Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Number of employees in a venture.

Well the number of key workers when starting out would depend too on the kind of business done, the size of the business too would be included coupled with other factors down the line
You are very right. The type of the business will determine the numbers of employees that will be needed for a business. You employ more staff as the business expands in it resources.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah you're right. No one staff is actually indispensable when it comes to being fired or left the hook. Same goes to the bosses too. No boss is indispensable for a very good employee as well as the employee can simply get a better offer and fire his boss
Such kind of staff get changed more often than you might think because there comes a time when the employer start demanding more and more and the employee simply cannot handle the workload, so they simply quite or get fired. However, it is not that easy to fire a good employee who is at a higher designation.

Lol, any one can fire any, that's for sure. We shouldn't feel too bragging when we're at the top be it a boss or an employee. We should always respect everyone and reward their work rate.

There is a case in point as I saw in the news the other day. The workers went to the media to complain of too much work. A heavy workload would be okay but the workers were not paid for overtime work. The labor arbiter advised a mediated agreement for the company to hire more workers.
I think that the possible solution of the arbitrator is viable, because if they do not pay overtime (which they can agree) they should not have overwork, it would enter into the exploitation of the worker. In my previous job, many employees resigned because of the abuse of power of the owners, because they did not recognize the effort they contributed to the company.

Yeah you're right. No one staff is actually indispensable when it comes to being fired or left the hook. Same goes to the bosses too. No boss is indispensable for a very good employee as well as the employee can simply get a better offer and fire his boss

There are a lot of reasons why it is not so easy to fire a person who holds a higher position in company and one of the main reasons is the fact that they develop a good relation with the owner of the company.

The most important personel in a business can also depend on the type of business. Those in sales and marketing are also a very important part in any one.

When a company is in its infancy, the owners must have a staff under their responsibility who perform different functions.
Depending on the company, there is usually a secretary and an administrator. What other personnel is necessary and indispensable at the beginning of an enterprise?
When a company is still new and going through a development process, the owner of the company must have some amount of staffs to run the affairs of the company but as times goes on and the company keeps expanding , then it's time to employ more staffs.

When a company is still new and going through a development process, the owner of the company must have some amount of staffs to run the affairs of the company but as times goes on and the company keeps expanding , then it's time to employ more staffs.
That's right, at the beginning not all of them are essential, you can start with few personnel and as you advance you can request the necessary personnel. As everyone has said, it depends on the type of business you want to start.

Does number of employees in ventures matter? What matters most is how effective their work could be and to which length it can get to, and that is the most important thing

My fathers friend started a bakery with just two people , one baker and an apprentice but later the bakery started becoming more popular and he needed extra hand , so he employed more staff .
That's right, at the beginning not all of them are essential, you can start with few personnel and as you advance you can request the necessary personnel. As everyone has said, it depends on the type of business you want to start.

This depends on how diverse the business is if it's a large or big business it will require much employees to manage while few persons can manage a small scale business. There is depends on the nature of the business.

My fathers friend started a bakery with just two people , one baker and an apprentice but later the bakery started becoming more popular and he needed extra hand , so he employed more staff .
That's exactly what I mean, you can start with two or three employees, and according to the demand, you will have to add more employees. It is not necessary that in a bakery there are 5 dispatchers, 4 bakers, cooks and others when you are starting, the demand will let you know when you will have to ask for more.

You are very right. The type of the business will determine the numbers of employees that will be needed for a business. You employ more staff as the business expands in it resources.
Yeah you are right I agree too, it's no surprise that as a company expand there would be surely need for new workers to make the expansion work abdxnore effective too

When I had a restaurant, I had three employees and all three business partners were also the working staff but none of us received salary, thus, we had only three staffs

When I had a restaurant, I had three employees and all three business partners were also the working staff but none of us received salary, thus, we had only three staffs
I think they used a good strategy, and I think many people have done the same when starting a company. As far as hiring the minimum number of staff and working with them, that way you save the money coming in and have it available for other purposes than hiring new staff.

When a company is in its infancy, the owners must have a staff under their responsibility who perform different functions.
Depending on the company, there is usually a secretary and an administrator. What other personnel is necessary and indispensable at the beginning of an enterprise?
I would like to contribute base on how we run our outfit,we started as a small medium outfit,where we offer services,most of the administrative work is done by me,and someone else does the the online marketing of our services and then our logistics personel do the delivery services.we just combine a lot of roles as a growing business.And this helps to save the cost of operation.

Adventure can have as much employees as it once so far as they are capable of duties at the right time in the right place on the venture can pay them as well

It is pertinent to note that for a business that is just starting up, the owner shouldn't employ too many staffs that will be very difficult for him to pay. He should consider the size of the business before employing

it depends on the kind of business it is because there are some businesses that have many number of employees when they want to start and there are some that have few number of employees when they start.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds