Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

New business, Starting from nothing!

Wondering what's the best method and good steps to start a business that can be offline or online for any new incomer who has an idea or might already be working on it for some time now. Having that foot in the door and getting that traffic and high demand already.

It's hard when you start and then you have a dead business where people/traffic aren't there, spent $500 here and there for advertisement and still dead. Has anyone started a business and how did your first steps taken you too?
If I were you, I would like to have investment and trading in cryptocurrency. I will buy and sell cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin dogecoin Litecoin dash Tron ripple axie infinity and smooth love potion.

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting a business one need to start small with no much funding and spending,so that if the business is not working as expected, because starting up a business requires graduate acknowledgement of people knowing you

Starting a new business from the scratch and building it all up isn't a walk in the park you know. You must be prepared for the challenge that comes with doing any type of business at all

I started my work which is graphics design and general printing from nothing. I mean when I started, I used to use my friend laptop to design, during the i was advertising my work on social media, and a small banner at front of my house, from the advert I was getting customers and I later tried to accumulate money which I used to bought a laptop and other necessary machine.
So, this mean that we can start from nothing to something with strategies and strive with ambition to achieve our goals.
Wow, that is an awesome journey you have had. Some online business that require skill can be started with nothing then you keep advancing as time goes by. You will eventually build a big business yet you started with nothing.

When starting a new business, there is a need to be extremely careful because a single loss could make you feel bad and the motivation to try again would be lost. One key thing to do is to make sure you site your business in a location where your services are needed.
You are correct. New business needs extra care so that it will not die but grow to become a big time business. I agree that you must put your business in a strategic place.

It is not really easy to start up a business from the scratch but one thing I know is starting a business from scratch matters a lot it will take time and it requires focus, patience and diligent

Wondering what's the best method and good steps to start a business that can be offline or online for any new incomer who has an idea or might already be working on it for some time now. Having that foot in the door and getting that traffic and high demand already.

It's hard when you start and then you have a dead business where people/traffic aren't there, spent $500 here and there for advertisement and still dead. Has anyone started a business and how did your first steps taken you too?

It wasn't online business actually but a physical investment I made and although I had a few challenges I keep trying new approach to get a different result

Starting a business and staying in the business requires a whole lots of dedication. I have been in this shoe and all I have to do was just to ensure that I develop my marketing strategy to make more money

Starting a business without nothing is almost impossible because you still need something to start up a business , even if you have a business its will be impossible for the business to generate profit within a short period of time.

Starting a business is no easy tasks but one can simplify those tasks if you get to know what awaits you ahead by employing the service of an expert

When I started my poultry farm business in 2019, I didn't have enough capital so I had to improvise like the chicken plates and drinking containers, I had to use my old basins and containers to minimize cost.

You need to get a capital and have a business strategy ready. If these two things are in place , then starting a business will be seamless.

Before trying to run ads again, I would advice that you check your business for faults.

Is it a type that other people have had success with, like affiliate marketing?

Or is it something you felt will be successful and you started it without testing for it's viability in the market?

If it's the first, then you need to get your ads better, by learning yourself, or hiring someone to do it for you.

If it's the second, then you may want to consider doing something else, because
One thing about any business venture and how viable it will become ,is for the owner to always device a good and effective strategy on how to aquire and keep getting customers,and that would be having a strong publicity and promotion point for the business.

Well it is not easy to start over from the scratch but then it is doable if you are determined and very dedicated to the work and you really want it to grow by sacrificing

Not all businesses started from nothing. A lot of them got funds from their parents or even started it as an inherited business that was already successful.

When I started my first business, I did not have any money. I pitched my idea among my friends and they funded the business. When the business lost, I did not have to pay back.

True capital plays a big big part when it comes to establishing a business. One good way to start up without nothing is to sell your ideas to angel investors or those who you feel can fund your idea.
Make sure your report is very solid though.

If you want to start a business that will eventually be successful then you will have to put in a lot of work. This means that if you do not want to spend any money then you will have to put extra work.

The most difficult thing to do is start up a business. It's one of the most difficult phase in every businesses. Your decision making, patience, creativity etc is most put to test in this phase.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds