Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Number of employees in a venture.

The size of the business is a major determinant of the amount of employees to take in.
If the business is big and it has large production capacity , then you should expect such business through hire more employees.
Although it could depend , but sometimes most of those jobs are being done by machines . You may be surprised to see a large business organisation employing a minute number of employees.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are a employer the numbers of employees you are expected to employ depends on the kind of business, but you are expected to start with a small number of people.
If you are a employer the numbers of employees you are expected to employ depends on the kind of business, but you are expected to start with a small number of people.

That's just it, you don't have to employ everyone you fell like, you look for the ones that has good experience on the field, I believe this the best thing to do.
The reason is because at the early stage of starting a business , the business will not likely generate much and you should only employ a limited number of people until the business start generating profit. Then you can fill in people into certain position.

The reason is because at the early stage of starting a business , the business will not likely generate much and you should only employ a limited number of people until the business start generating profit. Then you can fill in people into certain position.
That's exactly the point, you don't have to employ a lot of people especially if you are starting the business for the first time, some people just employ a lot of people which is very bad.

That's exactly the point, you don't have to employ a lot of people especially if you are starting the business for the first time, some people just employ a lot of people which is very bad.
Employers who are employing so many people at the early start of their business have to understand the risk factors involved as the business may not generate much as they might think.

Employers who are employing so many people at the early start of their business have to understand the risk factors involved as the business may not generate much as they might think.
The truth about managing people is that it is one of the critical and difficult part of a business .
People are by default very difficult to control .

The truth about managing people is that it is one of the critical and difficult part of a business .
People are by default very difficult to control .
That's true , it may not actually be the case in situations that there is Rules and strict regulation in a business. To make management of people easier, all these things must be in place.

You are right,those kinds of people will regrets their actions, employing a lot of employees is not all that matters but employing the little that are willing to help.

You are right,those kinds of people will regrets their actions, employing a lot of employees is not all that matters but employing the little that are willing to help.
Yes , I rather focus to employed the most important people that are needed first , then other ones which could be as an alternative will be employed later as the business stabilised.

Yes , I rather focus to employed the most important people that are needed first , then other ones which could be as an alternative will be employed later as the business stabilised.
That's true, that's seems to be a good idea, if you have a good focus I believe you'll grow your business with even a single employee, all you need is to have the right one.

That's true, that's seems to be a good idea, if you have a good focus I believe you'll grow your business with even a single employee, all you need is to have the right one.
That's Completely true, you don't need to employ a lot of people to work for you, all you have to do is to find a good one that will do the work whole heartedly, that's all you need.

That's Completely true, you don't need to employ a lot of people to work for you, all you have to do is to find a good one that will do the work whole heartedly, that's all you need.
If you have a seriously individual, it doesn't matter if it's a he or she, but having those kinds of people will lead you to the top of achieving success.

If you have a seriously individual, it doesn't matter if it's a he or she, but having those kinds of people will lead you to the top of achieving success.
That's true, but we hardly find these kinds of people you've made mentioned of, those kinds of people are expensive, you don't get them everywhere.

That's true, but we hardly find these kinds of people you've made mentioned of, those kinds of people are expensive, you don't get them everywhere.
That's right, I like the word you use their expensive, we hardly get those kinds of people but I believe if you look for them and do the needful they'll definitely come around.

That's right, I like the word you use their expensive, we hardly get those kinds of people but I believe if you look for them and do the needful they'll definitely come around.
Before you can actually get those kinds of people you'll spend lots of time but I strongly believe such kinds of people exist, you have to work hard in finding them.

I think it all depends on the services that the organisation is offering,like taking for instance in logistic and courier,in a small scale set up,i need the schedule manager that will monitor the vehicle and manages journey and logictics and the courier person or man,and then admin,that can do ads and handles admin funtions.

Yes I wouldn't focus to employ so many people at the early start up. My most important priority will just be on how to grow the business to expected standard I'm expecting with a few number of employees.

Before you can actually get those kinds of people you'll spend lots of time but I strongly believe such kinds of people exist, you have to work hard in finding them.
That's true, but I believe we have experienced people Is just that most people want to start up their own business, working under someone is really hard.

That's true, but I believe we have experienced people Is just that most people want to start up their own business, working under someone is really hard.
That's true, I also don't like the idea of working under someone, if I have enough money I think it will be better for me to start up my own business than to work under someone

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds