Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Number of employees in a venture.

Actually when starting a business venture,there are positions that requires staffs to help run the enterprise.The number of employees needed depends on how diverse the company is and how positions are needed to be filled.
If the business venture that I want to start is something that is to run on a very small scale then you would be needing a few workers to fit in the rules that are available in your company and vice versa.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, it depends on the company. But generally a company must have the basic staffs needed like cleaners, gatemen, admin officers, customer care providers.

Well, it depends on the company. But generally a company must have the basic staffs needed like cleaners, gatemen, admin officers, customer care providers.
It is true, the people you mention are key personnel for a company, and I believe they are essential at the beginning of a company. I think that as production increases and therefore in size, employees should be added to the company.

Just like you've mentioned above, these are the key departments that play vital roles in any business organization. And as such, there must be well quality staff to play those roles.

It is true, the people you mention are key personnel for a company, and I believe they are essential at the beginning of a company. I think that as production increases and therefore in size, employees should be added to the company.
You are right. I mean it would be very unwise for the employee not to recruit more staffs when the company has expand. It's not rocket science its just the simple thing to do

Number of employees important in aspect of production. The company must know the numbers of employees to produce and mentain company standard.

Numbers of employees in business ventures. In business venture, the numbers of workers or employees, could vary from 20 to 50 upward, and it also depends on the setting of the business venture. Although, there are laws that back the setting up of organizations for business and such law also stipulate the numbers of employees to be employed in such business.

When a company is in its infancy, the owners must have a staff under their responsibility who perform different functions.
Depending on the company, there is usually a secretary and an administrator. What other personnel is necessary and indispensable at the beginning of an enterprise?
I thonk it all depends on the outfit you are running,because if it is an outfit that requires the constant influx of customers to keep the operations of the firm going,then an online market strategist and customer data analyst is needed.

It depends on the type of business. A business owner need workers depending on how big the company is and what the company do. There's H.R, account, security and others. It depends on what the business want to be rendering to people.

Numbers of employees in business ventures. In business venture, the numbers of workers or employees, could vary from 20 to 50 upward, and it also depends on the setting of the business venture. Although, there are laws that back the setting up of organizations for business and such law also stipulate the numbers of employees to be employed in such business.
That's not a bad idea, but I think the number of employees you are going to need in your business will depends on the Kind of business you are venturing into.

The number of workforce in an organisation will determine the number of workers you need to recruit , and if you realises the work is too much for the current workers , then you have to recruit more .

In some business organisation security officers are also needed. The work of a security man will depend on the type of business . Some new business may not need it immediately.

That's true, but for me I think it depends on the kind of business or company, everything is dependant on the company or the kind of business, you can't just employ people just like that, you need to know what the business is all about and how many people to employ.

When a company is in its infancy, the owners must have a staff under their responsibility who perform different functions.
Depending on the company, there is usually a secretary and an administrator. What other personnel is necessary and indispensable at the beginning of an enterprise?
In my opinion, the number of employees present in a company is dependent on the type of business they are working in. Also, the amount of work that needs to be done will determine the number of employees there are

In my opinion, the number of employees present in a company is dependent on the type of business they are working in. Also, the amount of work that needs to be done will determine the number of employees there are
That's completely true, the number of employees completely depends on the kind of business, if it's a business that requires lots of people then you can employ lot's of them.

That's completely true, the number of employees completely depends on the kind of business, if it's a business that requires lots of people then you can employ lot's of them.
I believe the amount of work that is also there to be done is also a big factor. Division of labour is paramount in any business or organization, so the number of employees should be enough to ensure the work is not too much for any of them

I like to think personal assistant as well even though that role has been confused or written into that of the secretary; they're very different in operations and require tactfulness.
With these roles being slightly merged, one might need to become a Jack of some trades to survive in this system

I believe the amount of work that is also there to be done is also a big factor. Division of labour is paramount in any business or organization, so the number of employees should be enough to ensure the work is not too much for any of them
That's true, employing people is not the problem but finding the right ones that will give their best that's all that matters, jobs are really getting harder and harder to have.

I've seen many companies and most of them always have a manager. Most big business and big company that i know always have a manager in each section of the company. This shows the important of a manager in any company

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds