Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

New Business? E-sports team play earnings

In the last year the E-sports have been growing a lot as a business, the prizes are over 20 mil $ USD yearly and this only for one tournament.

Where a team of 5 players won 1 mil each, the idea is that up till that point they were competing in other tournaments and earning more as side jobs.

What do you think is it worth it to go into gaming with a team and go for the 1st places ?
This would be more better than gambling at least I can say that I can earn money from being a passionate sport personnel, and its will make lot of sense..

Advertisement Placeholder
Anything that has to do with betting or ponzi scheme is definitely a berge pole I wouldn't want to touch. These are ways to go bankrupt very quickly. Gambling has always been a one sided business. The company make money while the punters lose very quickly.

The E-sport Industry is really a good way to make money from. A lot of people are really ready to watch different kind of sport online and you as an owner of a platform can be getting paid for offering them the service

This is some of the many ways of making money online, but I will say that anyone who is interested in it should study how it works before committing money to it.

This is some of the many ways of making money online, but I will say that anyone who is interested in it should study how it works before committing money to it.
Any business requires basic knowledge. So it is imminent that if you want to earn money you have to learn the basic things. Going straight away for the money investment can cost you loss.

I'll prefer to be an affiliate for such gaming sites; the time it will take to master the game and become a pro- there are other people that are very gifted. You might take years if not an eternity to become a winner or even runner up.
So having a game site or promoting one is best

The money can be made when you set up a portal that can support the competition. People will join is need to sign up with a fee in order to complete to win a consolation prize.

The electronic sports business have actually been a blooming one since the pandemic. You can enter through playing competitions online all betting about the outcomes of Matches.

Anything that has to do with betting or ponzi scheme is definitely a berge pole I wouldn't want to touch. These are ways to go bankrupt very quickly. Gambling has always been a one sided business. The company make money while the punters lose very quickly.
That is the sad reality. But it I unfortunate that so many people have not yet come to the realization of this reality which makes it hard for them to quit.

If you are going into this, know the risk involve. I see this as a gambling game and the outcome is not always a straight road. This will be a lot more competitive than normal sports betting going by its description.

I.even witnessed gambling sites featuring E-sports tournament, the events on their platform for users to choose and bet on them.

Have because I have to save things money both online and offline to me because the I don't want have because to because I the building sell unlike and sell it the sell and sell earn the

I am not really an esport enthusiast but if you think you have the required skills and abilities to get to the top price the it is certainly a good idea

Awesome! I'm just getting to know this today. This one sense more secured than the normal betting platform although it would require skills. I'll give it a try!

Every gaming opportunity that gives you a chance at earning money is good. However, you should be careful if it involves gambling or betting as they are addictive and you might lose money to it.

In the last year the E-sports have been growing a lot as a business, the prizes are over 20 mil $ USD yearly and this only for one tournament.

Where a team of 5 players won 1 mil each, the idea is that up till that point they were competing in other tournaments and earning more as side jobs.

What do you think is it worth it to go into gaming with a team and go for the 1st places ?
This is great.
I am just getting to learn that one can earn via E-sports, apart from the online football betting stuff.
This is a very nice way of earning.

Yes, it is a good investment because gaming today is highly watched and appreciated by everyone. I can say it's a sport. There are camps, tournaments, team offices, bets, etc. You can make a lot of money from a team like that.

I am not aware of E-Sports gaming business model. Please can you explain? I knew that there was a new cryptocurrency token launched that was something to do with football, but I have never heard of E-Sports.

This is great, because you can gain extra money while playing to reach a goal, but is there a channel or group that can raise awareness on topics like this? I'm quite interested.
[automerge]1639076704[/automerge]
Yes, it's always encouraged, but only if you believe you've invested and dedicated enough time to the game you're trying to participate in; the majority of players have a lot of experience and are difficult to beat.

From my observations so far, sports is another lucrative business. Those managers who have betting shops are making serious money daily. Even those who involve in staking in games are also cashing out daily as there are so many different games available these days compared to some years back. That is my take though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds