Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Number of employees in a venture.

That's true, employing people is not the problem but finding the right ones that will give their best that's all that matters, jobs are really getting harder and harder to have.
Definitely as an employer, you need to find the balance between quality and quantity. In addition to numbers, the employees need to be competent enough to carry the work out effectively

Advertisement Placeholder
Definitely as an employer, you need to find the balance between quality and quantity. In addition to numbers, the employees need to be competent enough to carry the work out effectively
That's exactly the point, jobs ar getting harder to have buy if you are serious on what you are doing you'll definitely get someone to employ you it depends on your skills though.

That's exactly the point, jobs ar getting harder to have buy if you are serious on what you are doing you'll definitely get someone to employ you it depends on your skills though.
Yes, employees need to have compatible skills to be employed in a business. I think also, especially in private businesses, employers are more reluctant to employ people because they are afraid of the outlay that will be shelled in terms of salary payments

Yes, employees need to have compatible skills to be employed in a business. I think also, especially in private businesses, employers are more reluctant to employ people because they are afraid of the outlay that will be shelled in terms of salary payments
As a good employee you are expected to have a good skill, remember the level of your skills will determine how much you can earn, that's why it's always important to have a good skills that will earn you money.

As a good employee you are expected to have a good skill, remember the level of your skills will determine how much you can earn, that's why it's always important to have a good skills that will earn you money.
This is a very good suggestion. I think a combination of the needed skills, experience and qualifications are requisite for an employee when applying for a job, whether online or offline. Having skills in both areas is a very potent weapon in obtaining employment

This is a very good suggestion. I think a combination of the needed skills, experience and qualifications are requisite for an employee when applying for a job, whether online or offline. Having skills in both areas is a very potent weapon in obtaining employment
You have said it all right, if you're have a good skills you have a high chances of getting a job this day's, the skill you have will determine the level of your earnings.

Employees are important to businesses because they enable those businesses to operate and offer valuable knowledge that helps businesses become successful.While automation, the use of control systems that minimize human intervention, is useful in some instances, it cannot replace the necessity of human interactions in other situations. This is another reason why employees are important to businesses.
Actually skills and experience pave way for indiviwho are willing to work harder to achieve goals and aspirations in life. I agree to that. Keep it up.

You have said it all right, if you're have a good skills you have a high chances of getting a job this day's, the skill you have will determine the level of your earnings.
This is a correct statement. I believe that if you are proficient in more skills, you will be more competent and probably be subject to more promotions which would only serve to ensure a salary increment on your side. So the benefits of acquiring more skills are immense

This is a correct statement. I believe that if you are proficient in more skills, you will be more competent and probably be subject to more promotions which would only serve to ensure a salary increment on your side. So the benefits of acquiring more skills are immense
That's exactly the point, if you have a good skills you have a good chance to earn enough money, that's why it's always advisible to learn a skill in other to earn money online.

It is completely dependent on the stage of the business and its progress. Most importantly business owners should be careful at the early start up of a business to know the right number of people depending on the responsibilities they have to handles..

That's exactly the point, if you have a good skills you have a good chance to earn enough money, that's why it's always advisible to learn a skill in other to earn money online.
Possessing multiple skills is extremely necessary, especially in this modern workplace. Therefore, the very least you can do is to be a jack of all trades with respect to various skills, so that you can learn more as you go along

Possessing multiple skills is extremely necessary, especially in this modern workplace. Therefore, the very least you can do is to be a jack of all trades with respect to various skills, so that you can learn more as you go along
That's true, if you have different income streams you can earn a lot of money, but their are some kinds of people that prefers to have one business and focus on it than to have many.

That's true, if you have different income streams you can earn a lot of money, but their are some kinds of people that prefers to have one business and focus on it than to have many.
The current economic climate and the rising standards of living could force your hand into considering multiple sources of income. It will be very short sighted for an employee to just focus on his or her salary unless the salary is huge.

The current economic climate and the rising standards of living could force your hand into considering multiple sources of income. It will be very short sighted for an employee to just focus on his or her salary unless the salary is huge.
If you are looking for a way to be successful in this life you don't have to mention anything salary, having a salary is not the best way to be free from financial problems that's why it's advisible to have income streams.

If you are looking for a way to be successful in this life you don't have to mention anything salary, having a salary is not the best way to be free from financial problems that's why it's advisible to have income streams.
Yes, but the unfortunate thing is that a lot of people have been brought up and conditioned into thinking that a salary is enough for them to be alright in life. I do not ever think this was the case, though

When a company is in its infancy, the owners must have a staff under their responsibility who perform different functions.
Depending on the company, there is usually a secretary and an administrator. What other personnel is necessary and indispensable at the beginning of an enterprise?
A cashier would make accounting easy. Depending on the size and the location, you may need to hire security to watch the place. It is also helpful to get a cleaner especially if your work messes up the place a lot.

Actually when starting a business venture,there are positions that requires staffs to help run the enterprise.The number of employees needed depends on how diverse the company is and how positions are needed to be filled.
Actually the number employee in business venture can also depends how big the business are, because when venturing into small business the number of the employee will not be much.

Yes, but the unfortunate thing is that a lot of people have been brought up and conditioned into thinking that a salary is enough for them to be alright in life. I do not ever think this was the case, though
That's true, no matter how much you are receiving as a salary I don't think it will be enough to take good care of your family, that's why most civil servants have another income streams.

That's true, no matter how much you are receiving as a salary I don't think it will be enough to take good care of your family, that's why most civil servants have another income streams.
A lot of people earning salaries month seem to think that this income stream is enough for them to live comfortably but this assertion is wide of the mark. Multiple streams of income goes a long way to ensure you attain wealth

The number of employees in a business venture depends the business strength and capability. The number of employees should match the startup of a business venture.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds