Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

New business, Starting from nothing!

I do not think it is proper to start a business without any knowledge at all, you should take time to learn something no matter how small it is. You can use YouTube or go for mentorship.
Unless the person is telling me, he or she doesn't want to be the CEO or manager of the business. He is given it out to someone who knows about it to manage it properly and make reasonable returns for him based on agreement. Then I'll say he can successfully run a business without ideas for it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Nothing really appears to die on social media. You'll be fighting or treating a thread or conversation for the rest of your life once it begins. And if you think you've put a problem behind you, it might resurface at any moment.

When starting a business, one should be careful how much you advertise. Moderate advertisement is okay. Most especially when you have a competition who has been there before.

I have started and done several businesses which were all successful in the past. For you to be successful in a business you have to have a reasonable capital to fund it and equipped yourself with all the necessary things needed for the business to be successful.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning starting a new business from nothing, I am of the opinion that to start a business from the bottom up you need good finiancial education and you need money even

Starting a business from little or nothing is quite challenging and rigorous. I once started selling bread on campus after I must have gotten if free from the from bakery. I would be given some few quantities at cheaper rate and asked to go sell at retail price. I made gains and later was able to establish my self in the long term.
Starting a business can sure be stressful, but i likee your method, getting goods and selling them to make profit whilst in school but most times students do not want to engage in other things apart from studies.

Starting a business from nothing will to me mean that you didn't borrow or collected any loan to start it. You saved up for that business and finally started it out. You should take care to see that it works out well

Wondering what's the best method and good steps to start a business that can be offline or online for any new incomer who has an idea or might already be working on it for some time now. Having that foot in the door and getting that traffic and high demand already.

It's hard when you start and then you have a dead business where people/traffic aren't there, spent $500 here and there for advertisement and still dead. Has anyone started a business and how did your first steps taken you too?
Starting an online business from nothing is quite possible because they only need your ability and skills but starting an offline business requires money to buy the neccesary things to start the business.

Firstly when starting out, you have to have an idea of what you intend to do, then finding a good location is key also. A properly designed business plan is also needed

Okay now you already have what you plan on doing at the back of your mind, the next thing to do is to have a blueprint of what you want to achieve and how. You should also have a targeted audience in which your business is ment for and how you plan on presenting your business to them

I knew that there was a lot if complexities attached to starting a business that is why I started small. I just made a research about the business and my customers then went ahead to start it.

In my point of view it is too hard to get success in your business if you don't have enough capital to start but of course I think not only capital we need to make things good .

The most stressful part of any businesses is starting one,when this is achieved the beginning stages are not easy to go by because one has to make new clients daily.

For you to susceed in business there a lot of factors,a period of uncertainty from the prospective clients,here you need to be consistence else you would close shop,then customer aqusition is another.you need to be patient as well,as they take time to know your product.you need to be persistent.

I have seen how small businesses burn out by spending a lot on advertisements. If you cannot target your potential customers, everything you spend on ad will be for nothing.

Starting a business needs a good planning or else it will fail. You must first have a good knowledge and experience of the business you want to do before you establish it. You can raise funds by saving or taking up a loan from the bank.

• Research your market. ...
  • Set a tangible financial goal. ...
  • When you create a website, make the content shareable. ...
  • Build a list. ...
  • Launch a product or service you can sell.

I never started online business before. The option I started is offline, and its my first business which I'm still.operating on till date, its more than 10 years.

New business starting from nothing, no problem ; all you need is to have a primary Idea and primary goal then try and generate capital either getting loan or by your savings.

I believe it is very possible for anyone to make money if even without investing anything but you definitely need to. You can start with Affiliate marketing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds