Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Number of employees in a venture.

It's wise to hire a small number of employees early on who can be forced to perform multiple tasks.
As an illustration, a staff member might be asked to perform tasks normally performed by two or three other people.
Investing so much in hiring employees who won't put in much effort but expect to get paid at the end of the month is not helpful for a startup business.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's true, I also don't like the idea of working under someone, if I have enough money I think it will be better for me to start up my own business than to work under someone
That's just it, I likewise, If I have the enough capital I think it will be a good idea to start up your own business than to depend on someone, depending on someone might not be the best option.

That's just it, I likewise, If I have the enough capital I think it will be a good idea to start up your own business than to depend on someone, depending on someone might not be the best option.
That's completely true, taking a loan to start up a business is not good at all, I also don't like that idea, but if you are ok by taking loans you can do that.

That's completely true, taking a loan to start up a business is not good at all, I also don't like that idea, but if you are ok by taking loans you can do that.
I also don't like the idea of taking loans to start up a business, but I think you can borrow money from your family members or friends than to take loans from bank.

I also don't like the idea of taking loans to start up a business, but I think you can borrow money from your family members or friends than to take loans from bank.
That's a good idea, taking a loan might not be a good idea, but people normally say this,if you borrow money from a friend or family member you might not take it back which is not good.

That's a good idea, taking a loan might not be a good idea, but people normally say this,if you borrow money from a friend or family member you might not take it back which is not good.
That's completely true, but if you are a good friend or a good family member you are expected to payback the money you borrowed, that's only if you want to succeed.

That's completely true, but if you are a good friend or a good family member you are expected to payback the money you borrowed, that's only if you want to succeed.
You are right by what you've said, if you want to succeed with those kinds of things you have to payback the loan that you collected, not paying might not be a good idea.

You are right by what you've said, if you want to succeed with those kinds of things you have to payback the loan that you collected, not paying might not be a good idea.
That's right, you are not expected to have that habit of not paying back what you borrowed, that's not a good idea but if you take it back I believe you won't have
any problem if you try to borrow next time.

The number of employees in a venture is greatly dependent on the type of the venture and the financial size of the organization . All these affects how many employees are employed

That's right, you are not expected to have that habit of not paying back what you borrowed, that's not a good idea but if you take it back I believe you won't have
any problem if you try to borrow next time.
You are right, you are not expected to keep the money for yourself, that's a very bad habit,if you are good at paying back the money you borrow m you'll gain the people trust.

You are right, you are not expected to keep the money for yourself, that's a very bad habit,if you are good at paying back the money you borrow m you'll gain the people trust.
If you are starting up a business for the first time you are not expected to employ many people, as a matter of fact you don't need to have many people before you can make your business successful.

Thw rate of work been done in an organisation will determine the numbers of the workers to be recruited in that particular company ,and as the work keep progressing , you should know that you need new worker .

Thw rate of work been done in an organisation will determine the numbers of the workers to be recruited in that particular company ,and as the work keep progressing , you should know that you need new worker .
That's true, normally you are not expected to employ people that will not be of a good importance to you, we only employ people that will help out business grow.

If you are starting up a business for the first time you are not expected to employ many people, as a matter of fact you don't need to have many people before you can make your business successful.
That's true, u completely agree with you, you don't need to have a lot of people before your can succeed you just need few of them that will do the job wholeheartedly.

That's true, normally you are not expected to employ people that will not be of a good importance to you, we only employ people that will help out business grow.
And you also need the actual total number of workers that can Handel the work efficiently , and not because of money ( greediness) and employ lesser workers because of your own gain which might affect the business,

The number of employees depends on the type of business, if it's a large firm, the number of employees should be many while if the firm is firm is small the employees will be small also
Yes, number of employees venture in the business can actually depends the kind of business you have, if it's a big one it can requires more employees to venture in the business, that's why you need more.

That's true, u completely agree with you, you don't need to have a lot of people before your can succeed you just need few of them that will do the job wholeheartedly.
Doing your work wholeheartedly is very important, it also measurements the level of seriousness you have, if you want to succeed you need to put a lot of things in place.
Doing your work wholeheartedly is very important, it also measurements the level of seriousness you have, if you want to succeed you need to put a lot of things in place.

The type of employee you hire will rely on the tasks and roles that your business does. For instance, if your business is large and just getting off the ground, you'll need to look out for security, cleaners, and other staff before you go into the next phase.

The type of employee you hire will rely on the tasks and roles that your business does. For instance, if your business is large and just getting off the ground, you'll need to look out for security, cleaners, and other staff before you go into the next phase.
The type of organization you are working on will determine the numbers of staff working in that company , for example some company prefer having extra staff just in case the work increases .

The type of organization you are working on will determine the numbers of staff working in that company , for example some company prefer having extra staff just in case the work increases .
That's true, if you are working in a big company or organization I think you'll need a good number of workers, employing the right worker is very important, it will help your business succeed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds