Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

New Business? E-sports team play earnings

V

vest1992

In the last year the E-sports have been growing a lot as a business, the prizes are over 20 mil $ USD yearly and this only for one tournament.

Where a team of 5 players won 1 mil each, the idea is that up till that point they were competing in other tournaments and earning more as side jobs.

What do you think is it worth it to go into gaming with a team and go for the 1st places ?

Advertisement Placeholder
Awesome! I am hearing about E-sport earning platform for the very first time.
Your explanation looks simple and I hope it is actually simple just as you have said. I would research more and think of joining.

People invest in this but I have never tried it so I don't know how effective or lucrative is it, we all have to investigate properly before investing in any business but I see the E sport as gambling.

This is a gamble game, I would put my money in what I understand, I would rather put my money on succer better like bet 365 and other online betting platforms

Electronic sports is actually a new form of sport that is going viral now because people now stays indoors due to the Corona virus pandemic restrictions of movement.

In the last year the E-sports have been growing a lot as a business, the prizes are over 20 mil $ USD yearly and this only for one tournament.

Where a team of 5 players won 1 mil each, the idea is that up till that point they were competing in other tournaments and earning more as side jobs.

What do you think is it worth it to go into gaming with a team and go for the 1st places ?
You can't be so sure that you will come out at the first places as you have said up there. But if it's certain, then you can go for it but care must be taken in all ways

This is good,the fact that you can make side money alongside playing to meet a specific target,but it's there a channel or group that can create awareness on matters like this because I am highly interested.

Gone are those days when football games used to be so average and boring, right now they are very sleek and town just a little shy of imagination and as such people enjoy watching. I predict that in the future, it would even be more valuable than it is right now.

The earnings are huge,so if you're someone who knows how to play such games,you could give it a try and try to aim for first position.

I have been greeting updates about E-sports competitions, but i never what it is. But i think its the kind of competition humans play using console game, to play each other. It will be nice to see such kind of video game competition going viral.

I have never hear of e sport before and to be candid, I didn't really get the poster explanation but from the comments that I read, it sounds great and I won't mind if someone explains better.

yes it's always recommended, but only if you believe you have invested and dedicated enough time for the game you are trying to compete on, majority of players have a long term experience there and not easy to compete against

Awesome! I am hearing about E-sport earning platform for the very first time.
Your explanation looks simple and I hope it is actually simple just as you have said. I would research more and think of joining.
Personally, I'm not sure if I actually understand the project or how it works. I'm most likely going to look it up and try to understand it better before anything else.

E- sport has been of helping hand on growing sports, imagine giving out winning price of $20,000,000 every year, for what its worth, I will be the most happiest man if my team could win first place in the tournament.

E- sport has been of helping hand on growing sports, imagine giving out winning price of $20,000,000 every year, for what its worth, I will be the most happiest man if my team could win first place in the tournament.
That's a very good news to see the benefits of what people stand to earn from the venture as long as they know how to go about it.

I haven't invest in E sport before so I don't know it work so to invest in such business, but I believe that many people make a lot of money from the investment.

It is actually surprising that this days, there are a lot of things happening where people make money my competing in tournaments online or by teaching people.

It is actually surprising that this days, there are a lot of things happening where people make money my competing in tournaments online or by teaching people.
Seriously, it's amazing looking at such possibilities and opportunities available for people who are actually looking for such opportunities to take advantage of and get the best out of it.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning the newly launched e sports and the fact that people are making lots of money from the gaming platform, i would say yes it is worth going into it and if you are good you make money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds