Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

New business, Starting from nothing!

Wondering what's the best method and good steps to start a business that can be offline or online for any new incomer who has an idea or might already be working on it for some time now. Having that foot in the door and getting that traffic and high demand already.

It's hard when you start and then you have a dead business where people/traffic aren't there, spent $500 here and there for advertisement and still dead. Has anyone started a business and how did your first steps taken you too?

As far as I'm concerned, all businesses that ever existed in the world today all started from absolutely nothing before they grew into whatever they were today in the world.

Advertisement Placeholder
When starting a new business, there is a need to be extremely careful because a single loss could make you feel bad and the motivation to try again would be lost. One key thing to do is to make sure you site your business in a location where your services are needed.
You really have to be careful oh, at least you need to be so sensitive at the first and early stage of your business ,without this you will not know what is the next step you need to take, early stage in business is always the most challenging.

Starting with nothing means that you have to be disciplined as it is not going to be easy at all. This is why so many people quit as they complaining there isn't enough Capital to start.

As far as I'm concerned, all businesses that ever existed in the world today all started from absolutely nothing before they grew into whatever they were today in the world.
If you have not heard of the word capital then may I remind you that capital is one element in the business that you cannot omit. In any business there is a need for capital even if you are providing a service. You need to travel to the place of work and that is also capital.

Ideally before thinking of starting any kind of business you must have the plan for the business and also what it take to make the business grounded.

Wondering what's the best method and good steps to start a business that can be offline or online for any new incomer who has an idea or might already be working on it for some time now. Having that foot in the door and getting that traffic and high demand already.

It's hard when you start and then you have a dead business where people/traffic aren't there, spent $500 here and there for advertisement and still dead. Has anyone started a business and how did your first steps taken you too?
Although i started a business last year and its run dead because i did not carry out y research very well and i should say i was stingy about the business.

Ideally before thinking of starting any kind of business you must have the plan for the business and also what it take to make the business grounded.

Seriously they said that when you went to plan your brother plan to fail because planning is very important for anything that you plan to do in this world including setting up a new business because the plan is what will help determine the business success.

Starting with nothing means that you have to be disciplined as it is not going to be easy at all. This is why so many people quit as they complaining there isn't enough Capital to start.
Starting a business from nothing really need a lot of discipline , I still believe you still need to give yourself some time to raise enough money that is needed to start perfectly, business demands a lot of money.

Starting a new business is good but you must have the plan of the business and the capital to start it up and then go a head and start it.

One of the best ways to start a new business as a beginner is to make research about the kind of business you are venturing into because that is very important.

Starting a new business is good but you must have the plan of the business and the capital to start it up and then go a head and start it.
Starting a new business requires a lot of work. The business sector is already too much crowded, and competition is really very high. To be able to survive here, we need to have a proper plan and execution.

Plan and money is the most important thing if you are starting a reasonable business, without them it is almost useless to come out with a reasonable business idea especially when there is competition,

You just don't venture into any business around you that you do not understand. To start a business from nothing to something, you need knowledge, experience and a very good plan to achieve such in business.

Starting a business from little or nothing is quite challenging and rigorous. I once started selling bread on campus after I must have gotten if free from the from bakery. I would be given some few quantities at cheaper rate and asked to go sell at retail price. I made gains and later was able to establish my self in the long term.
Starting a business has never been an easy task or a day job , you must have been making your research and looking for a proper site to build your company , and also looking for money to start the business proper.

This is the major reason why you need to conduct a feasibility study. This will tell you the possible outcome of the business that you are venturing into. It tells you how viable the proposed business is and the expected return. You may hire expert to carryout the feasibility studies.

having the right knowledge and understanding of the business you are venturing into is very important data because it will help you to minimise risk and be successful.

Your knowledge about a business or Industry weather small or big will determine the level of success you can attain in such a Venture.

In general, don’t invest money you want to use for a goal that’s less than 5 years away. All investing involves risk. The stock market goes up and down like a roller coaster – sometimes violently – but smooths out over time. The longer you stay invested, the better your probability of strong returns.

One of the best ways to start a new business as a beginner is to make research about the kind of business you are venturing into because that is very important.
A research is important. But what about the title that you would start from nothing, do you think that is possible to start a business with no capital? Even a home based business would need capital unless your business is selling all your assets in the home.

When starting a business you have to put your plans, thoughts on paper and do your fact finding and review your plans wherever it needs adjustment and seek out players in the business to be equipped before you commit your capital to it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds