Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Modeling: A business or not?????

Models are considered freelancers unless they belong to a company that is handling promotions. I have some friends who are under contract with a modeling agency which owner is also a friend to me. For the owner of the agency modeling is a business but for the models modeling is a job. Without modeling they do not earn.
I think you have done justice to the question. Modelling agency is a business while men and women modelling are actually working in the agency which is classified as a Job.

Advertisement Placeholder
A significant advantage of a solid business model is that it can give you a competitive edge over other companies in your industry so the modelling in business is very important

Can modelling be categorised as a business???
Can models be categorised as self employed???
Is modeling a long lasting profession???
What are our views ???
Modelling is more of a job opportunity than a business. Most of them work for modelling agencies. You need to have a good body that is required by them and learn some modelling skills such as cat walking and modesty.

As far as I know, modelling is actually categorized as a profession, not a business. We cannot call modelling as self-employment.

What are our views ???
I don't think modeling is a self employment. These models work for the owner of a modeling agency. There are people who take modeling as a career, they earn from it too.

Modelling is part of fashion business. Modelling can also be categorised as a business because people are making use of the services in different ways. Models are used as usher in some of the elaborate occasion.

I will say it depends on individual concept about it,some persons take it has a passive job while some takes it as active and main job,so modelling is a business to some,and they make alot of money from it.

From what I observed, alot of girls want to be models because they all want to look good and be the center of attention. Modelling can be very lucrative if you have what it takes like height, being photogenic etc. You could land alot of endorsement deals with different brands.
The nature of the job is such that it can be be giving someone a very good return if one take it very serious beyound the social glamour.Lots of persons have been taking it as a full time career.
What are our views ???
Modelling just like any other vocation,is actually a proffession,though it depends on the nature of the engagement,for some persons it could be that the engagement could be a form of business.

Last edited:
become a model you must study professionally, and in exchange for modeling you earn a payment or salary. I think in this case the business is for the owner of the brand or the contractor.

What are our views ???
A business is anything that you can make money from. As long as you can make money from modelling, I see it as a business and people are making cool money from it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds