Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Nostalgia

Advertisement Placeholder
It would have to be going back to the older NES and SNES games on the Nintendo Switch, always make me feel nostalgic and brings back a lot of memories. I think it's awesome that my kids now can also play them even on their latest console. Gives the chance to be able to experience what I did growing up in video games.

I definitely have nostalgia for the early 1990s style of gaming - I was a Spectrum kid then an Amiga one - and for everything we learned along the way about game design.

That... and the whole internet from 20 years ago. Online life was a very very different place back then. I miss it so much.

Music tends to bring me a lot of nostalgia, whenever I hear a certain song or genre of music, it sends me back in time filled with memories.
Trance music is a big one for me, throughout the 90s and very early 00s, those tunes just give off big summer energy and it reminds me of our family holidays we used to take every year.

Music gives me lots of nostalgia as well Strawberry. Synthwave and vaporwave especially just hits that nostalgia spot for me. I think a mix of the commercials used to make the music videos for most vaporwave albums combined with that 80's and 90's sounds just hit. I was born in 1990, but lots of the 80's styles stuck around in music in the 90's.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds