Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Number of employees in a venture.

Most times the number of employee in a business organisation depends on the type of business and what they will need each employee for, this will be the best way to determine the number you will need.
The numbers of employee in a venture is being determined by the organisations please and how big it is do you know whether you you have to increase staff or not.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe that every business as far as it is offline need some kind of physical security so at the starting points the security people actually form a very important part of the business.
Taking your point into account, the company needs security at all times, so I endorse your way of thinking. When they are in their beginnings it is more necessary, since they are already equipping the company with the necessary implements, to take their first steps.

The numbers of employee in a venture is being determined by the organisations please and how big it is do you know whether you you have to increase staff or not.
I don't think it depends on how big the organisation is, the number of employee to me I believe will depend on the demand of the public, when there is high demand that there is likely to be a higher number of employee.

I don't think it depends on how big the organisation is, the number of employee to me I believe will depend on the demand of the public, when there is high demand that there is likely to be a higher number of employee.
There are so many numbers of employees in a venture this depend on how big the venture is an the company, the bigger the company is the higher the employee.

There are so many numbers of employees in a venture this depend on how big the venture is an the company, the bigger the company is the higher the employee.
What if the company is very big but the demand for their services is very low, do you really think that they are going to employ so many people because the company is physically big ?

A human resource manager is also an indispensable asset in an organization that wants to thrive on a long term basis. Also, the finance manager should be on standby.

I think it depends on the size of the company. In addition to the administrator and secretary, you might need skilled personnel to handle the production, while you will also need security personnel, cleaners and other non-skilled workers.

When a company is in its infancy, the owners must have a staff under their responsibility who perform different functions.
Depending on the company, there is usually a secretary and an administrator. What other personnel is necessary and indispensable at the beginning of an enterprise?
The size of one's company or business is what determines the number of staff that would be good for the business. If it's a small business, it's going to be at least 3 to 5 staff.

It depends on the type of business being started; for example, if I'm selling a product, I'll need a marketing; if I'm in the food business, I'll definitely need cooks and kitchen staff.

When a company is in its infancy, the owners must have a staff under their responsibility who perform different functions.
Depending on the company, there is usually a secretary and an administrator. What other personnel is necessary and indispensable at the beginning of an enterprise?
It depends on the business type.
At the infancy stage of a business or organisation, it is the manager who play those roles. He or she might designate the position to anyone he or she pleases. apart from the secretary and an admin staff, human resource personnel, sales personnel are also required at the beginning of an enterprise.

Well as long as the company is still a little company or feel that another important position that should not be neglected is the accountant, accounting department is necessary for every business

It depends on the type of business being started; for example, if I'm selling a product, I'll need a marketing; if I'm in the food business, I'll definitely need cooks and kitchen staff.
For a small scale restaurant, how many cooks and kitchen personal do you think would be enough for an early start up?

I think it depends on the size of the company. In addition to the administrator and secretary, you might need skilled personnel to handle the production, while you will also need security personnel, cleaners and other non-skilled workers.
I agree with you, security personnel and cleaners are of utmost importance, regardless of the number of workers or the size of the company, they must be present.
The size of one's company or business is what determines the number of staff that would be good for the business. If it's a small business, it's going to be at least 3 to 5 staff.
It is something I refer to in the course of the development of the topic, when you are starting and the company is not open to the public the number of staff is a minority, the less staff there is the better economically, and then to start serving the public, they must have the rest of the staff available.
It depends on the business type.
At the infancy stage of a business or organisation, it is the manager who play those roles. He or she might designate the position to anyone he or she pleases. apart from the secretary and an admin staff, human resource personnel, sales personnel are also required at the beginning of an enterprise.
These functions are performed by the director. In addition to the secretarial staff, human resources personnel are also needed at the beginning of a company.

In an infancy stage of a company it is wise to start with little staffs,most businesses starts with a huge number of staffs and they cannot be able to pay them.think it is wise to start with small number of staffs.

It depends on the nature and size of the new business. I think the minimum personnel is between 3 - 10. The product or services will determine the roles and subsequently the number of personnel to the business.

At the inception of a company the number of employees to employ should be small it should be those that are relevant to the core services that the business will offer, so as not to be overburdened by the wage bill.

I agree with you, security personnel and cleaners are of utmost importance, regardless of the number of workers or the size of the company, they must be present.

It is something I refer to in the course of the development of the topic, when you are starting and the company is not open to the public the number of staff is a minority, the less staff there is the better economically, and then to start serving the public, they must have the rest of the staff available.

These functions are performed by the director. In addition to the secretarial staff, human resources personnel are also needed at the beginning of a company.
The beginning of every business is very challenging but with time and a lot of commitment and dedication into the business it will start to grow and you will also have the need to employ more staff to work for you.

Number of employees per venture can not be said precisely because it depend on how extended the ventureit is, small venture requires small employees while extended venture require larger employees

Number of employees per venture can not be said precisely because it depend on how extended the ventureit is, small venture requires small employees while extended venture require larger employees
As long as you're paying a small-scale business there is no way you're going to be needing more than three staff to work for you because they wouldn't be enough job for them to do but in a situation whereby you're running a large-scale business you will need at least a minimum of 15 workers.

In an infancy stage of a company it is wise to start with little staffs,most businesses starts with a huge number of staffs and they cannot be able to pay them.think it is wise to start with small number of staffs.
At the inception of a company the number of employees to employ should be small it should be those that are relevant to the core services that the business will offer, so as not to be overburdened by the wage bill.

That's exactly what I'm talking about, that's why I created the publication, and I was wondering which were the key personnel for the start-up, without so many salary payments and to save the maximum capital.
It depends on the nature and size of the new business. I think the minimum personnel is between 3 - 10. The product or services will determine the roles and subsequently the number of personnel to the business.
Thus, the minimum number of employees should be hired, and then, depending on the business project, new hires will be hired if necessary.
It's true, it's all in having good planning, while minimizing expenses. As the company grows, expenses will also increase and so will profits.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds