Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Number of employees in a venture.

Depending on the kind of establishment that is being set because the type of establishment really matters and that could be an issue but some people believe that when they employ a way too much staff that they then find it hard paying for their service people or investors tend to see such and believe it is a good way or place invest.
Sometimes you may not know how much staff you will need in your business organisation until you established the business ,from there you understand and know how many members the business demands.

Advertisement Placeholder
If the organisation is a large one then it is very important that they should have a human resources department that will be in charge of all the employees in the business.
Of course, the human resources department is of importance in a large company, since they are in charge of hiring and managing the payroll. Before the HR department is in place, hiring will be done through the owner or manager.

in some establishment the number of employees they have is way to much and that kind of things are very bad because it sometimes it is very wrong especially when the number of people are way much more than the needed people and due to the payment of the staff's becomes an issue

I think it's just best that the owner hire hands that are very crucial to the development of the business at first hand. So for me I think after that the Business owner can start expanding to grow more

I think it's just best that the owner hire hands that are very crucial to the development of the business at first hand. So for me I think after that the Business owner can start expanding to grow more
In itself, I think that is what happens when the company is in its beginnings, and then as it grows, new employees are hired. What do you think should be that first hand staff in its beginnings?

If you are running an offline based business I think that security is one very important thing that is not negotiable so they should also form part of the very important personnel.

If you are running an offline based business I think that security is one very important thing that is not negotiable so they should also form part of the very important personnel.
You have commented on an important and valuable personnel such as the security guard. This person, with a good performance of his duties, will protect the business. It is a key personnel from the beginning when the company deems it necessary.

The type of company that you run and the available capital will determine the numbers of staff to start the business with you from the beginning. Some small scale businesses starts with one or two staff.

The type of company that you run and the available capital will determine the numbers of staff to start the business with you from the beginning. Some small scale businesses starts with one or two staff.
Yes normally all small scale business starts with less than 5 staffs. We have a clothes business, and we have 2 other staff working there. So in total there are three people to staff including one manager.

It is very important what you describe, both the type of company and the available capital, is what makes an entrepreneur make the decision on the number of employees he/she can hire. When it is small as you describe, it can be 2 or 3 employees.

Looking at the fact that it is just a new startup, it is obvious that these two staff strength are all he will need for the moment that are actually indispensable
Yes you are right and have a point there too. Aside these two staffs, having any other staff member for this new business may not be too wise for cost

Last edited:
Did not do without your number employees that should be in a venture as far as there are enough to carry out the tasks and do it well as well
You are right @Elegante001 , with a minimum number of employees, who fulfill the tasks entrusted to them and do it efficiently, it is not necessary to hire more. This will be as long as the company grows and therefore more workers are requested.

Very simple logic. Employing too much staff that the new start up doesn't need only bears more on the cost of running that new business at the end of the day

Very simple logic. Employing too much staff that the new start up doesn't need only bears more on the cost of running that new business at the end of the day
What can we do to minimise the cost? Obviously we will cut the employee count. But that will not be that easy as there will be lots of criticism.

It depends on on how large the venture is, and how much personnel you would like to involve in it. For me I would prefer to go for quality more than quantity so I'll just get qualified staff that can handle my business instead of going for people that are much and yet they are still having glitches

What can we do to minimise the cost? Obviously we will cut the employee count. But that will not be that easy as there will be lots of criticism.
The numbers of employee in a venture is determined by how big do venture all the organisation is this will determine the number of workers in such organisation.

I believe that every business as far as it is offline need some kind of physical security so at the starting points the security people actually form a very important part of the business.

It depends on on how large the venture is, and how much personnel you would like to involve in it. For me I would prefer to go for quality more than quantity so I'll just get qualified staff that can handle my business instead of going for people that are much and yet they are still having glitches
Excellent point of view, of course you should not have excess staff and still there are failures in the company, so I share your opinion. It is better to have the necessary personnel and at the same time efficiently fulfill their duties.

Yes normally all small scale business starts with less than 5 staffs. We have a clothes business, and we have 2 other staff working there. So in total there are three people to staff including one manager.
The profits a company makes determines the numbers of staff that will be employed at a time, as their profits increases so also their employees.

I believe that every business as far as it is offline need some kind of physical security so at the starting points the security people actually form a very important part of the business.
Most times the number of employee in a business organisation depends on the type of business and what they will need each employee for, this will be the best way to determine the number you will need.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds