Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Modeling: A business or not?????

Well, I kinda see it as a business but more of being a contract because you don't just work under one person. You get contracts from different companies and when you are done rendering services to them you get paid and that's it. So it's not a lasting business, as you might tend to lose customers when you start advancing in age

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I don't really know the category these sets of business belongs to but I think it has to do with fashion and beauty. if it is not a skill than it should not be considered as a business or job.

It depends on the aspect you are looking at it from,from the agencies that gets people to model for them,it is a business for them.Then for those who does the actual model,then it is a profession.But it really has a short life span.

It depends on the aspect you are looking at it from,from the agencies that gets people to model for them,it is a business for them.Then for those who does the actual model,then it is a profession.But it really has a short life span.
Last night my wife was watching a local comedy movie. There were lots of girls wearing bikini in the beach and even in a pub with sexy shows. I said those girls are under a modeling agency. They are paid good money to show their body to the camera. It is not an indecent film though but just sexy.

Your job is your business if it pays you for services rendered or products sold. Modelling is a business than can last as long as you're up for it. Not everybody can become a model as you know it right? Because it has certain criteria for it

Last night my wife was watching a local comedy movie. There were lots of girls wearing bikini in the beach and even in a pub with sexy shows. I said those girls are under a modeling agency. They are paid good money to show their body to the camera. It is not an indecent film though but just sexy.
That is an actual proffession,because the agencies under which these girls work for usually have a criteria of what they think the public wants and they place you on a special diet and beauty routine to meet their standard.

I would classify modeling as a very short term business. You will outgrow it age wise. At a stage when your physique isn't sexy any more. I wouldn't consider modelling as a money making venture that would last long. So, it's better to stick with more reliable source of income rather than modelling.

Well to me modelling is completely a business. You don't just model simply because you feel like it. You model to get money and make a living out of it. People have survived as models as a form of business for a long time in their lives

Assuming you need it as an enduring calling... you'll need to place more work into it and not simply challenge in pomp. You need an accomplished supervisor who might assist you with getting contract manages great organizations... albeit the agreements don't last a daily existence time you can generally reestablish it or go for a superior one, be that as it may, everything relies upon you tho

Modelling is a sure biz, although depending on where you're modelling for, but some company pays huge for one to model for them.

Model agencies are businesses, models are self employed individuals. If these models generate income through marketing, endorsements etc. they are doing business.

I won't classify it as along time business,but it is a business because so many takes its as their carrier and full time job,but it is not a long lasting job because it works with age

Modelling is a business on it own just have a brand that can sign you for it. You can have upto ten companies looking for you, so you can make your money via modelling.

It is a business, because so many takes it as their life time job,I know of people who those that and earn cool money,through modelling they get other opportunities

I believe modeling is actually more of a profession compared to a company, as well as around being actually a long lasting occupation depends about what you stand for or even mean. For example, a design cannot be actually a charm queen permanently, since at a moment, you will expand away from that phase as well as brand-brand new deals with will be actually required.

There are some business we should not consider as a full-time business because most of them are not likely to be the type of business that will come all the time there are side business and full-time business.

I will personally catigorize modelling as a business. I don't see it as a job but a business. People go into it like they do any other type of business that is why I see it be a business

I will rather categorize modelling as a proffession. This type of proffession are somewhat time bound because they will have to retire the models to acquire younger models

in some way modelling can be classified as a business. Models can he self employed they can also work for a brand and I don't see it last. That's why most of them ventures into several other areas

Modelling is a job while modelling agency is a business. These modelling agencies make money by promoting, marketing and managing their models. While the models are paid either by commission or by salary.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds