume the responsibility to fight for the growth of the company.

For me it's a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 15 employees for any venture you are hoping to start. If the business is a big one, then it totally depends on the number of job roles involved.

For me it's a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 15 employees for any venture you are hoping to start. If the business is a big one, then it totally depends on the number of job roles involved.
Very good, as you describe everything is related to "the amount of jobs involved". I think the range you put is good and depending on the company and the availability of capital, you can choose the right amount of employees.

Apart from having a secretary and an administrator one very important person in your organisation is the financial assistant because finances are the most important metrics in any business.

When starting a business from the on set you are not planning to run the business all by yourself forever. There must be an helping hands. That's were employment fall in place

Depending on the kind of establishment that is being set because the type of establishment really matters and that could be an issue but some people believe that when they employ a way too much staff that they then find it hard paying for their service people or investors tend to see such and believe it is a good way or place invest.

Apart from having a secretary and an administrator one very important person in your organisation is the financial assistant because finances are the most important metrics in any business.
Taking into account your statement, and remembering a previous publication, the financial assistant is very valuable. Since he/she will be in charge of keeping the business owner focused and financially oriented.

Big business ventures always employee a lot of people to carry out their duties and run the business successfully while small businesses don't.

If the organisation is a large one then it is very important that they should have a human resources department that will be in charge of all the employees in the business.

Eventual can have as many number of employees as diverse as far as they are paying system is capable enough to carry all members along
A company cannot have as many number of employees as it wishes without first considering the amounts of income generated. It is the profits of the company that determines the numbers of staff that can be employed.

The number of employees one has Inna venture must be commensurate with the size of such establishment. Meaning, the size of the establishment would determine the number of employees you should have there

The number of employees one has Inna venture must be commensurate with the size of such establishment. Meaning, the size of the establishment would determine the number of employees you should have there
It is true that the size of the company will determine the number of employees. However, when the company is just starting out, I wonder what all the hired staff will do with nothing to do. I think it is not necessary to have all the staff at that time, but to hire them as the company progresses. What do you think about this? Do you differ from my opinion?

Well, I think at the beginning of a company depending on the type of company, the importance of every role may differ at the start. If it is a tech company, the builder or coder will indispensable, it all depends on the company.
The number of employees at the beginning of a company or a business depend on the kind of business that we are talking about if it's a big business then the number of employees at the beginning should be much but when is a small business then I think that the owner of the business can just start the business that any employee.

Well, I believe that in a situation where you run a production company, there is no way you wouldn't need more workers who will work in the production department.

The number of employees you know the business venture depends on how successful the business has become and how large they are.

When you have too much workers in your company more than necessary, it is going to have a serious effect on your cash flow and you might be working just to pay salary and have nothing left for you as a profit.

Last edited:
When you have too much work as in your company more than necessary, it is going to have a serious effect on your cash flow and you might be working all these to be salary and have nothing left for you as a profit.
Its publication is very important, it is necessary to take into account the number of employees in order not to reach excess. The fewer employees the better, since the company's finances must be taken into account and the results at the end of the month must be positive.

When you have too much workers in your company more than necessary, it is going to have a serious effect on your cash flow and you might be working just to pay salary and have nothing left for you as a profit.

Seriously, there is no way you would expect to be making decent amount of money as profit when you have a lot of people you're paying salaries which adds to your expenses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds