Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Number of employees in a venture.

A lot of people earning salaries month seem to think that this income stream is enough for them to live comfortably but this assertion is wide of the mark. Multiple streams of income goes a long way to ensure you attain wealth
You are right,a lot of people thinks that their salaries is enough to take good care of their needs which is not true, the more you have money the more problems you'll have.

Advertisement Placeholder
Number of employee in a company all depend on the size of the company if the company is big enough you can employed alot of people but if the company is a small firm then I beleive that you need to employed sizeable number of workers so you can process their pay.

Number of employee in a company all depend on the size of the company if the company is big enough you can employed alot of people but if the company is a small firm then I beleive that you need to employed sizeable number of workers so you can process their pay.
That's very true, the numbers of employees to be employed totally depends on the size of the company, if it's a big company you definitely need a good number of people.

You are right,a lot of people thinks that their salaries is enough to take good care of their needs which is not true, the more you have money the more problems you'll have.
The salaries paid by governments are meant to keep workers satisfied and almost stagnant when it comes to earning money. Sometimes the remuneration is also peanuts compared to the output of work. So, multiple sources of income would be prudent for any salary worker

The salaries paid by governments are meant to keep workers satisfied and almost stagnant when it comes to earning money. Sometimes the remuneration is also peanuts compared to the output of work. So, multiple sources of income would be prudent for any salary worker
That's the only best way we can answer that, if you want to have enough money to take good care of your needs you ar expected to have different sources of income,depending on your salary might be a problem.

Very well bro. Most of us live in a country where increment of one's salary is when the person decides to further his or her education. So when these online jobs is part ..one can depend on both as a income.

That's the only best way we can answer that, if you want to have enough money to take good care of your needs you ar expected to have different sources of income,depending on your salary might be a problem.
Remaining solely dependent on your salary is very short-sighted because there are various projects which can be completed without using monthly salary. Even with the salary, it is taxed so much that only a paltry amount is left, which does not help
Very well bro. Most of us live in a country where increment of one's salary is when the person decides to further his or her education. So when these online jobs is part ..one can depend on both as a income.
There is no doubt your sentiment is correct. An increment in salary is normally possible in the event of a promotion or when there is an upturn in educational status. This is why relying solely on salaries is not a good strategy to live a comfortable life

Remaining solely dependent on your salary is very short-sighted because there are various projects which can be completed without using monthly salary. Even with the salary, it is taxed so much that only a paltry amount is left, which does not help

There is no doubt your sentiment is correct. An increment in salary is normally possible in the event of a promotion or when there is an upturn in educational status. This is why relying solely on salaries is not a good strategy to live a comfortable life
If you are looking for a way to succeed in life you are not expected to depend on your salary no matter how huge is it, all my parents are civil servants and their salaries is worth nothing.

If you are looking for a way to succeed in life you are not expected to depend on your salary no matter how huge is it, all my parents are civil servants and their salaries is worth nothing.
In my opinion, the monthly salaries paid by the governments are peanuts when compared to the effort and commitment shown by workers at work. However, the introduction of different income streams has provided a legitimate avenue to earn more money

In my opinion, the monthly salaries paid by the governments are peanuts when compared to the effort and commitment shown by workers at work. However, the introduction of different income streams has provided a legitimate avenue to earn more money
That's true, they are being paid peanuts And most of them work hard in other to earn, that's why I'm strongly advising every government worker to have another income streams apart from their salaries.

That's true, they are being paid peanuts And most of them work hard in other to earn, that's why I'm strongly advising every government worker to have another income streams apart from their salaries.
I think it is expedient for any forward-thinking government worker to at least have multiple sources of income at the back of his or her mind. Seeing the rapid increase in standard of living firsthand has only reinforced the above statement

I think it is expedient for any forward-thinking government worker to at least have multiple sources of income at the back of his or her mind. Seeing the rapid increase in standard of living firsthand has only reinforced the above statement
That's true, but I think that's just the best way out, if you have another income streams it will help you to overcome some of the financial hardship that I believe is coming.

That's true, but I think that's just the best way out, if you have another income streams it will help you to overcome some of the financial hardship that I believe is coming.
Multiple streams of income go a long way to complement the salary earned monthly of government workers. The ones which pay out in dollars should be the best way to go, given the global economic situation

For me I would say this. For any company there must be an office In the office there are various departments that constitutes it. We have the administrator which comprises of the manager, administrator, the secretaires ground men among other staffs. So the office lay out literally depends on the size of the company itself.

Mostly depends on the number of responsibilities available in the business organisation to be done that will determine. Business owners should be careful not to over employ people into their Business.

Mostly depends on the number of responsibilities available in the business organisation to be done that will determine. Business owners should be careful not to over employ people into their Business.
The number of employee that is expected to be admitted into the organisation should have been calculated in the business budget and it shouldn't be a mystery to the company.

Multiple streams of income go a long way to complement the salary earned monthly of government workers. The ones which pay out in dollars should be the best way to go, given the global economic situation
That's true,if you are not earning money in dollars your networth will be depreciating daily, that's why I strongly advice people to atleast know how to earn money online in dollars.

That's true,if you are not earning money in dollars your networth will be depreciating daily, that's why I strongly advice people to atleast know how to earn money online in dollars.
Earning money in dollars allows you a cushion against the skyrocketing inflation rate which he brutally affected the standard of living. Also, the rising exchange rate of the dollar against other countries almost makes it imperative to earn in dollars

The number of employees usually depend on the nature of the job. There are many companies that sometimes do not hire employees because they want to save money and this could lead to under-staffing.

Earning money in dollars allows you a cushion against the skyrocketing inflation rate which he brutally affected the standard of living. Also, the rising exchange rate of the dollar against other countries almost makes it imperative to earn in dollars
That's true, you have already said the most important things, I trade the forex market you have to see how the dollar that's the DXY keeps rising and most of the currencies are falling down like brick.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds