Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Modeling: A business or not?????

More like freelancing, seeing as it's not long term, models have expiry date, once they approach a certain age they stop giving them gigs and many are dropped like hot coals for other available younger ones

Advertisement Placeholder
Modeling is never a business I can say that is not because it is a fashion show if actually you have the skill you can become a model, is a personal decision because is not everyone can become it.

To so many people modelling is a business and to some it is just fun. So many people have that has their main engagement daily and are paid weekly or monthly.

Well to some extent it's not a business and to me it may not last too long even though it can be considered as a business to the person who is involved because he or she have the ability to derive some amount of income from such performance to some extent I consider it as self employed operation.

What is a business? It is something that feeds you and your family something that brings you income that is what a business is. So don't ask further modelling is a business

Modelling is not a business. It can classified as job because organisations and companies pays them for Modelling. Modelling is not a lasting profession because we get older and body structure changes.

I believe it's a business It identifies the products or services the business plans to sell, its identified target market, and any anticipated expenses. Business models are important for both new and established businesses

A business entails transactions, I believe models offer their services for payment or other types of renumeration and that passes for transactions so yeah, to me, it's a business

A business entails transactions, I believe models offer their services for payment or other types of renumeration and that passes for transactions so yeah, to me, it's a business
Wonderful point of view, indeed business can be classified as any transaction done between two or more persons which involves money. Like you said the model offer their services and skills and in exchange they pay them capital and in most cases there is even a contract they work with.

Can modelling be categorised as a business???
Can models be categorised as self employed???
Is modeling a long lasting profession???
What are our views ???
Modelling cannot be categorized as self employed,we need to understand that modelling needs audience and also needs sponsorship,this concept are the bed rocks in making a living from modelling.

Naomi Campbell is one very big top model and she has been doing for so long that I can remember now she is now a household name so you see modeling is a business

modelling helps allot in a business ,it helps you to modernize you business and when you modernize your business you can be able to have a good number of sales .

Business is anything that brings money right? Modeling gives money too, models are used to market products and organize seminars. They get paid too. So it's a business

Wonderful point of view, indeed business can be classified as any transaction done between two or more persons which involves money. Like you said the model offer their services and skills and in exchange they pay them capital and in most cases there is even a contract they work with.
And model can be said to have been adulterated into many forms as some would call themselves social workers all in the name of business transactions

Hahaha this is a very good question. I regard models as business people so yes they can be called such
Well it actually matters on some factors, one of them being if you model for someone then you are an employee and it's a job. But for yourself, it's a business

Personally I do not consider this as a reliable business because obviously you are not going to engage in this type of business for a longer period of time. You need a business that you can do and have your own special business company or organisation.

I think it's better for it to be categorized as a job or career instead of a business. However, some people see it as a business and they may not be wrong in their assertion.

Well it is actually a business so far as it puts food on your table and it helps to foot your bills,it all depends on an individuals passion and what the person likes to do
[automerge]1637532932[/automerge]
Of course they are business people because they gain from the work and it put s food on their table and foots their build and also most people are very passionate about modelling

Last edited:
Modeling is a big business. Models make a lot of money. Models can be categorized as self employed individuals. Sadly, this industry also exploits women.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds