Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most underpaid profession in your country?

The most underpaid profession in my country is teaching. Teachers works and build the future of tomorrow in any country but in my own country the government don't pay teaches what they deserve.

Advertisement Placeholder
Without a doubt, teachers are the most underpaid professionals in my country Nigeria. I don't know why this is so, teachers are supposed to be groomed and cherished but instead they don't value them.
Teaching in most private schools in Nigeria is another form of slavery. They're paid peanuts,forced to work for over 8 to 9 hours daily and their salaries can be deducted at any slight excuse.

Earning a decent amount of money is very important in boosting one's morale to put in more effort in their work. However, we realize there are professions that are highly underpaid when you compare with the amount of effort they are putting in.
In my country, teachers are under paid. They work hard but their payment is nothing to write home about. This has led to a situation where less youths are looking up to becoming teachers in the future.
What profession is the most underpaid in your country?
Sometime I wonder why teachers are underpaid in my country there is no profession that has gone on strike like teachers and also it amaze me seeing Doctor going on strike because they are underpaid

Your question is really funny to be very serious, well there are a lot of underpaid work in my community example of such one are private security men, farmers, they are too numerous to mention some i do not even remember to mention it now,ley me wait to hear what other people will say, I'm still following
Awesome I'm paid profession in my country especially those who are into farming do not receive salary instead when they sell their farm products they gain income for themselves.

In my country the most underpaid profession is teaching but it's even worse if it you happens to be a primary schools or secondary schools teacher nobody care about them.

Teaching in most private schools in Nigeria is another form of slavery. They're paid peanuts,forced to work for over 8 to 9 hours daily and their salaries can be deducted at any slight excuse.
This is the reason why I think that teaching is one of the less underrated profession in the world especially in my country Nigeria where by teachers are not regarded and the fact that their pay is the least of all professions is such a pathetic situation.

This is the reason why I think that teaching is one of the less underrated profession in the world especially in my country Nigeria where by teachers are not regarded and the fact that their pay is the least of all professions is such a pathetic situation.
It's in Nigeria and some countries not the whole world. Teachers in other sane climates are paid handsomely and taken care of by their employers. Teaching is a respected profession.

Earning a decent amount of money is very important in boosting one's morale to put in more effort in their work. However, we realize there are professions that are highly underpaid when you compare with the amount of effort they are putting in.
In my country, teachers are under paid. They work hard but their payment is nothing to write home about. This has led to a situation where less youths are looking up to becoming teachers in the future.
What profession is the most underpaid in your country?
The most underpaid profession in my country is the job of primary teachers and secondary teachers, who are not working on a permanent basis. They are paid very low salaries even if they are putting the same effort as of a permanent teacher to bring the education forward. I hope someday rules change and they will get salary as equal to permanent teachers.

I have lost count of how many times the health sector has gone on strike due to low payments and delayed salary. The teachers are also underpaid despite their certificates.

In my country the brick layer , the teachers are not well paid , because I know the kind of stress they actually do pass through , before giving the required service they are meant to give

In my country the brick layer , the teachers are not well paid , because I know the kind of stress they actually do pass through , before giving the required service they are meant to give
Hmmm brick layers is another issue. Many persons see brick laying as a work for the poor, this is a profession that is completely looked down upon.

It's in Nigeria and some countries not the whole world. Teachers in other sane climates are paid handsomely and taken care of by their employers. Teaching is a respected profession.
Then this is a very pathetic sorry case for Nigeria not following their teachers and this is the reason why I have chosen never to work as a teacher again because I have previously worked as a teacher and I was paid pennies to teach three classes.

I have lost count of how many times the health sector has gone on strike due to low payments and delayed salary. The teachers are also underpaid despite their certificates.
Yeah, I also feel like teachers are really underpaid in my country too. They do so much work training students yet they are paid less. Especially those who teach very small children in nursery schools, they deserve a better pay.

Hmmm brick layers is another issue. Many persons see brick laying as a work for the poor, this is a profession that is completely looked down upon.
yeah you are right the bricklaying job is a underrated profession , because of the kind of stress they pass through and still , they are paid just little amount of money by doing hard jobs

yeah you are right the bricklaying job is a underrated profession , because of the kind of stress they pass through and still , they are paid just little amount of money by doing hard jobs
I know of a brick layers who after every day's job, he would take pain reliever drugs before he would be able to sleep well against the next day's job

I know of a brick layers who after every day's job, he would take pain reliever drugs before he would be able to sleep well against the next day's job
I really understand the kind of stress they usually pass through in the profession they are doing is really not an easy job , just that people don't understand ,only few are paid well

Then this is a very pathetic sorry case for Nigeria not following their teachers and this is the reason why I have chosen never to work as a teacher again because I have previously worked as a teacher and I was paid pennies to teach three classes.
That's very bad if them. How do they expect teachers to teach with their hearts when they're underpaid. My only experience teaching in a school was during youth service.

The health workers here are threatening a mass resignation due to the delayed payment of their benefits that were promised by our president. The department of health officials are pleading for them to stay put because hospitals are now getting full due to the high cases of covid.

The most underpaid profession in my country is definitely going to be teachers considering how much work they put into it and the end so very little and sometimes go months without pay.

In my country I can say that private owned institutions teachers are the most underpaid in our society. Their government counterpart are even counted as lucky compared to what these ones earn monthly as teachers in private schools

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds