Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

New business, Starting from nothing!

Wondering what's the best method and good steps to start a business that can be offline or online for any new incomer who has an idea or might already be working on it for some time now. Having that foot in the door and getting that traffic and high demand already.

It's hard when you start and then you have a dead business where people/traffic aren't there, spent $500 here and there for advertisement and still dead. Has anyone started a business and how did your first steps taken you too?
I started my first business as a recharge voucher seller,at the first month the profit was not coming as I expected.but I did not relent effort I had to diversify by adding other recharge business,there and then I begin to see reward for my labour.

Advertisement Placeholder
Ask yourself what you can do and get free. ...

Enable savings of up to six months for expenses. ...

Ask your friends and family for extra funds. ...

Apply for a small business loan when you need extra cash. ...

Find small business grants and local funding opportunities. ...

- and Wow - Find out about possible angel investors.

This is the reason why I always advocate for market research before you can begin with building of your business. This helps to take a lot of tests work away from the planning of the project. Most powerful necklaces because of the world to take us to engage in marketing research. What did you mean if it says your a lot of resources time and money that could have been waste while building the business.

Well, a newbie in the business world may get easily frustrated if at the start, it looks as though people are not noticing your business and no sales at all. It is normal, people think once they open an offline or online store, you start making profits immediately, it is not like that, you have to be patient, it is a gradual process, it may seem like the marketing and all promotion isn't working, but it is, you just need to be consistent enough for people to be convinced.

If you know my story, you know that after I was injured in professional football, my lifelong dream of playing came to an end. I spent a year and a half broke and sleeping on my sister’s couch trying to figure out what I was going to do with my life.

At that time my main passion was sports, and that was my focus for as long as I could remember. I wanted to have the flexibility to do what I love, and make a living that would set me up for the rest of my life. But I had no idea where to begin.

Through equal parts luck and persistence, that year I found a brilliant mentor. I interned with him for close to a year and he paid me about $500 a month. I poured myself into learning from him. I also did whatever I could to earn income on the side working event marketing gigs and other odd jobs.

As I put one foot in front of the other, I started seeing where my passion and skills intersected. I loved connecting people and adding value to their lives. I loved providing whatever service I could to them that would help solve a problem they had. As I pursued the things that interested me, I began to put together networking events. I started to form what would become my business and brand, ever evolving along the way.

Starting a business Need someone to do a feasibility study of the business. So as to know if your business idea is marketable venture to go into. So one néed to go into a business that must hit market and get return too.

A lot of people have left there idea and face other things because of this type of faustration you are having right now, I hard tried several ways to see if their idea could come to reality and fetch them done few bucks, but it was not working. The only way is to keep pitching and source for more direction.

Today, when you can be creative, nothing can stop you from building your business for free. The good news for your emerging entrepreneurs is that starting a business in the UK has never been easier or cheaper.

Yr
Wondering what's the best method and good steps to start a business that can be offline or online for any new incomer who has an idea or might already be working on it for some time now. Having that foot in the door and getting that traffic and high demand already.

It's hard when you start and then you have a dead business where people/traffic aren't there, spent $500 here and there for advertisement and still dead. Has anyone started a business and how did your first steps taken you too?
Yes you can start business with out any money but you can join businessman as friend and be patient in the field.
Focus is also important and you want to join a company first as employee and learn.

If you have done everything to save your dying business, start from scratch. That means your failed business is not your expertise. Because you have to have a passion for what you do, people will love and patronize it when they see that the business and the businessman have synchronized.

Every great business started with drive and a passion. Even moguls like Richard Branson, Oprah, Bill Gates and Warren Buffett started at zero.

If you know my story, you know that after I was injured in professional football, my lifelong dream of playing came to an end. I spent a year and a half broke and sleeping on my sister’s couch trying to figure out what I was going to do with my life.

At that time my main passion was sports, and that was my focus for as long as I could remember. I wanted to have the flexibility to do what I love, and make a living that would set me up for the rest of my life. But I had no idea where to begin

The most important thing you need right now is a business plan. A good business plan will answer those questions you have and you will know if the kind of business you want to run will be possible.

first of all, you need a review of your site. Find a professional article writer or someone experience in the field to help you sort things out. Advertise on all social media platforms and watch out for the kind of traffic you can drive in. Advertise on other blogs also

You can also try a pet sitting, more and more people are looking for someone to take care of their pets when they can't. Professional pet caregivers come into the home while the owner is away to feed, walk, and play with the animal(s). This could be a great business for you if you love animals and are knowledgeable about them.

I don't really understand your post but if you are talking about starting a business with nothing then it is possible.if you are good at marketing you can market someone's products and when a sale is made you get a commission.this can be online or offline.

Starting a new business can be really challenging, and of course it takes a lot of effort I had work to get your business really running. It also takes a lot of plans and strategies then apply patience and perseverance. Failing at your first attempt in your business does not mean you will not succeed on the long run you just have to try again.

Once you know what you want to do, there are some important things to keep in mind when starting your business from scratch.
Research your market. ...
Set a solid financial goal. ...
Make content shareable when you create a website. ...
Make a list. ...
Launch a product or service that you can sell

It might not really be difficult to start business afresh as you think but what make it seems to be difficult is that you don't actually know the need and demand of your customers, to know the need and demand of customer you must produce high-quality products in any business area you are when you are starting a business newly as this can bring customers into your business
There's nothing stopping you from setting up your own business at next to no cost today as long as you can get creative.for all you budding entrepreneurs out there, The good news is that it has never been easier and cheaper to start business

For any business, it is not possible to start it without money, because every business demand much amount of money at starting I think. If you want to start a low or high ranking business, you should have a some amount of money to starting it, for customers needs, for growing, for future money is necessary.

Well every business has their own success story behind and it didn't just come easy , for any newly started business to flourish it is at the owners side to do that, with consistency, hard work,focus and self discipline then you will be close to success

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds