Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Number of employees in a venture.

That happens in the case of your country, in my country there is the Ministry of Labor, which is in charge of solving the problems in the companies, and the non-compliance with the laws imposed for the benefit of the workers.

Hi @Shigobad2020, just as you describe. You can start with two or three people working, and go hiring staff according to the needs of the company.
That happens in the case of your country, in my country there is the Ministry of Labor, which is in charge of solving the problems in the companies, and the non-compliance with the laws imposed for the benefit of the workers.

Hi @Shigobad2020, just as you describe. You can start with two or three people working, and go hiring staff according to the needs of the company.
So do you really mean that the ministry of labour in your country will be able to carry out the case without the employees having to commit themselves financially ? Because I have to also consider the financial aspect.

Advertisement Placeholder
In a world where almost everything can be done with technology I believe that the IT section of a business is a very crucial one. The finance department that is handling all the monetary operations is something you cannot do without.

In an infant company, the number of employees of the company would depend on the type of business and services they provide. In some cases you have the Director, the administrative manager, secretary, accountant and auditor.

You will not really need a lot of employees now most especially if your business is just at the beginning stage, you can decide to increase it later depending on the demands of the company and the availability of work to do.. it is the duty of business management to decide

In a world where almost everything can be done with technology I believe that the IT section of a business is a very crucial one. The finance department that is handling all the monetary operations is something you cannot do without.
It is true, taking into account the technological advancement, this area should not be without personnel, it should have the necessary personnel to start and advance in the right way. Likewise, the area that will be in charge of finances and its personnel cannot be ignored.
You will not really need a lot of employees now most especially if your business is just at the beginning stage, you can decide to increase it later depending on the demands of the company and the availability of work to do.. it is the duty of business management to decide
That is exactly what I mean, when a company is starting, you can hire people you trust, as the company grows, more people will be hired according to the needs of the company.

I don't think much staffs or employees are needed at the beginning of an enterprise. If it's a small business, i feel the business owner can handle almost everything himself at the beginning stage.

The growth of the company may be a decesive factor , I think that each company when it launched will start with only the few possible workers .

It is true, taking into account the technological advancement, this area should not be without personnel, it should have the necessary personnel to start and advance in the right way. Likewise, the area that will be in charge of finances and its personnel cannot be ignored.

That is exactly what I mean, when a company is starting, you can hire people you trust, as the company grows, more people will be hired according to the needs of the company.
Well it is really difficult for you to know people that are not trusted ,but if you are thinking of engaging people in your private business you really need to monitor them very well and observe their behaviour to make sure you are employing the right people into your business.

Well there is a whole lot of ventures out there that believes in stressing employees as such employing few employees for a huge work load. The good thing here is if your venture is experiencing a huge income and it demands more employees, please the best is do well to employ more staff to ease the work load and review the payments.

The number of employees that a business must hire depends on the financial strength of the business. As a start up business you really don't need to hire much staffs because it'll definitely affect the business financially. One of the position you can fill in is that of the supervisor, it's important

I believe that the security of finances of the company is a very important thing to think about as well. That is why I believe hiring somebody who has basic knowledge on finances should be top priority.

When a company is in its infancy, the owners must have a staff under their responsibility who perform different functions.
Depending on the company, there is usually a secretary and an administrator. What other personnel is necessary and indispensable at the beginning of an enterprise?
The size of the company or business is what determines the number of employees that are needed to work for the day-to-day running of the business activities which can either make the business survive or close down.

When a company is in its infancy, the owners must have a staff under their responsibility who perform different functions.
Depending on the company, there is usually a secretary and an administrator. What other personnel is necessary and indispensable at the beginning of an enterprise?

I think a company must hire the number of employees that are actually required by the organizations. Under-staffing or over-staffing could cause issues and i think the human resource department is responsible for that.

In an infant company, the number of employees of the company would depend on the type of business and services they provide. In some cases you have the Director, the administrative manager, secretary, accountant and auditor.
It really depends on the size of the firm or organization. You might not need to employ all of the abovementioned posts because a staff can comfortably perform many roles simultaneously.

This should be dependent onwhat your aim is and the nature of products you are tasking, its all in the quality of investment
Yes I agree with you it depends on the type of business he is into and also the type of product he is selling,but accountant and manager are the people to consider first.

At the early stage of a company it's good to employ few staffs who would be made to do more jobs. Example, a staff could be made to do two persons job or three more task. it is not good for a new company to spend so much employing people who would not do much work but will expect to be paid at the end of the month.
Exactly, the kind of jobs that are supposed to be carried out in the company is what determines the number of staffs or workers that are needed to work for the company.

Well, I think at the beginning of a company depending on the type of company, the importance of every role may differ at the start. If it is a tech company, the builder or coder will indispensable, it all depends on the company.
I also believe that the size of the company is also a very big factor in determining the number of steps that are needed to start working on the company once it is in business.

Well it is really difficult for you to know people that are not trusted ,but if you are thinking of engaging people in your private business you really need to monitor them very well and observe their behaviour to make sure you are employing the right people into your business.
It is true, when hiring personnel they must be trustworthy, since it is high risk to hire people who are involved, inexperienced or lack knowledge.
Well there is a whole lot of ventures out there that believes in stressing employees as such employing few employees for a huge work load. The good thing here is if your venture is experiencing a huge income and it demands more employees, please the best is do well to employ more staff to ease the work load and review the payments.
You are right, the idea of hiring staff is not to burden them with work, but as long as they can do it, it will be fine. As the company grows, they will have to hire new employees to meet the load.

I also believe that the size of the company is also a very big factor in determining the number of steps that are needed to start working on the company once it is in business.
Yes you're right in your assessment. The size of a company will determine the labour force it would engage. This is important in order to reduce redundancy in the business organization.

The number of employees depend upon the type of business, there are certain types of business which need more number of employees for example management staff advertising staff, teaching staff and Finance Management staff is required for a educational institution business.
Actually, I believe that it is the size of the business that determines the number of workers that are to be employed to work actively on daily basis for the company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds