Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

My 4 ways on earning money online.

jeffreyebonapacia27

Alway be happy!
Credits
This is my only ways on earning online. Can someone suggest to me a leggit Paying online apps or website. I really like to work fulltime in my home based jobs here in philippines. Please leave a comment for advise and suggestion to me.

Any way this is my own way of earning money:

You Tube
If there's a dramatic performer hidden inside you who craves applause and adulation, upload yourself on YouTube. You can be a filmmaker, musician or comedian who wants a wider audience. Your earnings will come from ads displayed on your video page. This process is similar to the pay-per-click advertising program common to other Websites and blogs. Sites such as Flixya and Mediaflix can be helpful in this regard.

Researching for others
Don't be morose if you can't write, design or code. Lack of talent cannot stop you from making money online. If you're willing to work hard for a few hours a week, you can take up simple research jobs for other people who don't have the time to do it themselves. You could search for opportunities in organisations that provide funding for research and offer to assist them through online investigation.

Transcription
Medical transcription involves making written copies of oral material dictated by doctors or other medical experts. These may include history and physical reports, clinical notes, consultation notes, reports, letters, psychiatric evaluation and so on. The dictated material needs to be transcribed swiftly and accurately, which is the most challenging aspect of the job. To become a medical transcriptionist, you need to have a good knowledge of medical terminology and a high typing speed along with accuracy.

Advertisement Placeholder
Forums such as this one where you can earn by discussing ideas and by being of assistance other as well is a great way to earn as well. In regard to your last point however, I see that you have referred transcription. Do you know of any sites where you can transcribe some audio into text, and you are able to earn cryptocurrency for this? This is one thing that I have been searching for quite a while d unfortunately I have not been able to find anything on this yet.

Currently, i earn online via commenting and working at picoworkers, i comment and create threads to earn via bizdustry which is a legit platform, working via picoworkers involves doing small tasks and getting paid for every well completed task, by doing different online jobs, you are guaranteed to earning multiple income.

If you are unable to make enough headway with your online tutoring class, the next best way to earn money online in India for students is by selling their courses online.
Some of the most trusted PTC sites to make money online in India for students are:
  1. SwagBucks.
  2. ySense.
  3. NeoBux.
  4. InboxDollars.
  5. AyuWage.

This is my only ways on earning online. Can someone suggest to me a leggit Paying online apps or website. I really like to work fulltime in my home based jobs here in philippines. Please leave a comment for advise and suggestion to me.

Any way this is my own way of earning money:

You Tube
If there's a dramatic performer hidden inside you who craves applause and adulation, upload yourself on YouTube. You can be a filmmaker, musician or comedian who wants a wider audience. Your earnings will come from ads displayed on your video page. This process is similar to the pay-per-click advertising program common to other Websites and blogs. Sites such as Flixya and Mediaflix can be helpful in this regard.

Researching for others
Don't be morose if you can't write, design or code. Lack of talent cannot stop you from making money online. If you're willing to work hard for a few hours a week, you can take up simple research jobs for other people who don't have the time to do it themselves. You could search for opportunities in organisations that provide funding for research and offer to assist them through online investigation.

Transcription
Medical transcription involves making written copies of oral material dictated by doctors or other medical experts. These may include history and physical reports, clinical notes, consultation notes, reports, letters, psychiatric evaluation and so on. The dictated material needs to be transcribed swiftly and accurately, which is the most challenging aspect of the job. To become a medical transcriptionist, you need to have a good knowledge of medical terminology and a high typing speed along with accuracy.
Another way you can make money online is by playing decentralized blockchain games, but most of those platforms require PayPal account for their payments. So it all depends if your country is listed in PayPal. You can also earn by writing on other blockchain social media platforms like trendri.com apart from bizdustry.

This is my only way to online job I have not other job .but I interested in others job . If u have then tell me plzz I want to bzy all time and help my parents by earning money .
Plzz tell me .

Concerning way of earning money. Well, am a student and am yet to resume back to school due to the pandemic. Thank God a friend of mine introduced this wonderful bizdustry site to me, though I have not had my first withdrawal because I am waiting for the last Saturday of the month before I request but I have many testimonies about the site and I an happy for this opportunity to learn and earn

Publish Kindle Books. ...
Email Marketing. ...
Freelance on Sites Like Upwork. ...
Buy and Sell Websites. ...
Sell Web Design Templates. ...
Buy and Sell Domain Names. ...
Sell Stock Photos and Footage. ...
Invest in Cryptocurrency.

Very nice ways of earning money. YouTube is nice platform if you have nice traffic there who view your videos etc, plus transcription is very much earning platform. But Who lacked this they can earn here only by posting quality of contents. Nice place which paid .

Thank you so much for this because it is helpful and inspiring to those looking. But you didn't post anything or any link relating to any site to help us look out. We all know there are lots of online plugs and those that pay really well but we don't know them.

I am currently making money here only. Yet, i am searching for some sites from where i can earn 5$ or more a in a week either dollars or crypto and i am ready to do any kind of work.
Please assist me!

Racksterli
I earn through racksterli by investing my money through the platform and then sharing sponsored post everyday which at the end of 30 days gives me 58% return on investment.
Bizdustry:
I earn online on bizdustry by commenting online on current issues that could also help me gain knowledge

I won't advice anyone to do transcription because it is currently a waste of time. You transcribe an audio of over 1 hour and get a few bucks while the owner of the website makes tonnes of money. I would really like to know how to make money with YouTube, I have heard a lot about it.

You can make money online through various platforms such as, blogging, influencing , chat network, trading. I personally I make money online through forex trade and crypto currency, there are other platform you can make money too just choose which would be best suitable for you.

There are many ways to make money online. If you have any good talent, you can make money online.Because there are a lot of websites these days that make you work online and they pay you, so the most important website is fiverr. Work will come to you. Client will contact you and give you money if he get his work done.

Youtube is best site of earning in home based job so you should make a channel interested knowledgeable content and female also making cook food in online channel and other work also I think you should kept up in online Bussiness create website and app and making or posting oh you have knowledge about graphic design and written content realted so you joined the fiver and freelancer jobs

Making money online is something I consider easy. Thanks to the fact that bizdustry just paid me, bizdustry is another platform to make money.
YouTube and facebook is best platform to make money online

Nice ideas but the first point is a bit hard to accomplish. Do you know how hard it is for new YouTubers to meet the earning criteria? It is going to take a long time, the vloggers might even lose hope midway. But I guess your other points are feasible. Not trying to discourage anyone, just saying the reality.

There are several ways for you to earn online, sign up to freelance platforms like fiverr and up work and get paid for jobs on there, also forum like this are great way of making money online. I don't know of the medical transcription you mentioned, this is the first time, I'm seeing someone like that.

I have tried working with at up work some time ago but couldn't because of my busy schedule and low access to high end internet and computer. I currently earn via bizdustry which i began almost a month ago and it's been good so far. I do not really have a lot of time to do many online stuffs but I'm trying to get things worked out because everyone needs to find a way and get something done.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds