Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

New Business? E-sports team play earnings

Advertisement Placeholder
I have always maintained that the online gaming industry would bloom in the future. It has become even more so with the latest lockdown as people were stuck at home.

In the last year the E-sports have been growing a lot as a business, the prizes are over 20 mil $ USD yearly and this only for one tournament.

Where a team of 5 players won 1 mil each, the idea is that up till that point they were competing in other tournaments and earning more as side jobs.

What do you think is it worth it to go into gaming with a team and go for the 1st places ?
Sport in general as become an income that is not only attached to individual pain but also have high reward. Imagine you earning cool money just from gaming sport.

Sport in general as become an income that is not only attached to individual pain but also have high reward. Imagine you earning cool money just from gaming sport.
Exactly, I completely agree with you on this one about how sports have become an integral part of the world today as we simply can't do without it as it's even a source of income to many.

If it is something, you have passion for. Then you could go for it. I think it is a long shot considering that this competition is fiercely contested. It could be something to consider as well.

If it is something, you have passion for. Then you could go for it. I think it is a long shot considering that this competition is fiercely contested. It could be something to consider as well.
It would be fun too because some people are passionate about gaming in the first place so with an added opportunity to make a lot, would go a long way but there would be stiff competition no doubt

There is no doubt that the esports industry is really growing very fast. It is even amazing that sports is now be played online and people make a lot of money from it.

In have heard about esport from a friend online, they have been growing for over a year now ,you have to participate in the game in order to win amazing money and sometimes better cash prize.

I have a nephew who is in e-sports although I think he is not an elite player yet. To be frank, I do not like e-sports because it is not a good sport for me since it is just the dexterity that is used. But in fairness to that sport it is earning good exposure and they have a tv coverage already. Big money is coming up.

Sometime back I heard of some teen boys winning a local esports championship and are now going for international chairmanship. This is a goo way to make money as a gamer.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning the newly launched e sports and the fact that people are making lots of money from the gaming platform, i would say yes it is worth going into it and if you are good you make money
It is good to play a sport and also and will people see it as a betting site while others see it as a given site which you can be able to make good money.

E- sport has been of helping hand on growing sports, imagine giving out winning price of $20,000,000 every year, for what its worth, I will be the most happiest man if my team could win first place in the tournament.
Is is some sort of game that is being played online or how exactly does the whole thing works? I do not think if I actually understand what this e sports is all about.

Is is some sort of game that is being played online or how exactly does the whole thing works? I do not think if I actually understand what this e sports is all about.
It is a good business by playing sports and also earning prophet online however I don't really know what I search assist but with this, I'm sure it's exist.

I don't even know about this esports investments you're talking about or maybe it's the way you put it that is confusing me to understand what it's all about. I will like to know more please

I don't even know about this esports investments you're talking about or maybe it's the way you put it that is confusing me to understand what it's all about. I will like to know more please
The one that I understand better is what is being used for betting. That one is usually like betting for a virtual game to decide who wins or loses.

In the recent times there have been marked growth in exports and now a lot of people can make money using it. There are a lot of competition you can use in the Internet.

In the recent times there have been marked growth in exports and now a lot of people can make money using it. There are a lot of competition you can use in the Internet.
I also have never heard of such esports things. Does that mean to you to play online sports like in PlayStation or Nintendo? In our area I have not seen any such kind of things.

Of it is a very viable option for one to make money on, then by all means I'll let into it. What matters is that they are not a fraud platform and are known to be delivering on their end of the bargain

I also have never heard of such esports things. Does that mean to you to play online sports like in PlayStation or Nintendo? In our area I have not seen any such kind of things.
More like playing a bet to determine who wins a match that is between two teams on platforms like play station that you are talking about.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds