Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Microsoft Edge

Reverie

Mythical member
Retired Staff
Credits
The days of Internet Explorer have become null, due to this browser being phased out and replaced by Microsoft Edge.

Do you use Microsoft Edge at all?

When compared to Internet Explorer it has become modernized like other browsers and does not feel like it is still stuck in the past. Supposedly there is better performance and load times are much better. I've noticed this on several websites when I started using Edge surprisingly.

Do you think that Microsoft Edge has come a long way since Internet Explorer, and how does it compare to other browsers?

I use it sometimes.

I keep changing between Edge, Vivaldi, and Chrome... LOL

I don't really like FIrefox because on android tablets, there is no setting for permanent desktop view toggle, whereas chrome-based browsers on Android do, it seems.

From the other topic regards Chrome, I also mention that I do use Edge on my gaming system :) Edge has come a very long way and it has improved, it seems that they learn their ideas and listen to bring what CHrome has into Edge like the extensions, I use it allot on my desktop as part of while gaming and the main reasons to why I use that more so then chrome since chrome east more system resources more so then edge does, while gaming you do not want to have other programs running and using high system stats

I never use Edge. I used to use Internet Explorer only till Chrome released. As soon as it released, I switched to it and still today I don't have any intention to go back to Edge. I'm that happy of a user of Google Chrome. 😄

I avoid Edge.. why I hear you ask?

Nothing to do with performance or anything like that, purely based on the predatory marketing from Microsoft to try and get everyone to use Edge. That's enough for me to say, nope go get effed ill use something else.

thanks not .. I mean thanks Microshaft

I used Edge a little bit about a month ago, the reason why is I needed to convert some PNG images to SVG and Adobe's plugin doesn't work on Firefox, which is the browser I use all the time. So I switched over to Edge and honestly it's not that bad. I like that it's got a feature to finish up whatever text you're typing, just like in Outlook.

I don’t use Edge. I’ve always used Chrome on PC and it’s become a force of habit now. Edge doesn’t seem bad but my loyalties are set in stone I’m afraid.

No, I don't care for Edge at all.

I've always used Opera or Google Chrome as my primary browsers on every PC I've used. They're fast, easy to use, and they both have good options for extensions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor