Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

New business, Starting from nothing!

Wondering what's the best method and good steps to start a business that can be offline or online for any new incomer who has an idea or might already be working on it for some time now. Having that foot in the door and getting that traffic and high demand already.

It's hard when you start and then you have a dead business where people/traffic aren't there, spent $500 here and there for advertisement and still dead. Has anyone started a business and how did your first steps taken you too?
I didn’t spend much at startup. Mostly because all of my advertising was in person, face-to-face. Also, many of the products I was selling were already made. They were (and are) a hobby of mine, and when you’re already in love 😍 with your own product, you tend to have plenty of it around.
For my birthday, all I asked for was a high-quality printer (to make the labels.) And then the rest I bought in bulk from either craft stores, dollar stores, or Amazon. The sand I needed (I wanted white sand) .. my mom kept bringing it home for me every time she went to Florida. 🌴
I did have a website, but only for advertising the products and more importantly, to have a website to put on the business cards. And then I had a tank top made with my product logo going right across the chest and I wore it everywhere, so people would ask about it and that’s how I’d get things rolling. All my sales are through store owners allowing me to sell my products on their counters or shelves. 🙂😉

Advertisement Placeholder
It might not really be difficult to start business afresh as you think but what make it seems to be difficult is that you don't actually know the need and demand of your customers, to know the need and demand of customer you must produce high-quality products in any business area you are when you are starting a business newly as this can bring customers into your business
Starting nothing from something is very creative that is a creative attitude and that is really good however man was created from nothing and should also have the ability to create something from nothing.

there are always challenges that comes whenever you want to venture into any business but having the knowledge and understanding will make you successful.

Starting nothing from something is very creative that is a creative attitude and that is really good however man was created from nothing and should also have the ability to create something from nothing.
Yes power of creativity can actually help you to succeed in businesses, most people are using the power of creativity to make a lot of money because they have been able to solve problems to mankind..

It might not really be difficult to start business afresh as you think but what make it seems to be difficult is that you don't actually know the need and demand of your customers, to know the need and demand of customer you must produce high-quality products in any business area you are when you are starting a business newly as this can bring customers into your business
Most business that grew to become very big business today you started from nothing you can definitely start a business from nothing and it's close to become a very successful and lucrative business.

Most business that grew to become very big business today you started from nothing you can definitely start a business from nothing and it's close to become a very successful and lucrative business.
Money will still be required even if you're starting a small business, in most cases starting up a small business can be time-consuming ,that is why some people prefer to run a big business at once .Except the most profitable small business.

If you want to venture into any business it is very important that you invest your time in knowledge because it is very important.

Before starting a business , you first need to make a good research on the business you are trying to start to know the amount of money the business start up will cost you.
I think the first step you consider when starting a business is the capital and plans ,because many people have lost their capital on some certain business because they dont have a very good plan i think

I have once started a business then and I made so much loss , because of inadequate planning of the business and I was not able to make more profit at the begining , I also wasted money on advertising then

There are so many businesses that you can start without actually investing any money or at least a little money. This businesses are mostly online businesses. If you are good in writing you can actually start a career in freelance writing.

Starting a new business is good but you must have the plan of the business and the capital to start it up and then go a head and start it.

All big businesses starts from nothing because it's the nature of things. So, you really need to add more effort to your business in order to make it grow and become successful.

Starting a business without enough money can be challenging but with seriously termination a lot of people are succeeding ,most business that are now becoming big started from nothing

Starting bup a business demand alot ,and many successful business tycoon passed through this same issue I think the best method is for you to be consistent and be committed to your business put in all your humanly possible strategies and trying to meet up with your sales goal.

That so many business today that started from nothing and now the business has been so successful so you're saying you never underestimate little beginning.

Wondering what's the best method and good steps to start a business that can be offline or online for any new incomer who has an idea or might already be working on it for some time now. Having that foot in the door and getting that traffic and high demand already.

It's hard when you start and then you have a dead business where people/traffic aren't there, spent $500 here and there for advertisement and still dead. Has anyone started a business and how did your first steps taken you too?
I think starting up a business is solely depending on you, what is your goal for the business and your consistency really matter and being focus is another way of getting the business started and also how hard working you are contribute to the growth of the business

That so many business today that started from nothing and now the business has been so successful so you're saying you never underestimate little beginning.
No ,that's not what I am saying what I am saying is that no matter the business you are engaging into, you should always make customer satisfaction as the top priority in the business.

Sometimes I don't think you will enjoy some of the first steps in your new business but it is very important to be patient and persevering in any business you must have want to embark on

It takes a great courage to start a new business because it is full of uncertainty. You don't know what will be the outcome of the business you want to start. this is the reason why it is very important to get a month off before you can start any business to avoid unnecessary mistakes.

Sometimes I don't think you will enjoy some of the first steps in your new business but it is very important to be patient and persevering in any business you must have want to embark on
What is the most unenjoyable in starting a business is gathering funds for the capital. You are lucky if you are from a wealthy family that your parents will give you the needed capital. But for ordinary mortals like me you need to have a good amount of savings for your capitalization.

The only way to start a business when you don't have anything is by inviting an investor. Someone who does not have an idea can invest on your idea, you can use your idea as an investment and get 10-15 percent share in the company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds