Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Modeling: A business or not?????

Mary

Loyal member
Credits
Can modelling be categorised as a business???
Can models be categorised as self employed???
Is modeling a long lasting profession???
What are our views ???

Advertisement Placeholder
No, it's not a business, it's more of a job, and it can also be self employed, and it's not really a long lasting profession.

Hahaha this is a very good question. I regard models as business people so yes they can be called such

Well to me I wouldn't categorize modeling as a business but I'd rather call it an occupation or a passion that brings income.

What are our views ???
Hello, in the world of modeling there is a lot of extortion and abuse, if you are interested you must verify very well the seriousness of the academy that is recognized

I see it as a job, to become a model you must study professionally, and in exchange for modeling you earn a payment or salary. I think in this case the business is for the owner of the brand or the contractor.

modeling is a profitable Venture but in my opinion models aren't business people. Modeling is just a talent display

What are our views ???
I do not consider that it can be classified as a business ... rather as a part-time job ...

Modelling is skilled Business. It's not what everybody can venture into. You've to skilled and fashionable to have a ground in the industry. And again the models too can be seen as been self employed

Depends on you...if you want it as lasting profession... you'll have to put more work into it and not just contest in pageantry. You need an experienced manager who would help you get contract deals with good companies... although the contracts don't last a life time you can always renew it or go for a better one.. but it all depends on you tho

From what I observed, alot of girls want to be models because they all want to look good and be the center of attention. Modelling can be very lucrative if you have what it takes like height, being photogenic etc. You could land alot of endorsement deals with different brands.

Modeling can be categorize as a business and it felch those that do it a good pay. For example, Beckham of England was modeling when he was playing football for Manchester united and still add modeling business to it.

I think modeling is more of a career than a business, and about being a lasting profession depends on what you represent or stand for. For instance, a model can't be a beauty queen forever, because at a point in time, you would grow out of that stage and new faces would be needed.

Modelling can mostly be classified as a job and not a business because you model for a company you don't that for yourself and so therefore modelling can even be an advanced as a career if it is the only thing that you will be doing all the days of your life. Modelling is actually very lucrative if you get much endorsement.

I think whatever a person does, he has a business. Modeling is a business for modeling people. The better they model, the more famous they become.Modeling is a field but it is also a business for those who work. They do it with a lot of hard work, passion and dedication and for their publicity it becomes a business.

Models are considered freelancers unless they belong to a company that is handling promotions. I have some friends who are under contract with a modeling agency which owner is also a friend to me. For the owner of the agency modeling is a business but for the models modeling is a job. Without modeling they do not earn.

Modelling is not a business, it is better called a job or occupation. Little people do models out of course from here they get a lot of opportunities, some go to acting and some act as brand ambassadors and so many of them. A modelling is not a long lasting profession because it is all about beauty and of course with time, the beauty may fade.

What are our views ???
Yes it is, but I think it depends on your country's location, in America I know several models who made their fortunes from modelling and have even built businesses like modeling agencies and reality tvs

If you find something or activities that foot your bills, thats a business, if you are good at what you do and your replacement cant be found easily, thats your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds