Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

New Business? E-sports team play earnings

In the last year the E-sports have been growing a lot as a business, the prizes are over 20 mil $ USD yearly and this only for one tournament.

Where a team of 5 players won 1 mil each, the idea is that up till that point they were competing in other tournaments and earning more as side jobs.

What do you think is it worth it to go into gaming with a team and go for the 1st places ?
This is actually my first time of hearing about this kind of business and investment opportunity which I have to go and research more into it to know if it's something that is worth investing my money into.

Advertisement Placeholder
Electronic sports is actually a new form of sport that is going viral now because people now stays indoors due to the Corona virus pandemic restrictions of movement.
I am not really surprised that such kind of business came into existence as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus because people will always find a way to make money for themselves.

I am not really surprised that such kind of business came into existence as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus because people will always find a way to make money for themselves.
I have just seen a friend advertise his participation in an e-sports competition and he really seemed serious about it. I think it can really be profitable for the winners of the competition at the end.

Awesome! I am hearing about E-sport earning platform for the very first time.
Your explanation looks simple and I hope it is actually simple just as you have said. I would research more and think of joining.
With the way technology has impacted the world lately I'm not surprised that this kind of business is something that we see in reality which I believe a lot of people are going to embrace very well another to make money from it.

Well I haven't invested in the business before and so I honestly don't really know much about it but then I have people who do and I will to ask them more

Gone are those days when football games used to be so average and boring, right now they are very sleek and town just a little shy of imagination and as such people enjoy watching. I predict that in the future, it would even be more valuable than it is right now.

This is exciting cause I have no idea about it and I'll really want to know cause I'm so engrossed to sport of any kind. The comments so far is perfect

Anyways, thanks for sharing this vital information. Especially, because it talks about how to make money through e-sporting. This will be my first and foremost time to hear about E-Sport. I actually want to know what it's all about as I have a shallow idea about it.

E- teaming play for earning is good, but the disadvantage is that the player can become addictive, I will prefer to program the game than to participate.

Analytics company Newzoo predicts esports revenue streams in 2021 and showed sponsorships making up over half of the revenue. In 2020, out of $950.3 million in the 2020 data gathered, $584.1 million came from sponsors. For 2021, they estimate this number to go up to $641.0 million

I don't really understand if it's a free gaming or its a bet. I will not advise you to bet but if you have to, you will do so with an amount that you can afford to lose. Betting is a one sided thing. The betting company always gain.

Though i have not been well opourtune to participate in an e-sport competition,but what i can deduce is that it is still an avenue for some persons to make good cash from doing what excites them from their favorates games.

It is a blessing to see just how gaming has been able to improve very well in the past couple of years. I just hope that that particular industry is going to continue to grow and keep giving.

Though i have not actually been involved in this kind of game sport,but there is one that was being promoted it looks kind of similar to the team sport,but it involves earning as you engage in the process.

E- teaming play for earning is good, but the disadvantage is that the player can become addictive, I will prefer to program the game than to participate.
Playing online sport betting can make you addictive at any point in time if you don't talk your mind clearly off it , same things goes to the E-team playing to earn which can also make you addictive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds