Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Money transfer agency

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Remittance is one of the biggest contributor of national revenue in our country. A lot of people go to foreign countries to work. They send money back home through the money transfer services like Western Union, Money Gram, etc. There is a money to be made by working as a agent to these companies. The business does not require a lot of investment. Do you have a possibility of this kind of business in your place?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, in my country it also exists through the company Zoom to Western Union. You can reach agreements with Zoom and create a money transfer agency. But since nowadays it is very easy to do it online, there are not so many agencies in the country and there is not so much demand.

Money transfer agents are so many in my country. Especially for a mobile money trasfer known as Mpesa. Many have benefitted from being money transfer agents to this company. The investment is so easy to set up and run.

Yes this sounds like a nice investment but I think it requires a lot of capital, because you'll need money to convert for the foreign exchange

In order to send money to someone living abroad, you need to go to your bank in my locality, to request using the western union or money gram to send money to the person you preferred sending to, living oversea.

Yes, in my country it also exists through the company Zoom to Western Union. You can reach agreements with Zoom and create a money transfer agency. But since nowadays it is very easy to do it online, there are not so many agencies in the country and there is not so much demand.
I don't know zoom. Do you mean to say Xoom, a paypal service?

If you use Xoom, you can receive money directly to your bank account which does not leave much room for a agent to earn commission as a service provider

I don't know zoom. Do you mean to say Xoom, a paypal service?

If you use Xoom, you can receive money directly to your bank account which does not leave much room for a agent to earn commission as a service provider
Zoom is an International Money Transfer service that allows people from my country to send money quickly and securely to almost any country in the world. The money is available within minutes after it has been sent, it is an exchange house that activated the international remittance service.

I have never heard of Zoom money transfer. However, I have used Xoom, Western Union. Money Gram, Transferwise, and Skrill Money transfer service.

I have never heard of Zoom money transfer. However, I have used Xoom, Western Union. Money Gram, Transferwise, and Skrill Money transfer service.
Western Union, MoneyGram sending money to another country is limited to few countries however skrill money transfer is available to most of skrill users. I did not try transferwise.

Skrill has two functionality, one you can transfer skrill to skrill, two you can directly send to the bank account and he receiver does not require be a skrill user.

Remittance is one of the biggest contributor of national revenue in our country. A lot of people go to foreign countries to work. They send money back home through the money transfer services like Western Union, Money Gram, etc. There is a money to be made by working as a agent to these companies. The business does not require a lot of investment. Do you have a possibility of this kind of business in your place?
Theres nothing like that in my country, the only place where you can get western union and moneygram is through banks.

Their is such here in my country. The agents, that deals on precious metals, and currency exchange, can help you transfer and receive money like the way, western union and moneygram does.

Transfer and withdrawal has been made easy
You don't need to stress yourself,there are numerous platforms where the demands can be met and then you'll strike a deal on how the payment should be done

In my country money transfer you can use western Union to send money to anyone in the part the world, it is very easy to send money using Western Union.

I have never thought of these investment but to be frank, it is a nice idea. The operation of these agents are currently being threatened in my country because of government policy late 2020 when they stopped receiving money from abroad directly.

They medium that is mostly used is western union,with the use of paypal and cryptocurrency, i don't think people bother much on western union as before.

Zoom works as I described hand in hand with Western Union, I imagine it works the same as Xoom. The important thing is that these offline means exist for those people who do not have access to the internet.

In my country western Union money transfer has always been used for foreign currency transaction, it is very popular in my country before PayPal began making waves, though many people still prefer using western Union because they believe the service is old and easy to use.

The kind of money transfer agency you use depends on the kind of country you are. in my country there are several money transfer agencies. In other countries there are also several others.

Money transfer agencies are so numerous in my country these days that you can find them virtually on every street in my city. I have never thought of the business because I don't know much about the business and I feel that their profit won't be much and also the business is risky because people are now robbing them as they are always exposed to so many cash.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds