Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Number of employees in a venture.

There are some company that will rather choose to employ a smaller number of staff compared to the available duties in the business, with this they will decide to overuse the available staff members to a point that they do not have a little rest, this is not the best in anyway and we should try to avoid A situation like this in any of the business we are doing or employee to do.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's exactly what I'm talking about, that's why I created the publication, and I was wondering which were the key personnel for the start-up, without so many salary payments and to save the maximum capital.

Thus, the minimum number of employees should be hired, and then, depending on the business project, new hires will be hired if necessary.

It's true, it's all in having good planning, while minimizing expenses. As the company grows, expenses will also increase and so will profits.
That's very true. Planning is the best thing we need. Planning is the backbone of everything we do without planning it leads to regrets and failure.

There are some company that will rather choose to employ a smaller number of staff compared to the available duties in the business, with this they will decide to overuse the available staff members to a point that they do not have a little rest, this is not the best in anyway and we should try to avoid A situation like this in any of the business we are doing or employee to do.
Right words, this is an exploitation of the employees in their functions, it is not the employers' duty and the employee should not accept it either. In the case of the subject is at the beginning of a venture, before opening the company to the public, the fewer employees there are the betters for the entrepreneur, however, employees should not be abused.
That's very true. Planning is the best thing we need. Planning is the backbone of everything we do without planning it leads to regrets and failure.
Exactly, to avoid at all costs the regrets as you describe, the importance of planning must be taken into account, in order to seek and achieve success.

Right words, this is an exploitation of the employees in their functions, it is not the employers' duty and the employee should not accept it either. In the case of the subject is at the beginning of a venture, before opening the company to the public, the fewer employees there are the betters for the entrepreneur, however, employees should not be abused.

Exactly, to avoid at all costs the regrets as you describe, the importance of planning must be taken into account, in order to seek and achieve success.
Most employers are using the high level of unemployment against so many people because they understand that people are looking for employment, they use that opportunity to exploit so many, is not good at all.

That's very true. Many people are into regrets because of how they take things without planning. All we are after of in ou businesses is success and we cannot achieve success without planning.

When a company is in its infancy, the owners must have a staff under their responsibility who perform different functions.
Depending on the company, there is usually a secretary and an administrator. What other personnel is necessary and indispensable at the beginning of an enterprise?
This would depend on the enterprise; what type of businesses are carried out?
How many persons can carry out those tasks effectively?
It does not matter whether the enterprise is a newbie, it is important that the right number of workforce that can meet the targets are employed.

It depends on the type of venture, one should consider if the business is small or big and the number if employees needed to execute the work involved. There are some minimal job positions that requires one person handling more than one job, with this the business owner doesn't need to employ more hands.

It depends on the type of venture, one should consider if the business is small or big and the number if employees needed to execute the work involved. There are some minimal job positions that requires one person handling more than one job, with this the business owner doesn't need to employ more hands.
I completely agree with you. The numbers of employees depends on the venture. Many people hire enough employees to start their businesses.

Most employers are using the high level of unemployment against so many people because they understand that people are looking for employment, they use that opportunity to exploit so many, is not good at all.
It is true @Sotherefore, I have known friends who feel exploited in different companies, but decide not to quit because of the need for a salary. There are few companies that value the daily effort of workers
When the company is starting up, the number of employees is low, but as production increases, more employees will need to be hired over time.
I completely agree with you. The numbers of employees depends on the venture. Many people hire enough employees to start their businesses.
I believe that the number of employees in the beginning should be in the minority for the good of the owner, but not to exploit the workers, but to hire as the need for workers increases.

It is true @Sotherefore, I have known friends who feel exploited in different companies, but decide not to quit because of the need for a salary. There are few companies that value the daily effort of workers

When the company is starting up, the number of employees is low, but as production increases, more employees will need to be hired over time.

I believe that the number of employees in the beginning should be in the minority for the good of the owner, but not to exploit the workers, but to hire as the need for workers increases.
Sometimes I don't blame the people in this situation but I really blame the government because the government have failed their responsibility by not providing good quality system for the citizen of the country, some developed countries do not experience all this.

Sometimes I don't blame the people in this situation but I really blame the government because the government have failed their responsibility by not providing good quality system for the citizen of the country, some developed countries do not experience all this.
Thus, the government must provide better economic stability for workers and entrepreneurs, in many countries there is a waste of money in the government environment, while the poor remain poorer and poorly paid, that is, they are exploited.

Thus, the government must provide better economic stability for workers and entrepreneurs, in many countries there is a waste of money in the government environment, while the poor remain poorer and poorly paid, that is, they are exploited.
The problem is that there is no regulation in the country, most of the business that are exploiting people are mostly private business, the government are not even making plan that every business organisation have to pay every citizen the minimum wage of the country. this could have helped to increase the salary of a lot of workers.

Another employee who is so important at the beginning of a company is a human resource manager. This person will be responsible in hiring all the other casual workers and getting all the labour needed

That's very true @Seno inyang . Everything depends on the company,the size of the company will determine the number of employees.

The number of employees needed actually depends on how the company is and it also depends on the size of the business,if you have a small business then one or two people can actually handle it
[automerge]1637577257[/automerge]
The number of employees needed actually depends on how the company is and it also depends on the size of the business,if you have a small business then one or two people can actually handle it
[automerge]1637577257[/automerge]
[automerge]1637577284[/automerge]
[automerge]1637577322[/automerge]

The problem is that there is no regulation in the country, most of the business that are exploiting people are mostly private business, the government are not even making plan that every business organisation have to pay every citizen the minimum wage of the country. this could have helped to increase the salary of a lot of workers.
In the case of my country it is different, the best pay is in private companies, however, every company at the national level is obliged to pay the minimum wage. If this is not the case, the employees can easily sue the employers.
Another employee who is so important at the beginning of a company is a human resource manager. This person will be responsible in hiring all the other casual workers and getting all the labour needed
It is very true, the human resources manager will be in charge of supervising, at the same time controlling that there is the personnel that the company needs.
The size of the company, is undoubtedly the one that will indicate the number of employees needed in it, however, at the beginning is minimal staff to open the company regardless of size. As the company starts to produce, more people will be incorporated to work.

In the case of my country it is different, the best pay is in private companies, however, every company at the national level is obliged to pay the minimum wage. If this is not the case, the employees can easily sue the employers.

It is very true, the human resources manager will be in charge of supervising, at the same time controlling that there is the personnel that the company needs.

The size of the company, is undoubtedly the one that will indicate the number of employees needed in it, however, at the beginning is minimal staff to open the company regardless of size. As the company starts to produce, more people will be incorporated to work.
Lolz, an employee sueing the employers ? I don't really think it is necessary because most employees may not even have the money to engage in all these things over here, taking someone to court will require you to prepare a lot of money. And sometimes bribery may even make the case to turn against you.

In a company , its necessary to have a Secretary and administrator for a start and the number of workers you will employ normally depend on the type of work you are doing in the company.

Well, the number of staff, under a particular business ventures, depends on the kind of business operation, the company is undertaken. Some times there is necessity of marketing manager, complaints department and other staffs who are responsible for the day to day activities.

Lolz, an employee sueing the employers ? I don't really think it is necessary because most employees may not even have the money to engage in all these things over here, taking someone to court will require you to prepare a lot of money. And sometimes bribery may even make the case to turn against you.
That happens in the case of your country, in my country there is the Ministry of Labor, which is in charge of solving the problems in the companies, and the non-compliance with the laws imposed for the benefit of the workers.
In a company , its necessary to have a Secretary and administrator for a start and the number of workers you will employ normally depend on the type of work you are doing in the company.
Hi @Shigobad2020, just as you describe. You can start with two or three people working, and go hiring staff according to the needs of the company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds