Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Number of employees in a venture.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah actually you have said it well guviny the capacity of a business that should be what will definitely determine the number of employees in a normal business settings they all have a differ position and field of work.
That's definitely the point,the number of the positions in the business enterprise will determine the numbers of employees needed to run the organization.

The number of employees a company can have solely depends on the type of company been created. A private limited company will require a minimum of 2 workers and a maximum of 50 workers while a public limited company will require a minimum of 50 workers.

I would like to contribute base on how we run our outfit,we started as a small medium outfit,where we offer services,most of the administrative work is done by me,and someone else does the the online marketing of our services and then our logistics personel do the delivery services.we just combine a lot of roles as a growing business.And this helps to save the cost of operation.
Excellent, I understand your point and you seem to understand the topic of the thread, which is about a start-up company, where the number of people should be minimal and each one plays different roles, in order to save on employee salary expenses. I like the way you run your company and it is a good example for me.

Seriously, I believe that when it comes to the number of people who should be working for a company should be dependent on the company's level of operations.
You only hire people for the job to be done. If there is no work to do then there is no need to hire people. That is the principle of some retailers. They handle the operation and only hire an attendant when the business has grown so much. That way you can save money.

Looking at the fact that it is just a new startup, it is obvious that these two staff strength are all he will need for the moment that are actually indispensable
A business being a new one doesn't mean that her staff strength should be limited to two staff. There are some new businesses with different sections that needs more staff to handle them.

In any business venture especially in a new setup,you engage persons according to needs and priority of the operations in that organisation,positions are filled based on their level of importance to the organisation.
The numbers of employees needed depends on the activities of the business setup and the required positions needed to run the enterprise to successfully growth.

Did not do without your number employees that should be in a venture as far as there are enough to carry out the tasks and do it well as well

The numbers of employees needed depends on the activities of the business setup and the required positions needed to run the enterprise to successfully growth.
This is just the ideal fact,but sometimes in most cases in startups,the business owner would want to do some adjustment and save cost,they have to combne roles and watch how the organisation and business moves before employing more staff,

Eventure can have enough number of employees as it once but that is not really the problem and the problem is definitely and the fact that it should be able to pay all the workers it has

Eventure can have enough number of employees as it once but that is not really the problem and the problem is definitely and the fact that it should be able to pay all the workers it has
Taking into account your statement, which is correct, since the expenses incurred by the hired personnel must be taken into account. What is your opinion about hiring multifunctional personnel, while acquiring the funds to meet the payments of other employees? What type of personnel would it be?

When a company is in its infancy, the owners must have a staff under their responsibility who perform different functions.
Depending on the company, there is usually a secretary and an administrator. What other personnel is necessary and indispensable at the beginning of an enterprise?
It depends on the company that you are building. If you are into construction, then you will need masons, carpenters, engineers, etc. I was into this company before where we started with forty people until it grew to a thousand. It was not easy.

This is just the ideal fact,but sometimes in most cases in startups,the business owner would want to do some adjustment and save cost,they have to combne roles and watch how the organisation and business moves before employing more staff,
That's very true,in situations whereby they organization is trying to manage cost,they'll attach staffs to perform multiple roles and employ more staff little by little when the need arises.

You only hire people for the job to be done. If there is no work to do then there is no need to hire people. That is the principle of some retailers. They handle the operation and only hire an attendant when the business has grown so much. That way you can save money.

Exactly it's why I said initially that everything depends on the company's level of operations. If they operate on the level of needing staff, then it's necessary.

It depends on the company that you are building. If you are into construction, then you will need masons, carpenters, engineers, etc. I was into this company before where we started with forty people until it grew to a thousand. It was not easy.
My cousin has a construction company. I was surprised to know that they have more than 100 personnel that are mostly the workers as mentioned above. Especially when the construction company is for a building then that is a huge project that would need more workers.

You describe the period of building a company, which of course requires a lot of personnel, like the ones you mentioned. Instead, I am referring to the start of the company, of a business itself. What is your opinion?

This should be dependent onwhat your aim is and the nature of products you are tasking, its all in the quality of investment
This should be dependent onwhat your aim is and the nature of products you are tasking, its all in the quality of investment
Numbers of employee in eventual depends on how big the venture is this will determine the numbers of employee that will work in that particular venture.

The number of employees varies from venture to venture depending on the kind of work they do and the workload on them

Looking at the fact that it is just a new startup, it is obvious that these two staff strength are all he will need for the moment that are actually indispensable
I believe that new startup business needs a few staff yet. It's good that you only needed two staffs. I think that smaller the number it will be more manageable. You will also just pay small for their salary.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds