Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Monopoly Go

Credits
Is anyone else playing Monopoly Go? It has become my daily routine, I play when I wake up, I play midday-ish and then before I go to bed lol.

If you don't play, it's just a dice game and you collect cards and earn more dice and cash to spend in the game. It's designed like Monopoly, and you get new boards, but eh. It's designed very similarly to Coin Master if you played that game. It's an App you can download if you're interested.

Advertisement Placeholder
I got to board 42. It seemed to pend a board early. I recommend joining the Facebook groups and trading cards with people. People are also making dice Facebook pages so that you get more dice so I recommend adding them for the free dice.
Yeah I’ve joined several groups. Many of us can’t get 2 cards so I slowed down due to being frustrated that no one has these cards lol. I’m on board 80ish I think now.

I started playing it and had fun attacking people but hated being attacked lol! I play it every now and then when I'm on the toilet or something but I have quite a few games that are boredom fillers which I play first.

Is anyone else playing Monopoly Go? It has become my daily routine, I play when I wake up, I play midday-ish and then before I go to bed lol.

If you don't play, it's just a dice game and you collect cards and earn more dice and cash to spend in the game. It's designed like Monopoly, and you get new boards, but eh. It's designed very similarly to Coin Master if you played that game. It's an App you can download if you're interested.
No. But sometimes I play the actual Monopoly board game. I have a version called Anti-Monopoly as well. It's a great game to play with friends and family.😄

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds